Far Cry 4

Secret Agent Clank bonus: pre-order figurine

Frank Simon's Avatar + Posted by Frank Simon on May 27, 2008 // Sr. Producer, SCEA

Last week we wrapped up production on Secret Agent Clank for North America, and this week we’ve been working to complete the game for the rest of the world. That being said, things are moving to completion quickly and fans should be seeing the game soon.

One of the coolest things about Secret Agent Clank is that not only do you get to play Clank in a starring role, but that you also get your Ratchet fun in with the prison arena challenges, some quick thinking Gadgebot puzzles, and even a chance to suit up with the big guy and have Qwark pummel a few bosses into submission.

High Impact Games has done a fantastic job in keeping the fun that is Ratchet & Clank, but taking the game in a new direction. We hope you’ll agree that the team really outdid themselves in taking all that is cool about spy technology, exciting chase scenes, and even a bit of stealth gameplay and wrapped it up into the thrill-ride that is Secret Agent Clank. The funny thing is, I’ve only listed some of the great moments from the game, and there’s way more to come…

Clank figure - frontClank figure - side

While most of the High Impact team are finally getting a chance to take a breather, we thought we’d clue you in on an exciting promotion we’re doing with GameStop. Basically, head over to the nearest GameStop and pre-order the game to get your Secret Agent Clank figurine (while supplies last – yes, I was told to say that)

If you guys can’t possibly wait until the game hits the shelves, you can download the free (yes, I said FREE) Secret Agent Clank demo that High Impact put together that showcases some of the Clank gameplay directly from the PLAYSTATION Store. While you’re there, you might as well grab the free PSP theme they made! If you happen to be the person that was sitting next to me on the plane this morning, yes, this is where I got it. ;)

25 Comments

+ Jeigh on May 27th, 2008 at 11:10 am said:

Nice. Puzzles really haven’t been done much in the series- I’ll be interested to see how they work out.

I downloaded the demo a week or two ago, but I never got around to playing it. Need to get to that.

Thanks for the heads-up. :D

+ sonu on May 27th, 2008 at 11:11 am said:

looks nice

+ ftwrthtx on May 27th, 2008 at 11:32 am said:

I’ll be getting this one for sure!

+ XxBigP123xX on May 27th, 2008 at 11:33 am said:

Very tempting…

+ OldManGaming on May 27th, 2008 at 11:43 am said:

after playing the demo my son (and I) were sold so this is just icing on the cake :) Thanks!

+ Xanog on May 27th, 2008 at 11:46 am said:

Sweet, I’ll have to go and pre-order.

+ reson8er on May 27th, 2008 at 12:10 pm said:

The demo was great, really I had no intention of getting this game until I played it. Now another reason for me to pre-order :)

+ KazeEternal on May 27th, 2008 at 12:10 pm said:

Sweet Excellent news, should help make the purchase sting a little less when you guys screw me with a PS2 port making me feel dumb for putting down 40 dollars for a PSP title. Please make sure this one stays on the PSP this time, nothing more frustrating then finding out I could have had a choice.

+ sweetasman01 on May 27th, 2008 at 12:36 pm said:

Will this promotion be run out side the US of A? You know where 80% of all PSPs are located

+ soup or man on May 27th, 2008 at 12:56 pm said:

Awesome. God I love pre-order bonuses.

+ chasegamez on May 27th, 2008 at 2:10 pm said:

sweet all games should do something like this

+ diablo103 on May 27th, 2008 at 2:14 pm said:

cool i love ratchet and clank, now can you update us on the new Home media room.

+ enewtabie on May 27th, 2008 at 2:44 pm said:

yay..I might have to go get this.Be a nice addition to the office.

+ Gunwing on May 27th, 2008 at 3:09 pm said:

Um……… The PSP has been out selling the DS lite in the US for some time now. IE ever sence God of War hit the PSP system. Plus now that the price is almost the same as the DS lite 169.99 for the basice core black model the system is selling like hot cakes in the US, Plus in Japan Monster Hunter, and PSP sales have outsed the DS Lite 3 times, and continue to outsell all consoles pout together world wide:

Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, and PS3 respectively can’t when all pout together for combined sales equal the PSP system as of now.

IMHO I’m looking forward to both this and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2. Both games have great graphics for a handheld, and even better gameplay for one.

+ krae_man on May 27th, 2008 at 3:42 pm said:

Let me guess, offer not available in Canada?

It really annoys me how all companys do that. Its not impossible to make contests/promotions available to Canada as well, you’re just choosing not to.

You need to start taking the time necessary to include Canada in all your promotions/contests.

+ wolverine81 on May 27th, 2008 at 3:51 pm said:

Just got my figurine and I can’t wait for the game!

+ brentos on May 27th, 2008 at 4:27 pm said:

Has there been any word on what kind of interaction there will be between R&C on PS3 and R&C on PSP?

+ Lp47 on May 27th, 2008 at 7:22 pm said:

I love when games get bundeled with figuerine!!! I might get this game, I played the demo and its really fun.

+ skaterricky on May 27th, 2008 at 10:00 pm said:

Went to Preorder my Kratos PSP Bundle back as asked about this game.

They said they werent for sure if they would be geting the Figurine.. I want this game but i want the Clank more then anything because he’s my Fav of all.
############################################
If I preorder it this coming up Friday, May 30th do you think I could still have a chance at the Figurine?
############################################

+ skaterricky on May 27th, 2008 at 10:03 pm said:

EDIT:*****************

Went to Preorder my Limited Edition God of War PSP Entertainment Pack at GAMESTOP and asked about this game.

############################################
############################################

+ CONFUSEDgam3r on May 27th, 2008 at 10:38 pm said:

Clank is the best video game character except for Drake in UNCHARTED!

+ C-h-a-o-s on May 29th, 2008 at 5:12 am said:

I picked up mine a few days ago, it looks great. I hope for the kids sake it has lead free paint since it was made in China. I look forward to playing the game, I also hope more “figurine’s” come out for other high profile games. I may be an adult but I would gladly collect them!

+ Alpha2 on May 29th, 2008 at 5:51 am said:

Gamestop? ugh, why do promotions with a company who;s employees trash the PS3 because you don’t give them free swag?

+ Winckle on May 29th, 2008 at 1:21 pm said:

Why do we can’t have this figurine on the Gamestop Website? Because it’s Us Only….And you can have it just in a gamestp store….What about Europe guys?

+ shrimpdude on May 31st, 2008 at 11:54 pm said:

Is this available in Canada? I’m guessing no.