Hi everyone! Thanks for taking the time to answer the Buzz! The Hollywood Quiz questions last week. You can find the answers listed below. While we gave you a small taste of what Buzz! The Hollywood Quiz was all about, we thought we’d challenge you a little further to see just how up to speed you really are on Hollywood culture. And this time prizes are involved! In celebration of the Oscars and the upcoming release of Buzz! The Hollywood Quiz, we’ll be hosting a contest on Tuesday (tomorrow) beginning at 12:00 PM PST. We’ll post full details of the contest tomorrow, but here’s a quick rundown:
- The contest will kick-off tomorrow, Tuesday, February 12th beginning at 12:00 PM PST and will last until 11:59 PM PST on Tuesday, February 12th.
- 10 questions from the game will be featured.
- The first person that gets all 10 questions correct will be the Grand Prize Winner and will receive a 37” BRAVIA M series HDTV.
- The second person to get all 10 questions right will receive the limited edition white PlayStation 2 SingStar bundle, along with a copy of Buzz! Hollywood and SingStar 90’s.
- The third person to get all the answers correct will receive a copy of Buzz! Hollywood and SingStar 90’s for PlayStation 2.
So, it’s lights, camera, action this tomorrow and one of you will be sitting pretty watching the Oscars on February 23 … happy buzzing!
Questions from last week:
WHICH BLOCKBUSTER HAS THE CHILLING TAGLINE “IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM”?
*Correct Answer: Alien
IN ‘THE MATRIX’, KEANU REEVES IS REVEALED AS ‘THE ONE’, BUT WHAT IS HIS CHARACTER’S NAME?
*Correct Answer: Neo
IN ‘THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE’, WHO IS THE ‘KING OF THE BEASTS’?
*Correct Answer: Aslan