During yesterday’s E3 Press Conference, Insomniac Games’ Brian Allgeier officially revealed Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty. In this latest E3 interview, Brian talks about Q4B, what Insomniac looks for in a job applicant, and answers your questions (question-asker in parentheses):
- What game(s) you have at E3 this year?
- Do you think huge trade events like E3 are going to last? (Jeigh)
- If you get the chance, what game(s) do you most want to go hands-on with at E3 2008? (Genki-Rocket)
- Who in the industry would you most like to collaborate on a game with? (indigovenom)
- How has the existence of PSN affected the way you think about games? (tirminyl)
- What kind of advice would you give those currently in college and would like to pursue a career in video game development? (Voozi)
- How often do you make technical changes to your games half-way through or late into the game development cycle based on something you’ve just seen or played from other developers? (P_tear_griffin)
- If you could say one thing to the fans of your game/series out there, what would it be? (Xanog)
We wrap up our E3 Developers’ series interviews tomorrow with one of the stars of yesterday’s press conference, Insomniac Games’ President Ted Price.