PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

God of War II meets Guitar Hero!

Chuck Park's Avatar + Posted by Chuck Park on Jun 04, 2008 // Producer, RedOctane/Activision

Hey Guitar Hero Shredders!

Coming Thursday, June 5, you’ll be able to download “The End Begins (to Rock)”, a rockin’ take on the theme song from God of War II, exclusively for the PLAYSTATION 3 version of Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock.

Most importantly, this Add-On will be FREE! The audio track will also be made available on the PLAYSTATION Store in free, downloadable form as well.

Starting Thursday, check in to the PLAYSTATION STORE and look for Add-On content on the home page. Download, fire up Guitar Hero III, check out the Downloads section and Rock Out!

Thanks to all the good people at SCEA and Neversoft who helped make this happen!

PAGE 1 2

+ StalkingSilence on June 5th, 2008 at 9:30 am said:

Wow! Add it to the list:

Jeff, are we really getting all this stuff? I guess I have to wait for Grace to announce it on the blog…

+ BA-BA-BOOEY-KJD on June 5th, 2008 at 9:59 am said:

Anyone know what time this will ready to download?

+ ChaosOrder on June 5th, 2008 at 10:15 am said:

Now, how bout Kratos in-game playing a Blades of Chaos shaped guitar? ;)

+ Azured_Scorpio on June 5th, 2008 at 10:16 am said:

This is cool to get exclusive content like this, but what about one of the greatest games for Playstation…

…Metal Gear Solid, theme song for GH3!!? I would play that song over and over again, just like the one that was made for the Konami game “Evolution Skateboarding”.

+ Seba501 on June 5th, 2008 at 10:46 am said:

Good, but where are the stupid PSN cards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ????

+ BA-BA-BOOEY-KJD on June 5th, 2008 at 11:50 am said:

Still waiting!!!!!!!!

I came home early from work for this!!!!!!

+ darkfire45 on June 5th, 2008 at 11:59 am said:

Great song, the lyrics are hilarious if you think of them like this:

Hold. Devil’s. Pot of tea.
Hold. Devil’s. Pot of tea.
Hold. Devil’s. Pot of tea.
Hold. Devil’s. Pot of tea Mulan.

And repeat.

+ StalkingSilence on June 5th, 2008 at 12:11 pm said:

@Seba501 (#55),
Noel Silvia commented on the PlayStation.Blog 1 week ago that the PSN Cards are on their way. They are being shipped to retailers and distributed now. That’s why some retailers have them, others do not. It’d be helpful (I’d imagine) to indicate where you are from and where you have checked.

+ customvette on June 5th, 2008 at 12:23 pm said:

I agree with #53 ChaosOrder cause Kratos playin guitar would kick a$$ and this is awesome cause I love Guitar Hero and God of War. And it’s awsome cause all this stuff is comin out the day before my birhtday!

+ Bigomiee on June 5th, 2008 at 1:22 pm said:

looks and sounds goood thank you sony

+ insane_canadian on June 5th, 2008 at 2:58 pm said:

STILL NOT AVAILIABLE!!! WTF!?!?!

GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!

+ Loonknight on June 5th, 2008 at 3:00 pm said:

Excellent news. Maybe other game music can be moved over to another game…oh I don’t know Rock Band ^^

+ 619clean on June 5th, 2008 at 3:16 pm said:

cool, free is good

+ PSheddy on June 5th, 2008 at 3:45 pm said:

How about you guys over at Activision let the GH3 guitar patch go through so I can use the guitar with Rock Band… Maybe then I’ll think about buying your crappy game.

+ BA-BA-BOOEY-KJD on June 5th, 2008 at 3:49 pm said:

Still wating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ BA-BA-BOOEY-KJD on June 5th, 2008 at 4:12 pm said:

Have GH3 on right now and the message of the day says”Exclusive free DLC! Atrack from God of War2 is now avaliable for download from the PSN. Kratos would be proud!”

But guess what? its not on the PSN yet!

Kratos would be Pizzed off!!!!!!

+ gatorsmash12 on June 5th, 2008 at 11:10 pm said:

ok, for some reason my playstation store doesnt have the god of war, guitar hero 3 song and its june 6th. it was supposed to be released the 4th or 5th. whats up with that. and just adding that my ps3 is version 2.35, i hope thats the latest. when is Qore coming to playstation store.

+ gatorsmash12 on June 5th, 2008 at 11:10 pm said:

someone help me out if possible

+ gatorsmash12 on June 6th, 2008 at 12:20 pm said:

the god of war guitar hero 3 song still isnt available for me yet. why is this, if someone can help me contact me at gatorsmash12@yahoo.com or gatorsmash11@yahoo.com

+ gatorsmash12 on June 6th, 2008 at 1:08 pm said:

not available to me from my ps store WTF!!

+ VenomProject on June 6th, 2008 at 3:02 pm said:

To all of the nitwits out there saying that Guitar Hero is dead and Rock Band is king, I strongly advise you to check out this link.

Viva la Guitar Hero 4!

+ gardea on June 6th, 2008 at 4:42 pm said:

I don’t have Guitar Hero but this track still sounds awesome.

+ GuitarHeroplayer5579 on June 10th, 2008 at 2:27 am said:

Guitar Hero is the best. I will be sure to download this. Keep it up Sony and we take the title!

PAGE 1 2