PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

PlayStation Store Update

Grace Chen's Avatar + Posted by Grace Chen on Oct 11, 2007 // Sr. Director, PlayStation Store

Hey, everyone. It’s time again for the PLAYSTATION Store weekly update.

Games:
Everyday Shooter ($9.99 US)

Demos:
Ratchet and Clank Future: ToD Demo
NHL 2K8 Demo
Conan Demo

Game Videos:
Uncharted Behind The Scenes II
Folklore Launch Trailer
Fallout 3 Teaser Trailer

Movie Trailers:
The Assassination of Jesse James
Spiderwick Chronicles
Walk Hard

Wallpaper:
Ratchet and Clank Future: ToD (2)
Everyday Shooter (1)

Hope you enjoy!

194 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3 4

+ enrichovega on October 11th, 2007 at 12:46 pm said:

A great update sony #1!

+ Gord Lacey on October 11th, 2007 at 12:46 pm said:

Looks great!

I hope PAIN will be up on the store soon. I really want to play that game.

+ Bierbeer on October 11th, 2007 at 12:46 pm said:

R&C !! Thankss!!!! Too bad the EU store (NL) sucked :P but hey thank god the US store RULEZ

+ coolestaj on October 11th, 2007 at 12:48 pm said:

Been waiting for this today, great update, thanks!
any chance you can let us know whats going up the day before its uploaded?

+ JimmyHACK on October 11th, 2007 at 12:49 pm said:

nice, hope the ratchet wallpaper looks sweet

oh and bring on the PES no demo people crying again :) You get a Ratchet demo so STFU

+ RobinNL on October 11th, 2007 at 12:49 pm said:

EU store always sucks! but the US store is looking good.

Thanks Sony

+ Rzarekta on October 11th, 2007 at 12:50 pm said:

Sick.

+ Slackpride on October 11th, 2007 at 12:51 pm said:

Solid update, but why don’t we get the PS1 games that Japan gets? I know it’s counterintuitive to desire PS1 games on PS3, but there were some gems I’d love to play again that I simply don’t own anymore.

+ GAME-HERO on October 11th, 2007 at 12:52 pm said:

Yes! R&C Demo…can’t wait.

+ lakaihigh on October 11th, 2007 at 12:53 pm said:

Awesome update Guys!!! great content. I’ve been waiting soooo long to get my hands on R&C. I can’t wait to finally test it out. I hope its everything that expect because I plan on def buying it when it comes out. I also plan on purchasing Everyday Shooter because 1. It looks like an awesome game and 2. I want to support original titles such as this one.

This update is everything I wanted. Thanks again and like Gord Lacey said I hope pain comes out soon too cuz that looks fun as hell.

Peace,
Lh

+ Soong on October 11th, 2007 at 12:53 pm said:

So how long til the actual update?

+ AguilarX on October 11th, 2007 at 12:54 pm said:

hmmmm…not bad, gotta check out conan since i wont get the simpsons game anymore (camera sucked hard). too pricey for everday shooter but wth, ill still get it tommorow.

+ Voozi on October 11th, 2007 at 12:54 pm said:

Sony! Bring the PS1 Final Fantasy games onto the PS Store!!! Especially FF 7!

+ Voozi on October 11th, 2007 at 12:55 pm said:

Oh and, great update! =D

+ Chromax on October 11th, 2007 at 12:55 pm said:

Awesome update!

+ scott on October 11th, 2007 at 12:55 pm said:

cool..but uploade ps1 games from china ps3 store and send them to u.s.store

+ Kxpuc27 on October 11th, 2007 at 12:56 pm said:

a more unified update across the US please^ takes 5 to 12 hours after some other time zones (i’m in Texas) to have the update. I think one day it didn’t update till 11pm Thursday for me

+ Spawn27 on October 11th, 2007 at 1:00 pm said:

PES 2008 DEMO????? When????
R&C DEMO!!!! Gooooooood!!!!!

+ Neil on October 11th, 2007 at 1:00 pm said:

Hell. yes. This is http://www.gamerevolution.com/images/feature/worst_names/awesome_possum.jpg

+ MUGEN02 on October 11th, 2007 at 1:00 pm said:

now all you have to do is have the store update at 12 AM est every thursday.

+ BOWS3R213 on October 11th, 2007 at 1:01 pm said:

im going to download R&C:ToD right now suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ MUCKRAKER on October 11th, 2007 at 1:01 pm said:

R&C TOD: Played the previous demo available when you preorder. Visible tearing on the screen. I’ve heard this download is an optomized version of that same demo. Can’t wait to compare.

Gotta love me some R&C: TOD

FYI, Folklore is just amazing. Recommended purchase!

Peace!

+ Daver on October 11th, 2007 at 1:01 pm said:

Great update again!! good job!

+ Herby on October 11th, 2007 at 1:02 pm said:

Thank you for the update.

+ gamegenieny on October 11th, 2007 at 1:04 pm said:

Nice to finally R&C demo up. I hope to see PAIN soon !!!

+ darklinksv on October 11th, 2007 at 1:06 pm said:

Ratchet and Clank !! Thanks, great update

+ Hell-RaizeR on October 11th, 2007 at 1:07 pm said:

nice update!

+ Kamahl on October 11th, 2007 at 1:07 pm said:

good update! cant wait to check the ratchet and clank demo

+ sascha23 on October 11th, 2007 at 1:08 pm said:

Ratchet and Clank…finally. Can’t wait!

+ Korlithiel on October 11th, 2007 at 1:09 pm said:

Just more to look forward to should the PSN ever become available to those without a PS3.

+ pr1m3_5u5p3ct on October 11th, 2007 at 1:11 pm said:

Great update! R&C here we come!

+ Razrsharp on October 11th, 2007 at 1:14 pm said:

Cool Update, When are we gonna get the NFS: Pro Street Demo and Burnout Demo. anyway, nice update, and keep it up.

+ Lirion on October 11th, 2007 at 1:15 pm said:

Nice update but still no Metal Gear Solid 4 TGS trailer.

We got the MGO trailer but where is the trailer everyone wants?

+ Loucetios on October 11th, 2007 at 1:19 pm said:

rachet and clank and everyday shooter? WHOOT best update since i got my ps3(like a month ago)

+ saunderswan on October 11th, 2007 at 1:20 pm said:

nice update for america we in europe bottom of the list paying more as always when are you gonna realise that makeing global releases on the PS store is the way to go no one from other regions would have to log in to a fake account in another region to download these demo’s then just maybe you would’nt have to supply the WORLD’S PS3 owners with demo’s

+ PS3_123106 on October 11th, 2007 at 1:21 pm said:

The store is looking pretty good now, thanx for the update Sony, by the way that SKI game kicks ass!

+ ozzyuno on October 11th, 2007 at 1:24 pm said:

Can somebody tell me where i can complain for EU store?? E-mail or something?? This is just Shi!?/$£$ it’s unbiliveble!!! Good job un US store!!

+ nmc75 on October 11th, 2007 at 1:27 pm said:

Need more PS1 games, please! I want to buy more games to put onto my new PSP 2000. :)

+ chainlink13 on October 11th, 2007 at 1:30 pm said:

Holy moly…(almost) EVERYONE is happy today. I am too.

+ chainlink13 on October 11th, 2007 at 1:31 pm said:

@coolestaj

+ mero4ever on October 11th, 2007 at 1:32 pm said:

Here in Australia we have nothing new, we even haven’t got Simpson’s game demo yet. That really sucks, and now there are new demos like conan and ratchet that I would die to try, and also a game that I would like to have. BUT no I CANT. you know what am gonna call them and complain. They need to work harder, Sony isn’t paying them to sit on their a$$es all day.

+ zapruder on October 11th, 2007 at 1:32 pm said:

PEOPLE OF EUROPE! WHY PSN EU S*CKS….
blame the Germans and the french and the spanish and the dutch and the… version and laws for that.. sony’s is not to blame. Try and tell the french to leaern some english…. good luck… nice to have know you.

+ kinshadow on October 11th, 2007 at 1:33 pm said:

You guys need to put demos out for each of the PSN games. Where’s the Everyday Shooter demo?

+ chainlink13 on October 11th, 2007 at 1:33 pm said:

@everyone

sorry about double post…

@coolestaj

If they let us know a day before…the repercussions of delivering the stuff a few hours late increases the amount of complaining exponentially. (See previous PSN update post) I think I prefer the day-of update.

+ Solace on October 11th, 2007 at 1:34 pm said:

Wow. Nice update.
Anyone keeping track how many weeks we’ve CONSISTENTLY been given demos and/or games?
Nice to see things on the PlayStation Store improving at a nice rate!

+ DCPlayaPride on October 11th, 2007 at 1:34 pm said:

LISTEN TO THIS SONY:

WE WANT THE MGS4 TGS 2007 TRAILER. IN CASE YOU NEED TO KNOW…ITS AWESOME!

+ Mana Knight on October 11th, 2007 at 1:35 pm said:

@ Voozi

There’s an article at 1UP, of Square Enix stating they will never release the majority of their games as downloads, because there are many Japanese (and other) consumers who cannot purchase digital content (because of lacking a credit card and can’t use cash), and because there’s a percentage of people who lack internet connection.

Anyway, this is a pretty good update. I already have the Ratchet demo from Gamestop (I just had to preorder), but I plan to download it. I want to play Everyday Shooter also.

+ zapruder on October 11th, 2007 at 1:39 pm said:

we do need pre paid cards… BAD!

+ Zampano on October 11th, 2007 at 1:39 pm said:

Thanks again for the great update.

Is there a set time that updates go live? It seems that I used to be able to start downloading as soon as I got home from work, but lately I end up waiting until after 9:00 pm EST.

Also, I don’t know if I’m alone in this one or not, but I would absolutely LOVE Tempest-X to show up in the store, either as the original PS1 game, or (even better) as an updated hi-def version. I sure do love me some Tempest.

+ kenji on October 11th, 2007 at 1:48 pm said:

@+ Posted by Grace Chen // Senior Manager, PLAYSTATION Store

Can you tell us why the US store is not getting PS1 games at the same speed as the Japanese store? I have a PSP and I’m waiting for some PS1 games what’s the deal?

PAGE 1 2 3 4