With E3, Metal Gear Solid 4, and new console launches coming soon, the PlayStation.Blog is about to become a busier place than usual. Even on a typical week, Monday’s posts tend to be buried deep down by, say Thursday. So every Saturday, we’re going to be putting together a weekly recap of PlayStation.Blog, as well as any other related blogs that might be active (SOCOM.com right now). If you only read one PlayStation.Blog post this week – make it this one!
- METAL GEAR MONDAYS! Video! Screens!: 19 MGS4 new screens for your gawking enjoyment.
- Secret Agent Clank bonus: pre-order figurine: Do the robot, right on your desk or mantelpiece.
- Hot Shots Golf Open Tee 2: Get Online!: Take on up to 15 opponents on the links – on the go.
- THE EYE OF JUDGMENT: New Patch 2.01: A raft of fixes and changes for Set 2 players. Get educated!
- PlayStation Store Update
- PixelJunk in the Trunk: Tell us your story: The prizes may be won, but it’s not too late to share your PJM Couples story and/or picture.
- Dev Q&A 03 – Seth Luisi and Allen Goode talk about laggy players, ranking, SureShot, and character customization.
- Gun of the Week: M4A1 – Raise your hand if you don’t like the M4A1. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
- Hello From Europe! – Shijima is the European Producer for SOCOM. Come check out some quick voice samples for the Euro version.