If you’re just tuning in, here’s what you missed this week. Welcome Criterion, making their first appearance on the PSB this week (not their last!). Also, SOCOM.com had a great day yesterday if you haven’t been there recently.
- New Burnout Paradise updates coming to PS3: more from Criterion next week.
- North American-made echochrome Levels on the Way: echochrome, the game that keeps on giving.
- PSP (PlayStation Portable) v4.01 Update
- PixelJunk in the Trunk: Contest Winners (Part 1): Great stories, great pics, more next week.
- Looking for a Hot Shots demo? Today’s the day: ask, and ye shall receive.
- PlayStation Store Update: “Doolittle” and demos
- SOCOM: Confrontation Media Day Coverage!: words cannot express my jealousy for missing this. New level fly-through video for the rest of us.
- Media Day – SOCOM.com is heading to Vegas to check out the game with some members of the press.
- Gun of the Week: HK 36 – Who doesn’t like the HK 36? Check out this video.
- Team Switching – Allen Goode drops by to give us some more information on the team switching mechanics in SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation.
- Media Day 01: Getting It In – Here’s the intro for the beginning of SOCOM.com’s Media Day coverage.
- Media Day 02: Armory – Stage two is taking a look at the firing range.
- Media Day 03: Bluetooth – Stage three is some brand new info on the Bluetooth headset.
- Media Day 04: Kasbah – Stage four: A fly-through of Kasbah, one of the brand new maps.
Courtesy of David “Point Man” Brothers