PS4-Watch_Dogs

More PlayStation Store Updates

Grace Chen's Avatar + Posted by Grace Chen on Sep 06, 2007 // Director, PlayStation Store

Hi, it’s time for the PLAYSTATION Store update again, so if you can manage to put Warhawk down for a second, head on over to the Store to check out all the new content we have for you this week.

The new demos include:
• Stranglehold
• NBA Live 08

There are also new add-ons for two popular PS3 games – MotorStorm and Ninja Gaiden Sigma. For all the MotorStorm fans, the add-on pack includes a new track, 4 new vehicles, 9 races and a new online mode. Now, for those of you who are just interested in the vehicles, we give you the option to buy those individually, at $0.99 each. The vehicles that are sold individually are the same ones that are in the add-on pack, making the pack a great deal! The Ninja Gaiden Sigma add-on (first of three) includes 5 survival modes for $2.99.

• MotorStorm Revenge Weekend Add-on Pack (New track, vehicles, races and race mode) — $5.99
• MotorStorm Add-on Vehicle 1 (Wakazashi Razor bike) — $0.99
• MotorStorm Add-on Vehicle 2 (Wombat Mudslide ATV) — $0.99
• MotorStorm Add-on Vehicle 3 (Atlas Varjack mudplugger) — $0.99
• MotorStorm Add-on Vehicle 4 (Atlas Arizona big rig) — $0.99
• Ninja Gaiden Sigma Weapons Master Add-on (5 survival modes) — $2.99

And, finally, plenty of trailers and wallpapers:

• Turok “Quiet Kills” Trailer
• PixelJunk Racers Trailer
• Heavenly Sword “Making Of” No. 5
• Heavenly Sword Anime No. 5
• Lair “World in Chaos” Video
• MotorStorm “Coyote Revenge” Video
• Drillbit Tailer Trailer
• Resident Evil: Extinction Trailer
• Heavenly Sword Anime No. 5 Wallpaper

Thanks, and enjoy this week’s update!

234 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3 5

+ aaquib on September 6th, 2007 at 1:48 pm said:

WOW! Congratulations, you just beat last week’s update! Thanks Sony. :)

*heads to PS3 to download everything possible*

+ Samuraidino on September 6th, 2007 at 1:48 pm said:

SO thats roughly ten times more content than the EU store got today.Thanks again SCEE

+ B1ack_Mage on September 6th, 2007 at 1:48 pm said:

Awsome! Another solid Update, that’s two in a row let’s make it a hat trick. Oh and are we gonna get any more PS1 games?

+ Mana Knight on September 6th, 2007 at 1:49 pm said:

I might buy that Coyote Revenge track. I really like MotorStorm and would like to play it.

+ enrichovega on September 6th, 2007 at 1:51 pm said:

Cool PS Store update. Downloading lair demo…15%

+ enrichovega on September 6th, 2007 at 1:53 pm said:

oops my bad, downloading yet another lair trailer…16%. Thanks sony. lol

+ mpnjdevil on September 6th, 2007 at 1:55 pm said:

nice update, keep it up SONY

+ TONX on September 6th, 2007 at 1:57 pm said:

Nice update

But can you please, PLEASE bring out some more PS1 games

+ brambler on September 6th, 2007 at 1:58 pm said:

Killer update Sony! Been waiting for a Motor Storm update foreverrrrrr. Looking forward to Eagles Nest too, when is that coming?

+ warezIbanez on September 6th, 2007 at 1:58 pm said:

@8

Yeah, let’s see the first version of Warhawk for ps1 get on the Store…

+ StuntF50 on September 6th, 2007 at 1:59 pm said:

Nice update, but Sony, listen to me here.

You’ve had a skate demo for two weeks, where is it?
You’ve had a Lair demo forever, you said after release we get it, where is it?

Last update, Japan received loads of PSone games, where are ours? Read this article:

+ Delriach on September 6th, 2007 at 2:00 pm said:

I have a problem with a ps store game. I’ve mentioned this before, but

Go! Puzzle has an extremely important problem that needs to be addressed. For the game Skyscraper, when you try to play online, the image of your PSN avatar covers part of the screen. Meaning you can’t even see the whole puzzle.

Also, when you try to rematch a person, the game will not work. You have to exit out or just wait there. There are some other issues that revolve around joining games as well. Sometimes you cannot start a game even when both people are ready.

I’ve never gotten a good response about this, i’ve emailed Sony tons of times, and nothing is being done. Can I get any sort of response to this issue? I know this isn’t just something with me either, it was posted on the forums here when the game first came out.

+ chase on September 6th, 2007 at 2:02 pm said:

this is good keep it up

+ chase on September 6th, 2007 at 2:03 pm said:

please fix warhawk stats

+ MUGEN02 on September 6th, 2007 at 2:04 pm said:

thanks for the post. i guess you will be doing this every week? i hope so.

+ The_Rick_14 on September 6th, 2007 at 2:05 pm said:

@11

I’d expect the Skate demo within 2 weeks of its release so the 13th or the 20th. Just my oinion on the matter.

+ Stoffinator on September 6th, 2007 at 2:06 pm said:

Another great update thanks! Keep this up. :-)

+ Dubbedinenglish on September 6th, 2007 at 2:07 pm said:

See you all in the eagles nest! Go demos.

+ brambler on September 6th, 2007 at 2:08 pm said:

Please release Skate so people will STFU!

+ nabokovfan87 on September 6th, 2007 at 2:08 pm said:

a nice update, why am i not able to get it yet? its 2 pm. come on sony.

+ scott on September 6th, 2007 at 2:09 pm said:

thanks will this be every week…so that way ill no what game is good what game is bad..work on the games/demos everything else is fine 4 now

+ infamous_31 on September 6th, 2007 at 2:09 pm said:

WHERE ARE THE PS1 GAMES?????

+ grashopper on September 6th, 2007 at 2:14 pm said:

Delriach when playing Skyscraper online try going into the options and turning off the video chat I think that will get rid of that problem of the avatar blocking the screen.

I have the same problems with not being able to rematch on skyscraper kinda sucks

+ Delriach on September 6th, 2007 at 2:17 pm said:

I tried turning that off. It still shows my avatar surrounded in a black background. Maybe that option is broken for me ;_;

+ Skater on September 6th, 2007 at 2:18 pm said:

Come on Sony, where is the Skate demo? Could you at least tell us when it’ll be released instead of everybody getting their hopes up just to be disappointed every Thursday?

+ grashopper on September 6th, 2007 at 2:21 pm said:

Oh really?? I was just going from memory and haven’t played it in a while (Due to it being a pain in the ass to keep a game going) I thought it got rid of it on my screen.

+ nmc75 on September 6th, 2007 at 2:21 pm said:

Thank you Sony and Evolution Studios for making the Motorstorm downloadable content affordable for the masses. The low price should mean more people are able to buy it and extend the playability of Motorstorm!

+ ChvyVele on September 6th, 2007 at 2:26 pm said:

Come on man, put the “skate.” demo up already!

+ Niko_9 on September 6th, 2007 at 2:27 pm said:

come on sony >

+ Wonderboy46 on September 6th, 2007 at 2:29 pm said:

Let’s see. How much of this is available in Europe?
Erm, none. Thanks Sony.

If you guys aren’t going to keep the Europeans informed then we need as SCEE blog as soon as possible. We’re being left in the dark with regards to Store content far too much.

+ Niko_9 on September 6th, 2007 at 2:32 pm said:

sony plz we want Skate demo >

+ Solace on September 6th, 2007 at 2:33 pm said:

@wonderboy46
europeans have threespeach, no?
we already have enough american complainers on the blog already, we don’t need europeans clogging up our blog now, do we?

+ ExtremeOne on September 6th, 2007 at 2:33 pm said:

Thats a great update. I am waiting for the store to show the update.

+ aaquib on September 6th, 2007 at 2:35 pm said:

@wonderboy46

Why not just make a US account? Its simple, fast and free, and you can get all the stuff we have :)

+ jedislayer101 on September 6th, 2007 at 2:35 pm said:

Great update, but WHY won’t you put a R&C Future demo on the store. Insomniac says you have the demo. WHY WON’T YOU RELEASE IT.

+ dragNdrift on September 6th, 2007 at 2:36 pm said:

nice update. Still having trouble tearing myself away from warhawk, but I eventually managed to finish downloading and installing the VIP pass package.
Problem: I can’t access any of it in Motorstorm. none of the extra vehicles appear, the extra ticket is no-where to be found… I havn’t tried the online mode, but I doubt it’s there either. Am I missing something here?
I tried re-starting the ps3, tried logging on under the other user accounts on my system (to see if it had assigned itself to the wrong account or something) but it’s no-where to be found! The install seeemed to go fine, the game data is sitting at around 100MB on the HDD.
I don’t get it… maybe I should try wiping the game data and re-downloading it all all over again? (lengthy darn process)

Please Help!

+ jake484 on September 6th, 2007 at 2:36 pm said:

WHAT ABOUT THE EU STORE MAN!!!
GIVE US A HINT FOR THE TEKKEN DR ONLINE PATCH!!!

+ rAdIOhEaD73 on September 6th, 2007 at 2:38 pm said:

Hey SONY guys, nice update and all but, CAN YOU TELL DYLAN AND THE OTHERS WARHAWK DEVEPMENT TEAM GUYS TO FIX THE STATS PROBLEM!!!
IT”S BEEN A WEEK! WE NEED A SOLUTION!!!!!!!

+ Fabio on September 6th, 2007 at 2:40 pm said:

Can’t SCEA take over the updates for EU? Atleast they actually update their store with something..

Seriously. The EU update is a complete joke. No actually it’s an insult.

+ Cernunnos on September 6th, 2007 at 2:40 pm said:

Why can’t the EU and the US store get the same content? At least more or less. Why are Sony constantly keeping Europe in the dark? I love Sony, and I’m a HUGE Playstation fan, but I think it’s bad that you can’t serve EU the same quality content the US are getting.

And secondly – Why should we be promped to pay for a new track, some new vehicles and a new game mode for Motorstorm when that should have been in the game from launch! We payed full price for that game, and the game wasn’t even close to completion at release. We should get some free stuff!

+ Novaoblivion on September 6th, 2007 at 2:41 pm said:

Great update but none of the new stuff is showing up for me yet :(.

+ Kratos_ate_Snake on September 6th, 2007 at 2:42 pm said:

nice…very nice.

+ Fabio on September 6th, 2007 at 2:43 pm said:

@Solace

Threespeech isn’t even a official blog. This is the only place to whine at the EU store with a decent shot at some Sony people seeing it.

Not that they care or anything.. :/

+ 40cal on September 6th, 2007 at 2:43 pm said:

I am about to start playing Motorstorm again. If I can put down Warhawk and Lair. I knew that I kept this game for a reason. Great update. And yes we do want more PSX games on the PSN. 1) FFVII please. I want to put this game on my PSP slim so bad. 2)Warhawk. I never got to play the first one. Thanks

One more thing. Can we please get videos from the TGS on the PSN. I would like to see every thing that Square and Sony have to show in two weeks. Afrika?

+ Kratos_ate_Snake on September 6th, 2007 at 2:44 pm said:

Is not up for me either.. :-(

+ Loki_344 on September 6th, 2007 at 2:45 pm said:

Nice update again.

+ Chad Fenwick on September 6th, 2007 at 2:46 pm said:

Nice update, not online at the moment but I’ll be waiting…

Good to see more content coming ever week!

+ joel on September 6th, 2007 at 2:46 pm said:

SCEA is better than SCEE,SCEJ,and SCEK. For a fact, no matter what SCEA is always on top as the best american company ever!!SCEA FTW!!!

+ Daver on September 6th, 2007 at 2:47 pm said:

OMG.. people always complain… wheres the skate demo, where are the ps1 games …. jeez go enjoy what you just got, shut up and wait for next week

Anyway, thats a very nice update, i feel sry for european tho

oh and btw… Lair is an amazing game, sure some things could have been a lil better but i hope there will be a Lair 2 to correct and improve all this
(ps. Sixaxis works very well)

Keep it up Sony
For those who didnt play Lair yet, there might be a demo next week who knows :) or just go buy it, it worths the 60$
Enjoy..