I’m blogging today with some awesome news! Today SCEA released more information about the North American version of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, scheduled for launch on PS3 in April. These new details include the full vehicle roster, the track list and some cool additional features. You can read all the nitty-gritty details in the press release, but here is a brief summary and some new screens shots. Enjoy!
Summary of differences between Japanese version and the American version:
- A whopping 30+ additional vehicles (compared to the Japanese version), including tuner cars from Amuse, Mine’s, etc.
- Another track to race on: an all-time favorite in the series – frantic and chaotic High Speed Ring!
- In Drift Mode, measure your drifting technique based on driving line, angle and speed within scoring zones on the course
- With the Quick Tune feature, adjust your vehicle’s settings including power, weight, tires and suspension
- All new set of online and offline race events and time trials to jump into, win, and unlock cars/features
- With Logitech’s new Driving Force GT racing wheel, you can adjust brake bias, traction and damper settings on-the-fly like they do in real-life with Formula One and rally cars. GT5 Prologue will support DualShock 3, too!
There will be much more info coming on Gran Turismo 5 Prologue soon, but in the meantime, enjoy these crisp, new screenshots!