Driveclub

God of War: Chains of Olympus – Special Edition Demo Disc

Cory Barlog's Avatar + Posted by Cory Barlog on Sep 27, 2007 // Sony Santa Monica Studios

GOWCOOpsp-demosleeve
What is up God of War fans? Sorry for the long hiatus but things have been crazy here at Casa De Kratos…much to do. I thought I would come out of my somewhat self imposed media coma to let everyone know that the PSP demo discs are freaking done baby!!! As I type these words, legions of carrier Harpies are being dispatched to deliver the sweet UMD goodness that is God of War: Chains of Olympus – Special edition: Battle of Attica Demo Disc…otherwise know as GOW: COO –SE:BoADD. Good god…that is a freaking mouthful, even typing this abbreviated version makes me tired.

That’s it for now, keeping this one quick. The game is looking absolutely amazing, btw, so I hope everyone enjoys this little taste of portable God of War goodness. As a matter of fact, I think it even got an award for the Best PSP Game, or something like that, at the Leipzig conference.

Alright, back to my work induced hibernation…

236 Comments

PAGE 1 3 4 5

+ RoAcH2285 on October 23rd, 2007 at 7:59 pm said:

I got my demo like I said and I live in North Georgia.How did you know about the $15 coupon lakaihigh? I forgot to mention it.Anyway hope you get your demo thats why I keep checking this old ass post.PeAcE

+ lakaihigh on October 23rd, 2007 at 9:01 pm said:

@ValTronZero – dude I know… my life revolves around this. LOL yeah I know I don’t know why I keep coming back to this but I guess its for some kind of hope. maybe we will get ours tomorrow

@RoAcH2285 – you are amongst the few that are extremely lucky bro. I hope that you play that hell out of that demo as I wish that I could be. I saw all of the contents of the package online and it made me want it EVEN more. send some love dude, tell us how it is. I heard that you can unlock a bonus level on the demo… you should try this out – http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=84628

Peace,
Lh

+ ams707 on October 24th, 2007 at 2:10 am said:

Ya well you mysteriously getting your demo and the rest of us not getting ours. your just soo lucky, its almost unbelievable…..wait, i dont. we all got the emails. ivec recieved many things from Sony in the mail so i know they got my address right, IM IN CALIFORNIA, and yet somehow, you in Georgia, its increadable. out of ALL the demos they mailed out, just you, we outta rub you for luck…

IT HAS BEEN A MONTH IN THE MAIL. get over it. they never shipped!!!

+ OPPinoy on October 24th, 2007 at 11:56 pm said:

I received every email, and I haven’t gotten my demo. I all but accused my mail(woman) of stealing mine, yesterday. I’m in the suburbs of Jacksonville, FL. If anyone else in my area has gotten theirs, speak up so I can know whether or not to investigate/accuse further. I’ve seen numerous pics of the demo packs that people got, so I doubt anyone here is lying if they say they got theirs.

+ RoAcH2285 on October 25th, 2007 at 8:37 am said:

@ams707
Get over yourself they shipped the F**king demo.I swear on my f**king life I got the God of War demo for the PSP.I really don’t care if you believe me.I agree somethings wrong that you haven’t got your demo yet and I’m sorry but please trust me I GOT THE DEMO.Sony shipped it,so whatever the problem is it has something to do with the postal service.I’m going to call some friends and see if I can’t borrow a digital camera to prove my good name.I can’t f**king stand being called a liar.I hope you get your demo,sincerely RoAcH.

+ C-h-a-o-s on October 25th, 2007 at 12:44 pm said:

I hope the south gets the demo. I have only seen people post from the east and west coast, that they received theirs.

+ lakaihigh on October 25th, 2007 at 1:11 pm said:

I dunno dude I live in O-Town Florida and I haven’t seen sh*t. I don’t know if we’re going to get it. yet another day passes and my psp is yearning for some GoW.

Peace,
Lh

+ ams707 on October 27th, 2007 at 2:20 am said:

Ya, today marks exactly one month in the mail. ya, only ONE post of someone getting thier demo, I believe you. P.s. loverly language. Do you kiss your PSP with that mouth.

+ chainlink13 on October 27th, 2007 at 12:21 pm said:

I just got my demo copy a couple of days ago. Finally played it. It comes with a nice omega cell phone strap thingy.

PAGE 1 3 4 5