Tearaway Unfolded

Jun 26

PlayStation Store Update

Grace Chen's Avatar Posted by Grace Chen on Jun 26, 2008 // Sr. Director, PlayStation Store

Hey, everyone. It’s time again for the PLAYSTATION Store weekly update.

Add-on Game Content

PAIN Nigel Character ($0.99)
Meet the newest downloadable character Nigel, a British punk so full of rage that the only thing he doesn’t hate is PAIN, and he hates the fact that he doesn’t hate it. He’s brassed off and ready to bang his head into whatever and whoever gets in his way (watch out for those spikes!). Well, it sounds like he’s asking for for it, so give him a launch…and make it a PAINful one.
File size: 6.74 MB

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock “I am Murloc” World of Warcraft Single (free)
“I Am Murloc” by Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain. For all song credits please visit www.redoctane.com
File size: 13.2 MB

Rock Band
Build your Rock Band library by purchasing these song game tracks. For song credits, visit www.RockBand.com.

• “Crackity Jones” – the Pixies ($1.99)
  • “Dead” – the Pixies ($1.99)
  • “Debaser” – the Pixies ($1.99)
  • “Gouge Away” – the Pixies ($1.99)
  • “Here Comes Your Man” – the Pixies ($1.99)
  • “Hey” – the Pixies ($1.99)
  • “I Bleed” – the Pixies ($1.99)
  • “La La Love You” – the Pixies ($1.99)
  • “Monkey Gone to Heaven” – the Pixies ($1.99)
  • “Mr. Grieves” – the Pixies ($1.99)
  • “No. 13 Baby” – the Pixies ($1.99)
  • “Silver” – the Pixies ($1.99)
  • “Tame” – the Pixies ($1.99)
  • “There Goes my Gun” – the Pixies ($1.99)
  • Doolittle album ($18.99) – This album includes “Crackity Jones,” “Dead,” “Debaser,” “Gouge Away,” “Here Comes Your Man,” “Hey,” “I Bleed,” “La La Love You,” “Monkey Gone to Heaven,” “Mr. Grieves,” “No 13 Baby,” “Silver,” “Tame,” and “There Goes My Gun” by the Pixies.
  • “Dreamin'” – Weezer ($1.99)
  • “The Greatest Man That Ever Lived” – Weezer ($1.99)
  • “Troublemaker” – Weezer ($1.99)
  • Weezer Pack 1 ($5.49) – includes “Dreamin’,” “The Greatest Man That Ever Lived,” and “Troublemaker” by Weezer.

File sizes: 10.4 MB – 42.4 MB (singles), 99.2 – 278 MB (track packs)

Game Demos (free)

Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds Demo
Slip on the golf shoes, step out on the course and tee it up on the PlayStation 3 with Hot Shots Golf Out Of Bounds.
ESRB Rated E
File size: 505 MB

Grab your raquet and prepare to be totally immersed in every game, set and match in the most realistic and exciting tennis experience ever!
ESRB Rated E
File size: 441 MB

Game Videos (free)

Battlefield: Bad Company Accolades TV Spot
Watch the uncut TV spot now!
File size: 45 MB (HD)

Battlefield: Bad Company Preston’s Blog
Preston Marlowe has just been given a transfer to B-Company and he wants to tell his family all about it.
File size: 97 MB (HD)

Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway – Ubidays Trailer
How much more can one man take? Check out the new trailer shown at Ubidays to find out.
File size: 23 MB (SD), 85 MB (HD), 113 MB (1080)

Call of Duty: World at War
The next Call of Duty revealed! Call of Duty: World at War re-defines the WWII experience, pitting players against enemies in the Pacific and European theaters who know no surrender and will unleash surprising new tactics in a fight to the death.
File size: 64 MB (HD)

The Incredible Hulk Trailer
Watch the Incredible Hulk take on foes in New York City.
File size: 54 MB (HD)

HAZE Launch Trailer
Set in the year 2048, Mantel Global Industries offers an array of cutting-edge military equipment, including a high-tech arsenal of vehicles, deadly weaponry, and the performance-enhancing drug Nectar. Fight a vicious rebel faction, the Promise Hand. Uncover the truth, switch sides, and break away from Mantel’s manipulative grip when you join your former enemies, the Promise Hand.
File size: 300 MB (HD)

HAZE Song Trailer
Download the recent video clip of Korn performing their latest track HAZE, inspired by Ubisoft’s upcoming video game of the same name.
File size: 89 MB (SD), 131 MB (HD), 172 MB (1080)

Movie and Blu-ray Trailers (free)

The House Bunny trailer
In Columbia Pictures’ comedy The House Bunny, Anna Faris charms as Shelley Darlington, a Playboy Bunny who teaches an awkward sorority about the opposite sex – only to learn that what boys really like is what’s on the inside.
File size: 29.1 MB (SD), 110 MB (HD), 147 MB (1080)

So I Married An Axe Murderer Blu-ray Disc trailer
Offbeat, hatchet-driven romance about a wedlock-shy coffee house poet (Mike Myers) whose perfect woman (Nancy Travis) just might be a serial killer.
File size: 110 MB (HD), 158 MB (1080)

Men In Black Blu-ray Disc trailer
A sci-fi adventure comedy about two top secret agents (Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith) with the everyday mission of policing alien activities on planet Earth.
File size: 43 MB (HD), 60 MB (1080)

PS3 Themes (free)

PAIN: Nigel Theme
Customize your PS3 system with a cool PAIN: Nigel theme. This theme allows you to change up the look of your background and XMB icons. Download today!
File size: 2.24 MB

Customize your PS3 system with a cool PLAYSTATION Network theme. This theme allows you to change up the look of your background and XMB icons. Download today!
File size: 1.95 MB

Here is this week’s content release for the PLAYSTATION Store for PC. To download these games to your PSP, navigate to http://store.playstation.com. There, you’ll find descriptions of the content and directions on how to get started. For more on the PLAYSTATION Store for PC, please click here.

Downloadable Games

* Medievil Resurrection ($16.99) (also downloadable via PS3)

Game Videos (free)

* Medievil Resurrection interview trailer

PSP Wallpaper (free)

* Medievil Resurrection wallpaper (x3)

Hope you enjoy!

+ ky181 on June 27th, 2008 at 1:44 am said:

this is bs if microsoft can release original xbox games on there system it seems all the time now why can we get some ps1 hell or ps2

+ Kenaue on June 27th, 2008 at 1:44 am said:

Two things:

1) Do you think we may ever see a Bioshock demo when it nears release? (Isn’t it up to the game’s developers? I hope they decide to make a PS3 demo of it)

2) I do hope you guys can do what you can to get more PS1 games up on the store. There are a good amount that I never got to play that are just too expensive on ebay, ones that I’ve been wanting to play. I got one of those today…Medieval Resurrection, and I had some real good fun with it.

+ markstew on June 27th, 2008 at 2:19 am said:

sony should lower the premium blu-ray price to 14,99$ and then it would sell more then sony expects ;)

+ the_icon on June 27th, 2008 at 2:33 am said:

So so update.

+ MeltTech on June 27th, 2008 at 2:51 am said:

Hey Noel, looks like a good update. I’ll have to check out the PSN theme sounds like.

I’ve finally gotten my new wife to pick up a Sixaxis and play High Velocity Bowling with me, and she pwns me. What happened to the online features being developed for this game? I think most people that already own the great game would pay for an update of this nature. It’s too good of a game not to have online bowling(with voice chat).

+ Gunwing on June 27th, 2008 at 3:42 am said:

Thanks for the Store update! Some good stuff here!

+ brocknation on June 27th, 2008 at 3:44 am said:

Rock Band, thanks for adding Weezer but c’mon! Why no “Island in the Sun?”

+ StevenBullen on June 27th, 2008 at 3:56 am said:

ROCKBAND in UK please. Or should I go buy a 360 so I can play Rockband?

+ rockmanjoey on June 27th, 2008 at 4:37 am said:

Good update.

How about a PlayStation 2 theme for the XMB? Like as in you would have the sound effects from the PlayStation 2’s menu

+ dacrowxc on June 27th, 2008 at 4:37 am said:

I am completely underwhelm with the ps store as usual. It’s time to get the ball rolling and have some decent updates. To date I have not been impressed with ps store. You guys have more than 1000 psx games out, but yet you seem to not have any worthy psx games on this store, no excuses.
Yet again another update thats worst than nothing.

+ rockmanjoey on June 27th, 2008 at 4:39 am said:

Good update.

Have the 3D cubes which are some of the PS2 memory card save designs and have them as the main XMB icons

+ mlataupe on June 27th, 2008 at 4:46 am said:

16.99$ for Medievil! That highlights once again the crazy pricing discrepancies with the European PS Store. Medievil for PSP is 19.99€ on the European PS Store, which is 32$ according to today’s exchange rate (1.58$=1€).

Once again, Europans get charged twice the price.

I’m not saying that pricing should fluctuate along with currency rate. I also understand that VTA varies from country to country (but so does it from state to state in the US) but at least, try to not charge it a higher amount in € or £ than what it is in $.
I’m pretty sure consumers association would love to see such a case of currency speculation on the back of the end consumer taken to court.

Of course SCEA has nothing to do with it but since SCEE won’t even try to communicate with the costumers and assuming that you guys talk to each other, maybe this comment will somehow have an echo on here.
SCEE needs to come up straight on this.

Or otherwise don’t make it so that we have to violate TOS by creating bogus US or Japanese accounts in order to not get robbed by SCEE for the same content.

European PS Store is SCEE’s responsibility and they’re 100% in control of Sony’s trademark content pricing on it. They have no excuse!

I know that SCEA has no control over what SCEE does (or do you?) but at least you guys should try to explain to them how pissed their costumers are about their pricing policy. Since they won’t even try to start a blog or talk to their costumers I assume that posting here is the best chance for us to get some sort of echo to our complaints.

+ Enforcer_X on June 27th, 2008 at 5:45 am said:

Yeah I really don’t like themes and I have never used one before but always wanted to match the icons to the Network Icon never had time so the PSN Theme is seriously hardcore! I LOVE IT! Thank you so much! AND IT’S FREE! Saved me so much time from making it myself!

Seriously people come down on Sony and PlayStation hard but what other company would pay designers to make themes we want then release them for FREE? PS Users really do have it made.

Now if we could get some cross in game XMB voice chat we would be on top! =)

+ C-h-a-o-s on June 27th, 2008 at 6:09 am said:

Hey Noel tell your team they did a fantastic job on the PSN theme, looks very slick.

I wrote that on the PSP theme post, but since your writting here I’ll repost.

+ maluraq on June 27th, 2008 at 6:53 am said:

I look at a new game for my PSP that I haven’t played and I think for $16.99 I better check out some reviews. Well Gamespot was frustrated by the controls, and so was IGN although they said it was a beautiful game to look at. Gamezone was much kinder but also complained about camera controls in battles, but gave it the highest score of anyone on metacritic.

So although it looks interesting, I don’t need another Tomb Raider of bad camera angles to drive me insane right now.

+ maluraq on June 27th, 2008 at 6:59 am said:

@WestSlide, do you work in distribution of media content at all? Have you ever? Do you know anyone who does?

It would cost Sony more in lawyers to fix these problems than they’d ever make back on the games being sold once they were done in some cases. There are games with content that was licensed in very specific cases for very specific uses and whose Copyright holders may not be easily found or contacted.

There can be dozens of such cases in a single game. A song here, a sound effect there, some localized in-game advertising, etc. It can be a rough ride getting a game localized and licensed (just ask Atlus — their forums are full of examples).

+ reson8er on June 27th, 2008 at 7:26 am said:

Just a thought, but I wonder if we were not to get updates all on Thursday, but instead whenever the content is available, would most of you still complain?

Somehow I don’t think as much. I think the anticipation of the update is its own worst enemy.

This is doubly so coming off a very good/great update.

Just my 2 cents.

+ reson8er on June 27th, 2008 at 7:28 am said:

@ C-h-a-o-s

Yea I totally agree, I didn’t think my MGS4 theme would be coming down anytime soon, but the PSN theme is fantastic.

+ FilliamHMuffman on June 27th, 2008 at 7:46 am said:

Seeing as how there are so many PSP games being put on the store, can we expect to see a PSP emulator added to the PS3 in a firmware update so these games can be played on both the PS3 and PSP?

+ JDPoZ on June 27th, 2008 at 7:50 am said:

Crap update.

Give us (in the U.S.) what Japan has for their PS1/PSP downloads. These games are pretty much money in the Sony bank if you’d ever wake up and release them.

Metal Gear Solid
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2

Also, put these games on the store.

Tomba 2
No One Can Stop Mr. Domino
Blood Omen: The Legacy of Kain

Each was a critically successful but not financially successful game with no “superior” sequels after them (i.e. NO ONE would buy Madden 01 when they can already have Madden 09).

+ Ghostm on June 27th, 2008 at 8:00 am said:

Can we please get some new SingStar songs? On Saturday nights all we play is Singstar. New songs would do wonders.

Michael Jackson
Coldplay (More songs)
John Mayer

We need a tons more songs. The songs you guys have up are not cutting it….

+ TristanMike on June 27th, 2008 at 8:03 am said:

My faith in Sony is pretty much gone :(

+ gamesblow on June 27th, 2008 at 8:42 am said:

I will always support Sony as long as I can with my own integrity intact, but I feel they’re taking advantage of their core users. Maybe it’s because we underpaid for the system and they’re losing money on it and this is their way of recouping losses; by not giving us content we “REALLY” need and want.

Simple Ps1 games shouldn’t be hard to toss up on the store if they were already licensed to America to begin with. I know 1st party games shouldn’t and I know they had more than 20.

We should have at bare minimum 1 a week and more along the lines of 2. That’s just me, though and people don’t always agree with me.

+ Gunwing on June 27th, 2008 at 8:47 am said:

Any chance we could get a black PS3 theme with wthe waves agian? I know it was dropped in favor of the new Theme setup, but for the love of god it was easy to read things with the black theme and it makes the PS3 look so cool to boot it up that way.

Plus all the display models show the black PS3 theme as well.

One last thing you need to work on getting the newer PSP slims on display at local stores. The phat model may no longer be for sale but the display models are still the old 10001 versons, and they don’t half half the features of the current PSP models, nor do they show off the extra features for only the slim version.

IE Skype, and TV out.

+ TristanMike on June 27th, 2008 at 9:37 am said:

It’s almost like, if you’re North American, the 360 is for you… if you live anywhere else, it’s the PS3.

To me, it seems like they’re shafting North Americans like we have insulted Sony in some way or another.

+ crystalx3d on June 27th, 2008 at 10:14 am said:

@176 maluraq
I totally understand that explanation, but I also wonder how in the world nintendo has been able to secure so many classic titles for its virtual console store? If it was so hard to do, you’d think there wouldn’t so much disparity between the two.

I haven’t been one to care much about the ps1 classics on the store, however I will say that I am very excited about the squaresoft games that just released on the japan store. Usually I’d tell people to go buy the original game disk and play it in their ps3, but some games like xenogears are particularly difficult to find in the wild and you might end up paying a lot more than it’s worth on ebay just to get the game.

@Noel Silvia
Would it be possible for sony to start some kind of website specifically devoted to ps1 classics so then we’d at least be able to see which titles were in the works and sorta know what to expect? Maybe there could be a place for the community to vote on which classic they’d most like to see next?

+ vandam on June 27th, 2008 at 10:49 am said:

Rock Band and $20 worth of download’s that you can not even sell after you buy them LAME. Not to mention The other $40-$60 for the other download’s ( they have had every week ) Can any body say RIP OFF. But other than that not bad at lest we got a kinda good demo HSG!!! Get that 2.40 update and I’ll shut up!!!!

+ Korlithiel on June 27th, 2008 at 11:09 am said:

Just a quick question, since you were so kind to reply to my last thought (though it was posted in much more haste then normal), will we ever start getting video previews like the PS3 owners get?

I still think it would be great since it would draw people towards wanting a PS3 or some other Blu-ray player as well as wanting those movies.

It would also add a ton of content for PSP owners to check out and give them more reason to concern themselves with these weekly updates that seem to contain little more then a theme each week for the PSP.

+ Ed187 on June 27th, 2008 at 11:35 am said:

Not the best but not the worst.

+ tretle on June 27th, 2008 at 12:22 pm said:

Could you please make it so that the image cache for the content on psn isn’t wiped every time you exit the store. Its slightly off putting having the long load times for all the images when it could work in a second or two. :D

+ munchee718 on June 27th, 2008 at 2:44 pm said:

wtf the store update is [DELETED]. why are they giving us videos and trailers of games that are already out. they [DELETED]out on 2.40 for the consumer so they can make a big deal at e3 which means we will have to wait three weeks now.

+ Pugwash on June 27th, 2008 at 3:07 pm said:

I’m making plans for Nigel…

+ Silencer on June 27th, 2008 at 4:45 pm said:

Yo Grace forget what the others say I think this update rocks.

Also I will be on holiday for 2 weeks. I know there will be more content like this when i come back.

Keep up the good work

+ gamesblow on June 27th, 2008 at 5:11 pm said:

@ Grace, ignore 193 he knows not what he says. The update suited no one who wasn’t into rockband, basically.

I play a real guitar, I don’t need to jam plastic buttons. I also own Simon so if I ever need a fix. Grace, Noel, Jeff, Eric I think you all are really cool and I appreciate you responding as you do to us and I know it isn’t your fault the updates don’t reach a broader audience, but you really should work on having updates that appeal to everyone and no just some.

what I mean is having 1 piece of content, at least, that caters to every gamer. The RPG crowd, the action crowd, the rockband crowd and so forth and so on or at very least try to alternate when this content can happen so gamers and fans of certain genres can have something to look forward to.

I’m just tossing out my thoughts and in no way think you all are doing a bad job, I just think it’s tricky trying to satisfy all of us.

Also, any word from Eric on an update to the ps2 and ps1 backwards compat? I’d like to know if it would be possible for Sony to release an interpolation update or something along those lines for Ps1 and Ps2 playback. something to up the graphics even further.

+ Silencer on June 27th, 2008 at 5:29 pm said:

@ gamesblow

you speak truth in meaning that it wont suit everyone. but I was speaking from my thoughts.

You have to admit people are complaining to much about updates and asking for 2.40 fw which is rather annoying. It will come when it is ready.

I am also interested in backwards compatibility of ps2 but as I have a 40gb PS3 it however seems unlikely.

+ juuken on June 27th, 2008 at 5:42 pm said:

Gamesblow…I think I speak for everyone who thinks you’re absolutely annoying.

Yelling at Sony won’t make things go any faster. I think people forget that the PS3 is set to be a ten year console and these things take *time*. I’m also sure it was explained why PSOne games will be tough to come by here in America. Sony will eventually find some way to bring the games on PSN. As of now, I am waiting patiently for PSN cards to be sold at other retailers and firmware update 2.4.

+ juuken on June 27th, 2008 at 5:44 pm said:

And asking Sony to ignore people like Silencer? Who do you think you are? I could have sworn you don’t run this blog.

Someone needs to smack the ban hammer on you. You’re the reason why some people here can’t seem to wait for updates from Sony instead of crying all the damn time.

Good things come to people who wait. And if you can’t wait, then sell your freakin’ PS3 and be done with it.

/end rant

+ gamesblow on June 27th, 2008 at 5:58 pm said:

you all are the problems.

+ gamesblow on June 27th, 2008 at 5:59 pm said:

I’d also like to add that my comment to Silencer or about Silencer was in fun. It wasn’t serious an if you think it was then you need to sit your shotgun down along with your militia pills.

+ thatsmartguywiththefro on June 27th, 2008 at 7:29 pm said:

A few people mentioned the fact that the Wii has plenty of Virtual Console titles, and pointed out that it shouldn’t be that much harder to get our Classics on to the Store. I would really appreciate a response to this by someone with authority (Sony).

+ thatsmartguywiththefro on June 27th, 2008 at 7:47 pm said:

many of your previous posts have been complaining about this update, especially the lack of PSOne titles, so I think this is where the annoyance is coming from. However, I’d have to agree that post 194 was simply suggesting catering to different crowds, did not carry any ill intent, and neither did your following responses in 198 &199.
Mostly everyone needs to COOL DOWN! and Sony needs to start LISTENING and RESPONDING to what drives us consumers most so we don’t have to be upset!

While products like Qore and PlayStation with Life are certainly interesting, I think that first we need to get the stuff out that was hyped up from the beginning. Namely HOME, the power of the PlayStation Eye, exclusives like LittleBigPlanet & Killzone 2, Classics, QUALITY Store Updates, and In Game XMB.

+ juuken on June 27th, 2008 at 11:49 pm said:

“My post was very well thought out and spoken with no ill intent. Maybe the ban hammer needs to come to people like you and your buddy up there. People who spit venom and malicious words in hopes to rally Sony troops up here on this blog.”

I didn’t spit venom and malicious words as you so put it. I said that you need to shut-up, as in be quiet and calm the hell down. Every time I come here for some updates, you’re flailing around here like a rabid bunny with it’s legs cut off. It’s very annoying, especially when it seems as if you stir up those who whine with you. YES these things need to come, and YES they will find their way around here. Patience is a virtue, and I would think that people would learn that by now.

Ban me? For what? I barely come here. You know why? Because the whining makes me feel particularly angry. The PS3 has come a LONG FREAKIN’ way since 2007. Back then, it was shameful to own a PS3 because you couldn’t defend it as well, otherwise 360 owners would have jumped on you. Instead of adding to the freakin’ problem, give Sony a chance. I actually like the PSN store. I actually like the fact that the interface is much cleaner. I also like the fact that there are games there I want to play. I’m just waiting for a confirmation for PSN cards at other retailers besides the first store I heard about.

If you were a true PS3 owner, you wouldn’t get on like that.

“Am I the problem, or are people like you? My post was perfectly normal and it addressed some glaring weaknesses inside the psn, you’re too worried about being a supper cool keyboard commando in Sony’s blog defense force to see how absurd you are.”

Your post was perfectly normal? In what way? Answer me. If your posts were normal, people wouldn’t have yelled at you. If your posts were normal, then why do I sense annoyance? I’m too worried about being a super cool commando in Sony’s blog defense force? No dear, I am someone with a lot more common sense than you. I know these things take time because the PS3 is *gasp* a brand new system? It’s barely three years old and already people expect Sony to have everything done.

People wanted the Dualshock 3? Sony gave them the Dualshock 3.

People wanted in-game XMB? It’s on the way.

People wanted more reasons to own their PS3 instead of using it for a bluray player? Sony brought some awesome games such as Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Metal Gear Solid 4, Motorstorm, Heavenly Sword (albeit short), Resistance, and so forth. They even brought some phenomenal PSN games I really want to try out. PixelJunk, and so forth.

“I’ve never 1 time put down another member here and told them to “shut up” or not “speak their mind” because I’m not an elitist and that is why I am still here and not banned, I believe.”

I’m not an elitist either, but it amazes me how you can’t admit that you’re going to far with most of your ramblings. Time after time I held my tongue against you, mainly because I don’t want to start anything here. But it’s coming to the point where it’s completely unacceptable.

I didn’t read your comment towards Silencer as fun, otherwise he wouldn’t have responded the way he did after you commented. Don’t try to fool me-I’m not easily fooled.

you all are the problems.

+ juuken on June 27th, 2008 at 11:51 pm said:

Oh, and one more thing. I am not the problem. You are.

+ chanskie on June 28th, 2008 at 5:45 am said:

c’mon boys and girls, can’t we all get along?
I agreed not every update is a good update, but suitable for some, not all. after all, we can’t pleased everyone, this is life and is a matter of fact. for RPG fans, have you heard the “TALES” is also coming to PS3?? I can’t wait for more details….and then White Knight Story…..hmmmm…
I normally buy my game from Singapore Store, is cheaper due to the exchange rate, and they got lot more variety.
I still love my PS3…:p

+ gamesblow on June 28th, 2008 at 8:38 am said:

@ Jukken

I would love to read all of that but… I’m not going to.

+ GAME-HERO on June 28th, 2008 at 10:09 am said:

+ Conrad Max on June 28th, 2008 at 11:14 am said:

I originally posted this on the wrong update…

The video from the next Call of Duty looks intense. What would be nice is if the new online maps can be added to the current rotation of Call of Duty 4. I’ll probably get the the upcoming game, but it would be nice to play on all online maps (Modern Warfare and World At War) without having to change discs. How will this affect our stats? Maybe the new maps could be available as a download (for a price)?

+ Iszk on June 28th, 2008 at 11:15 am said:

“True” ps3 owner? Wow. :|

Spend less time on the internet, brother. You are taking your love affair with a black plastic box full of wires too far at this point. People who do not have an unhealthy attachment to entertainment boxes, who are willing to speak up and voice their criticisms, they are as TRUE as it gets. Blind loyalty to a multi-billion dollar corporation that doesn’t know you exist is a massive pathetic waste.

We are not the problem. Apologists who never see any wrong in the product or the company, and who lower their standards when the company doesn’t deliver and make excuses for them, and essentially act as free PR for them, they are the problem. (thats you)

If Sony listened to use whiners at any point in the last two years in a serious way, the PS3 would be better for it. It;s been made pretty clear that the third party lite, few and far between PSone titles “staggered release” strategy is a flop, and that the consumers are not happy with it. They need to come to terms with that, and change their game plan, and when they do it will benefit you as much as us.

+ Iszk on June 28th, 2008 at 11:17 am said:

“If your posts were normal, people wouldn’t have yelled at you”

Fanatics rave at people for stating the simple truth all the time, it’s what fanboys are, and it’s what they do.

+ Iszk on June 28th, 2008 at 11:19 am said:

Don’t worry, it’s the usual apologist garbage and general fanboyism. Nothing worth reading.