PS3-TLOU Left Behind

P-Day is upon us!

Chris Hinojosa-Miranda's Avatar + Posted by Chris Hinojosa-Miranda on Feb 26, 2008 // Producer

Gather up all spears and swords; mount the horses and man the catapults; shelter all the women and children: P-day is upon us!

Yes kids, Patapon is now available at all your fine retail shops, mega-stores and game stores nationwide. You are but a drive (walk, bike, skate) away from drumming up mighty rain clouds and creating unstoppable kawaii-armies of doom (to the Zigotons that is)!

Cold Pata-feet
If you’re on the fence or have commitment issues, here are a few items to help you decide and take the pata-plunge:

• Check out the demo available for download at the PlayStation Network Store or Patapon Web site.
  • Read the accolades here, here, here, here, and here (Not to mention here – Pata-Props for the sweet Pics).
  • Stroll through our Patapon trophy case
  • Patapon Awards

• What the reviewers are saying:
  • Patapon is the greatest game this system has ever seen“- IGN.com
    unlike any game that has come before it” – GameSpot
    a bona fide hit for the PSP.”- GamePro
    just dynamite.”- Electronic Gaming Monthly

• How else do you plan to spend 20 bucks?

Pata-Updates
Fear not, ye weary Patapon fighters, we’ll be checking in here on Patapost Friday with game strategy and special tips. So if you have questions on gameplay or are feeling a bit stuck: drop us a note, we’ll see if we answer them then.

Till Friday … same Pata-time, same Pata-channel.

PAGE 1 2 3

+ CloudStryder on February 28th, 2008 at 7:23 am said:

just picked it up today, is awesome :D
im alittle stuck at the miracle rain summoning level, but i’ll get it!

big congrats for such a fun and interesting game!

+ Jeigh on February 28th, 2008 at 7:44 am said:

Update Day! :D I don’t really care if it’s a super good one or not- I enjoy getting new stuff.

And I think I’ve already commented, but encase I haven’t: I really looking forward to getting this! It won’t be until June, but it’ll be one of the first things I get! Thank you for your hard work- it is most definitely appreciated. And an instant classic at an instant $20? Even better! :D

+ Jeigh on February 28th, 2008 at 8:01 am said:

I just watched through all of the links- you always have the weirdest stuff attached to your links. XD I enjoyed the Volkswagon commercials and the kitten army the most. Seeing those kittens still learning to walk and play is the funniest and at the same time cutest thing I’ve ever seen.

+ reson8er on February 28th, 2008 at 8:27 am said:

drdre74

Yeah there is no pause, but why not just put your PSP in sleep mode? Thats serves the same function.

+ rivithed on February 28th, 2008 at 8:49 am said:

Really enjoying this game! If you played through the demo, it picks up where you left off (with the Spear of Protection handy of course). Would have been cool if there was some kind of adhoc versus mode, but awesome deal for $19.99.

+ maikelnait on February 28th, 2008 at 9:42 am said:

what’s that!?!?
2008.02.28 17:29:30 UTC.
20.00 USD = 13.1557 EUR

And in Europe is sold at 40€?? With 20€ you gain more than in USA!

where is the platinum price!?
sony, do you think we are st*pids in europe?

But… Can I run patapon (USA region) on my psp (PAL region)?

…….
no comments in that kind of bussines people…
you should know that the big bussines is the downloadble content with reasonable prices (until 20€, best games…)!!!
then, just decrease the price of your memories (MS) and you will see the result with download content!

really € & $ !!!

think about that!

+ C-h-a-o-s on February 28th, 2008 at 10:11 am said:

Thanks for the answer clacson, bummer I wish they would make it this way. I doubt I will be going to any conventions I live way to far from where they’re held.

Also for tomorrow any way you can give tips on the dancing tree? I’ve tried and tried but my rhythm skills fail me :-(.

+ PSheddy on February 28th, 2008 at 11:52 am said:

Love all the responses you are giving clacson!

You should check out this Kotaku link ..

.. and see all the pata-props the games is getting in the comments section! I’m picking this up sometime next week!

Chris Hinojosa-Miranda's Avatar

+ clacson on February 28th, 2008 at 2:22 pm said:

Sweet! Great comments.

Brings a tear to my eye.

+ C-h-a-o-s on February 28th, 2008 at 12:03 pm said:

Clacson you rock, thanks for the link!

+ tagout on February 28th, 2008 at 4:19 pm said:

Just bought the game an hour ago. I have two words for it: Fun, and addictive.

Can we say Patapon 2 early 2009?

+ gardea on February 28th, 2008 at 7:55 pm said:

I had to spend my spending money on something else :(

Hopefully I can get this game next week.

+ ChikenPac on February 28th, 2008 at 9:52 pm said:

i haven’t picked up my psp in over a year (after getting a ps3) but after seeing this game up on the blog and checking out some reviews i’m buying it tomorrow… i never thought the day would come when a psp game drew me away from my ps3

+ patsu on February 29th, 2008 at 1:14 am said:

Pata-Pata-Pata-Pon, LocoRoco and LittleBigPlanet are all very cool games. Thanks for working so hard to bring us the games.

+ J3SS on February 29th, 2008 at 1:30 pm said:

Man I hope you guys are serious about making a Patapon theme. Especially if Rolito gets involved. At this point my mind is on a Patapon high. And man it feels so freakin good!

Please make it happen for us fans!!!

+ J3SS on February 29th, 2008 at 1:35 pm said:

Oh! Thanks for fulfilling my request for the PSP Patapon trailer. I’ve shown it to my buddies at work along with the game and so far a few of them have taken the bait. Even 2 that don’t own a PSP yet. (But soon will… hahahahaaaa!)

PAGE 1 2 3