That’s one month done for SOCOM.com, so you’re due for another weekly wrap-up. What went down over the past week? Have a look.
- Art, Tools, & Tech – Stephen O’Grady comes calling with a ton of photos and info on how SOCOM graphics are created.
- We’re Almost There! – The embargo on new SOCOM info is almost over! I talk about it a little bit here.
- Gun of the Week: SAS-R – Another week, another gun. The SAS-R gets a spotlight this week. There’s no video, but there is a promise of info to come.
- Closed Beta? Wait! – Abigale on the SOCOM.com forums is kicking off the closed beta selection process. Take a look at how it’s going.
- Poll: Favorite SOCOM II Maps – What are your favorite SOCOM II multiplayer maps? It’s the new SOCOM.com poll!
If you’re looking for an easy way to keep up with SOCOM.com, click this link and add SOCOM.com to your RSS feed reader of choice.