Horizon Zero Dawn

Nov 12

Nov 12

Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune Launch Date: November 19th

Asad Qizilbash's Avatar Posted by Senior Director, First Party Games, SIEA

Like UNCHARTED

Hi all – this is my first PlayStation Blog post so let me first introduce myself – I work in Software Product Marketing and lucky enough to be working with Naughty Dog on Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune.

I’m sure you’ve heard some rumors that Uncharted will be hitting stores November 15th. As much as we’d love to get the game in your hands earlier, just wanted to let you guys know that we are still on schedule to be in-store November 19th…so you’re going to have to wait 7 more days ;-). But hopefully the demo and DJ Shadow track will keep you going till then.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

Enedok said:

November 12th, 1:07 pm

Ah, well. As long its still on time dor the european date!

Coke-a-Cola said:

November 12th, 1:13 pm

THANKS………..for letting us know .
I will be bumping into walls until I have it
in my Hands.

gamesblow said:

November 12th, 1:13 pm

No problem here… I’m playing back thru R&C again myself. I tried to play heavenly sword again, but couldn’t get into it. I don’t really care for the game. It’s overly complex touch crap made me sick. Also, Whiptail’s last fight thing was just to tedious for my taste. Anyways, I loved Uncharted, I hold it as the best next gen gaming experience I’ve ever played. It’s oging to be amazing!

gamesblow said:

November 12th, 1:15 pm

The one ting that upsets me is that Assassins creed is no doubt going to over shadow this games release. It’s sad, really… cause I’ve already got my hands on ASScreed and reviewed it on my website and can tell you… It’s nothing special at all. It’s all commercial hype from websites and mags. I was majorly let down by it. No jump? no more than 3 Linear paths thru the cities.. Whatever.

zookey said:

November 12th, 1:15 pm

from the 15th to the 19th is 4 days not 7….am I missing something? Oh well, Uncharted and Rock Band in the same month, what is not to like?

GamerMan76 said:

November 12th, 1:20 pm

@zookey

today is 11/12 to 11/19 is 7 days is what was menat :P

GamerMan76 said:

November 12th, 1:21 pm

@gamesblow

I guess I look at gaming differently than everyone else. I see a game I want and will get it regardless of what everyone thinks or what other game might be coming out. AC is Wednesday this week and Uncharted is Monday of next week. So honestly each has their own week.

Bierbeer said:

November 12th, 1:22 pm

OMG this month is soo expensive! :P

R&C (bought)
CoD4 (bought)
Uncharted (import saves me around 30 euro (45 US dollar))
Assassins creed (ordered)
Haze
Lego starwars complete saga
The Simpsons

:) thanks for the intel uncharted rocks and the soundtrack sounds very nice, put it in the Playstation Store !

Violater said:

November 12th, 1:22 pm

@ 5
add 7 days to todays date and see what happens.
Amazing comprehension FTW.

Anyway I hope we can get the blog integrated with the message board on the PS3 soon.

brambler said:

November 12th, 1:24 pm

Damn it gamesblow, I recall you saying you were done with this site. I knew it sounded too good to be true.

GamerMan76 said:

November 12th, 1:26 pm

Going to need a gaming vacation to just finsih all the games I own (going to own)… What a great problem to have :D

BrianC6234 said:

November 12th, 1:37 pm

Is this where Gamesblow hangs out now? I think he used to post on myresistance.net. Did you get banned from the forum Gamesblow?

As for Uncharted, I can’t wait. I’ll get it on the 15th if Gamestop does get it or next week. I have plenty to keep busy with for now anyway. Finishing R&CF and need to start COD4.

KeyWii said:

November 12th, 1:40 pm

Hi, Asad!

Thanks for the update. Well it’s only a few more days to wait!

I sincerely hope marketing steps up on Uncharted specific adverts… the game is great!

gamesblow said:

November 12th, 1:41 pm

Brian, I get banned everywhere I go… It’s become my thing. I contribute it to being a smash hit forum poster. A success… A 98% approved anomaly, if you will. Yes, I was banned from myresistance… because of my unbiased behavoir and, as we all know, they only condone bias over there. I don’t play that game… GAMESBLOW, everyone. Smash hit forum poster… right here!

wh0am1 said:

November 12th, 1:43 pm

There better be some cool ads!

blade402 said:

November 12th, 1:44 pm

Chelsea… I guess I can forgive you

Anyway this game is going to be good. If it’s not, well, then I’m not so sure I can predict the sun will come out again tomorrow.

Seanscythe2 said:

November 12th, 2:02 pm

So why hasn’t sony add UDF to the line up of upcoming games? I mean it comes out on the 19th and they are listing games for that day already.

Cernunnos said:

November 12th, 2:05 pm

Awesome, can’t wait! But guess I’ll have to hold out ’till November though… Europe yey… Ah well, I’ll get some more time with
COD4(Bought)
R&C(Ordered)
Assassins Creed(Ordered)
And after i get Uncharted I will buy Haze which I’ve already ordered… Ah man… My pockets are – EMPTY!!

I tried the demo, it rocks! Hope Uncharted will be as good as the 3 first Crash games and Jak games. Crash Bandicoot 2 is my favourite game of all time, next to Metal Gear. And the Jak series is REALLY close behind those two. Naughty Dog for the win!:D
But please, give us Jak4 some day!

Cernunnos said:

November 12th, 2:06 pm

Woops^ Meant December**

WHAT said:

November 12th, 2:28 pm

Is this the ship date?

EViD said:

November 12th, 2:32 pm

will keep playing the demo over and over and over… till the game is out

DarkUSS said:

November 12th, 2:34 pm

Damn! No one can confirms if the final game’s gonna be region-free?

foolio_67 said:

November 12th, 2:36 pm

Can’t wait :)

Chrisrahosiris said:

November 12th, 2:36 pm

I can’t wait, loved the demo

Kamahl said:

November 12th, 2:42 pm

in store? damn, that’s good… usually saying 19 means the 20th. good news again :)

BrianC6234 said:

November 12th, 3:10 pm

DarkUSS – Why should anyone need to confirm Uncharted is going to be region-free? The PS3 is region-free. I guess you said that because of the messed up demo. Naughty Dog said though that it was a mistake so I don’t think you need to ask about that. If Sony was going to have games locked like that they would have stuck with regions on the PS3.

DarKaoZ said:

November 12th, 3:10 pm

AWWWW… I so wanted to get my hands on it on the 15th-16th.

Oh well, anyways. Guys next time when you want to get Spanish Dubs in your games try to get actors or dubbing companies from Mexico, you will getting a better quality with the same amount of resources.

Wisdom Wanderer said:

November 12th, 3:21 pm

Thanks. I’ll pick it up next Friday.

Johnny Sasaki said:

November 12th, 3:46 pm

Ah, thanks for the clarification :)

Thanks for the DJ Shadow too :P

KnaveX said:

November 12th, 3:47 pm

BrianC6234 said:

November 12th, 3:54 pm

“Hey guys tell me, I’m not dying to get a FPS, but I’m interested, so, should I get COD 4 now, Haze for Christmas, or wait for Killzone 2?”

COD4 is out now and Haze will be out in December. Pick between those. Who knows when Killzone 2 will really be out. Just buy it then. It could still be months away.

BrianC6234 said:

November 12th, 4:06 pm

I see gamestop.com now shows Uncharted as shipping on the 19th instead of the 15th. Who messed with their release date anyway?

EVILEMPIRE951 said:

November 12th, 4:24 pm

Great i will be picking up this game on day 1 Just need to fix a pc :-) yay i cannot wait

SinsToJudge said:

November 12th, 4:26 pm

Oh well, it was a nice dream :P

The demo has been keeping me very interested for this, so hopefully my import from Playasia will come as quickly as can be.

ghamdikh1 said:

November 12th, 4:32 pm

I Keller game coming after 7 days.

BeachHead said:

November 12th, 5:04 pm

Any official word on unlockable oufits…?
Like the red and shirt from the old trailers?

ghamdikh1 said:

November 12th, 5:09 pm

I hop game spot don’t gave Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune 7.5 like Ratchet & Clank®game.

afrosheen said:

November 12th, 5:32 pm

@37: Who cares what Gamespot says. They don’t know a good game unless it comes with a hookers ‘n coke bribe from MS.

Darkfiber said:

November 12th, 5:49 pm

Are hookers ‘n coke unlockables in Uncharted?

No worries, judging from the demo and videos and such, it’ll be worth the extra wait.

CHELSEA-CHELSEAAAAAAAAAAAA.

BrianC6234 said:

November 12th, 5:51 pm

@38: I noticed Gamespot gave the new Mario game a 9.5. Hmm, I guess that game warrants a reviewer who likes the series and genre of game. I wonder what Aaron Thomas would give Mario? I don’t think it has any sports mini-games in it.

evilone said:

November 12th, 8:09 pm

damn you ungrateful bastar……….
wait wtf?! you guys are actually being nice and positive about ps3 related stuff..
that’s the ps3 spirit! BTW.. if you see me playing warhawk [evildon] PLZ try to shoot me down… dont worry about my health tho.. i’m using gamesblow as my shield.

mcx said:

November 13th, 12:11 am

All good should be done with COD4 by then.

[…] dem offiziellen Playstation Blog, kommt Drake’s Fortune ein paar Tage später und soll nun planmässig am 19. Dezember den Weg […]

VictorW said:

November 13th, 3:50 am

Too many games I want to buy in this month. That’s perfect timming.

saionji1229 said:

November 13th, 7:00 am

so many games to buy! but uncharted and call of duty 4 are the ones im getting no matter what :) cant wait!!!

Nephlabobo said:

November 13th, 7:44 am

Doesn’t matter. I’ll be playing Assassin’s Creed.

You guys lost a sale with your poor treatment of anyone UnAmerican.

SinsToJudge said:

November 13th, 7:53 am

Lol @ 46, what a tool

leetfoo said:

November 13th, 8:37 am

@46 did you miss the part where the international issue was an accident and they fixed it within one day? geez…

Gavi said:

November 13th, 8:53 am

Been playing the demo, then watched the Massive Attack trailer one more time. Best demo and trailer. Hype level is through the roof, roll on the 19th, I’ll have to wait a few more days though to get it shipped to me. But the wait will be worth it.

gamesblow said:

November 13th, 9:17 am

@46

And you’ll be sorry… I have Assassins creed and it blows in that average way.

PAGE 1 2