PS3-TLOU Left Behind

Sony PlayStation Games @ E3

Patrick Seybold's Avatar + Posted by Patrick Seybold on Jul 12, 2007 // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

Heavenly Sword
In addition to our random collection of E3 pictures, we’ve pooled together a bunch of screenshots of games we’ve been previewing and demonstrating here at the expo. You can view the entire set on our photo site. Enjoy!

WarhawkUncharted: Drakes FortuneSyphon Filter: Logan's ShadowSuper Stardust HD
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Tactical StrikeRatchet & Clank Future: Tools of DestructionNBA 08Lair
Killzone 2Gran Turismo 5 PrologueFolkloreBlast Factor Advanced Research

407 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3 9

+ blizzard182 on July 12th, 2007 at 1:01 pm said:

Yeaaay…more photos =)

+ Agriel on July 12th, 2007 at 1:01 pm said:

Best line up of 2007 and 2008? YES!!! I think so again thanks for the pics this is so great

+ joel on July 12th, 2007 at 1:02 pm said:

All exclusives awsome

+ Herby on July 12th, 2007 at 1:03 pm said:

WOAH, thanks for the High-Res screenshots they look great.

+ blizzard182 on July 12th, 2007 at 1:03 pm said:

Sorry, I just HAD to be first someday =)

ehm…I dont have access to see the photos? :P

+ killgtx on July 12th, 2007 at 1:04 pm said:

All incredible!!! Patrick any plan to put any demo in store soon?

You are doing a great job

+ blizzard182 on July 12th, 2007 at 1:05 pm said:

Extra Kudos for putting an image of the NBA Finals

=)

+ Ghostm on July 12th, 2007 at 1:08 pm said:

Great job Mr. Jack Tretton! I really enjoyed your keynote. It was the real deal!

Jack Tretton: “I’ll just chill here by the grill”

love every min. Nice to know that you’re human to like the average man.

As usual, Phill is always awesome.

+ Joe on July 12th, 2007 at 1:08 pm said:

Any chance of the Wipeout HD Trailer to come out on PSN. Plus there other ones too. I know there was more then what came out on PSN.

+ Agriel on July 12th, 2007 at 1:09 pm said:

@blizzard182 click on the link thats in the message

+ coolguy2000 on July 12th, 2007 at 1:10 pm said:

Heavenly Sword looks awesome. Hey that reminds me… :D

+ thechosenfew88 on July 12th, 2007 at 1:12 pm said:

Glad to see Gran Turismo. Looking great, can’t wait to play it online.

Heavenly Sword looks awesome. These games are looking so beautiful. Perfect size for PSP viewing. Thanks Sony!

And boy I can’t wait to create my own level on LittleBigPlanet!!!! :-)

+ wizardpsp on July 12th, 2007 at 1:17 pm said:

6 of this games will be a big hit on the ps3 keep great games coming and more gamers will like the ps3 But dont loose MGS4 please!!

+ thechosenfew88 on July 12th, 2007 at 1:20 pm said:

@ wizardpsp

Hopefully, with Jack Tretton announcing MGS4′s exclusivity to the PS3 like 4 times is true. Although something is telling me that he knew Konami said that it may slip to other consoles(360), and just wanted to ignore that statement. If thats the case, do whatever it takes to keep it exclusive, considering on how beautiful it looks running real time on the PS3.

Best of luck!

+ PointBlank771 on July 12th, 2007 at 1:21 pm said:

OMG!!! Screenshots!!! I’m going to print them and tape them to my 60″ Sony LCD and pretend I’m playing demos of them. Oh, wait! I’ll just turn on my 360 and play the E3 demos them put up. ZING!!!!

+ rsx3.2 on July 12th, 2007 at 1:23 pm said:

awesome just hope we get some e3 demos today.

+ Aselus on July 12th, 2007 at 1:30 pm said:

yay :-) thanks for the pics. though after playing SSHD i’m not sure if Blast Factor looks appealing anymore ~_~ lol… no offense it’s just so much harder/more challenging/fun..though maybe the expansion will fix that ;-).

+ steveW_nl on July 12th, 2007 at 1:30 pm said:

great screens! and great trailers at the PSN! good work for us as fans!

but can we also look at the hole sony presentation, downloadable at the PSN

+ Stoffinator on July 12th, 2007 at 1:34 pm said:

I loved the conference guys, but can you tell us when we will get some new demos for PSN? Will any be of these games?

+ nmc75 on July 12th, 2007 at 1:35 pm said:

Thanks for the pictures! All the games look great and exemplify Sony’s devotion to providing their customers with quality software. It’s amazing to finally see the power of the PS3 in 2007-2008′s lineup.

+ greyham on July 12th, 2007 at 1:36 pm said:

@#15…..LOL….so true.

Please get us some demos. Oh BTW, we might be excited about screens if we could use them as backgrounds on our PS3′s. hint hint…anyone over there listening?

+ the_culture on July 12th, 2007 at 1:43 pm said:

AS awesome as Killzone 2 looks and as beautiful as Heavenly Sword is, the game that blew me away during the E3 press conference was EchoChrome. Its those types of clever titles from “left field” that make me happy to be a PlayStation loyalist. You would never see a title like that on Xbox 360.

+ Solid snakeps3 on July 12th, 2007 at 1:46 pm said:

looks amazing

+ Animosity on July 12th, 2007 at 1:46 pm said:

I am looking forward to all of these games. Keep ‘em coming Sony!

+ Halo_343 on July 12th, 2007 at 1:48 pm said:

Man, GT truly looks amazing. I still can’t believe that KZ2 is only on the pre-alpha stage. That’s spectacular. Great pictures, still hoping for some more demos :-P.

+ djspinal on July 12th, 2007 at 1:50 pm said:

I am looking forward to a demo, microsoft already has 3 up on live and they r awesome

+ thechosenfew88 on July 12th, 2007 at 1:50 pm said:

@ Halo_343

Isn’t that the most beautiful racing game you’ve ever seen on a console? Heck, even beats Forza 2 on 360, and I have that game.

+ Dno on July 12th, 2007 at 1:58 pm said:

GT aways beats forza easy. gameplay, graphics and extras

+ killgtx on July 12th, 2007 at 2:01 pm said:

3 demos on live?? and we only a promomised hs demo?

+ Darsh on July 12th, 2007 at 2:01 pm said:

You know what would be awesome? Some demos on PSN. That would be awesome. Think you guys could get on that? I know E3 is busy times and all, but that’s not stopping Microsoft from putting up three demos over the course of the show.

+ thechosenfew88 on July 12th, 2007 at 2:04 pm said:

Demos…Demos..Is all I want!….Demos…Demos….Is all I need… Boy are my vocals bad..( I was singing that…lol)

+ Halo_343 on July 12th, 2007 at 2:05 pm said:

@thechosenfew88

It really is. It dominates Forza 2 to be honest.

+ killgtx on July 12th, 2007 at 2:06 pm said:

Im thinkin sony will put a hs demo and this will be all… we need play something to remember us the reason why we buy a ps3.

+ Lp47 on July 12th, 2007 at 2:10 pm said:

They all look amazing these games are awesome. Sony’s got an awesome lineup this year, probabley the best. Also Microsofts keynote was so lame they released no new features or games. Sony came out announced features for HOME, they released new game like InFAMOUS ( which looks sweet!) and they released new hardware and software. No matter what people said. I loved this years E3.

+ thechosenfew88 on July 12th, 2007 at 2:16 pm said:

@Lp47

They did show the Halo 3 Edition of the Xbox 360..But it looks butt ugly to be honest. And whats up with those plain looking colorful controllers…?? What were they thinking!! Microsoft is trying a little too hard. First, rushing the Xbox 360 into the market with 33% of them having failures, then with the release of the Zune, being such a iPod wanna be having only like 1% of the market share of portable music players, and now these ugly looking accessories for the 360.

And about their conference… So true! Didn’t show nothing but Halo 3, and all the other games that are multiplatform. I think we’ve all figured out by now who won E3 this year… Sony!

+ artofwar420 on July 12th, 2007 at 2:20 pm said:

PS3 so far has had in my opinion the best show.

+ Delriach on July 12th, 2007 at 2:20 pm said:

Demos would seriously be the best thing to put on the store right now. Tons of people are waiting anxiously by their PS3s hoping for new content that they can play.

Even one demo would be great. One. Just one.

+ StormLord on July 12th, 2007 at 2:25 pm said:

demos?

+ Kratos_ate_Snake on July 12th, 2007 at 2:30 pm said:

Whats the point of asking for demos any more…..
We never get a response anyways.

+ Vassago on July 12th, 2007 at 2:30 pm said:

all i have to say its YEAAAAA :)

+ thechosenfew88 on July 12th, 2007 at 2:32 pm said:

@ Kratos_ate_Snake

Yes, this is true…. :-(

+ killgtx on July 12th, 2007 at 2:33 pm said:

That not’s true, Patrick sometimes response to some’s users, he can say something…

+ thechosenfew88 on July 12th, 2007 at 2:34 pm said:

@ killgtx

He has never responded about putting demos on the PNS though, which is our point…. :-)

+ CitizenInsane27 on July 12th, 2007 at 2:36 pm said:

I love this! Every where I go on the internet now, it’s all happy headlines about how the PS3 is about to turn around, and more importantly, turn people on their heads. It’s truly reaffirming to have these kind of positive headlines. Now’s the time baby, time to bring it back, and rock this generation!

+ Gothdom on July 12th, 2007 at 2:42 pm said:

Everything was great yesterday. I just came back from work, so I don’t know if there is anything more today. Anyhow, I hope we’ll get one or two demos soon.

+ Delriach on July 12th, 2007 at 2:44 pm said:

A response would be something I don’t expect. The updates on here are quite nice though.

+ Thunderstruck on July 12th, 2007 at 2:46 pm said:

Ah yes..another Thursday, another week with no new demo’s in the store. I’m kinda of wondering when the HS demo is coming out? It was mentioned on this site it was coming “very,very soon”. Well that was 2 weeks ago. Guess what should have been said was “it’s coming this summer”. And on the subject of demo’s and what not. Whatever happen to the Motorstorm DLC. Once upon a time I thought we were going to get something called “Coyote Weekend” with a reverse track and some new vehicles for purchase. Rumor of having a release date of JUNE 7TH.

+ killgtx on July 12th, 2007 at 2:47 pm said:

I’m sure he cant response because he’s working at now in e3.

+ KatanaKing on July 12th, 2007 at 2:47 pm said:

Would be nice to have some demo’s of the games being show today, a screenshot says so little these days.
Whats up with the demo’s anyway, XBL has managed to get out 3 demo’s during E3, and the PSN, well, none.???

+ thechosenfew88 on July 12th, 2007 at 2:55 pm said:

Capcom exec expects another PS3 price cut by the end of the year…. Sounds interesting and reasonable. Even though the PS3 has been selling quite well since the price drop, another one would really help to those who still think is still pricey, and would definitely help grow a stronger intalled base.

PAGE 1 2 3 8