PS4-The Order

What If You Could Go To CES?

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Jan 04, 2008 // Sr. Social Media Manager

Shortly, I’m heading out to Vegas for the 2008 Consumer Electronics Show. While this event is huge – over 150,000 attendees – that’s only a fraction of the people who’d like to visit the booths, trying out new games and just soaking up all the tech. As I see it, my role there is to transport you – the interested, yet ticketless, PlayStation fan – inside the gates.

CES Booth

Throughout the event, we’ll be sharing new pics and video of all things Sony, from new gaming developments to amazing A/V setups to some of those new Blu-ray 1.1 movies. But if you were able to attend – what would you wanna see? Would you hunt down a demo of Metal Gear Solid 4? Would you search for new peripherals or try to get into some press conferences?

Take a look at the list of exhibitors, plot out a virtual course on the show floor, and let me know – specifically – what you wanna find out about in the comments below. I’ll do my best! Not *everything* has to stay in Vegas …

In the meantime, have a look at some set-up pics of the Sony booth. We’ll have a lot more soon!

206 Comments

PAGE 1 3 4 5

+ AgentGoomba on January 8th, 2008 at 5:27 pm said:

Skype for the PSP eh? Hmmmm..

———————————————————————————
Get free PS3 and PSP games!

IT WORKS!!!

+ Giddy on January 9th, 2008 at 4:32 am said:

First things first. Find the MGS4 booth and play it till your eyes bleed. Find out more about dualshock3. if there’s a press conference about home, see it. God of War would be a good one too.

+ Fox_Savage on January 9th, 2008 at 2:05 pm said:

I would like to see more Home stuff. And that MovieTheater and HomeTime thing that Nintendo hater came up with is the BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!!! I think that it would would be a HIT!!! There will be more PS3 sales and you will make money off of Home which is free to start out with. Oh yeah, WHEN IS HOME GOIN 2 BE RELEASED???????????????? ITS 2008 ALREADY… but oh well…

+ Debo2U on January 10th, 2008 at 10:52 am said:

This is the start of a great year. But fix COD4 please sony. It breaks. LOL

+ Fox_Savage on January 11th, 2008 at 2:01 pm said:

YES Please FIX Call of duty 4 I cant even play any online games (Thats 1 of the main reasons why i bought the game)

+ scorpio on January 11th, 2008 at 2:09 pm said:

You should be asking Infinity Ward/Activision it’s their game….

PAGE 1 3 4 5