- Warhawk Operation: Fallen Star – While I’m ecstatic to be at PAX – it’s a bit bittersweet that I can’t be playing this right now…
- Savage Moon – Coming this Fall to PSN – Go hands on at PAX, if you can make it.
- Set Your Alarm: PAX PlayStation.Blog Meet-up Details – This just wrapped up, actually – look for an update soon.
- The Last Guy, Coming To a City Near You – An IGN Editor’s Choice winner.
- PlayStation @ PAX – Our guide to what we’re doing, and when.
- Penny Arcade Adventures: PSN, PAX details – Thanks for supplying us with questions to ask the devs. Interview on the blog next week.
- PlayStation Store Update – featuring The Last Guy and Warhawk Operation: Fallen Star.
- Day and Night Gameplay for Burnout Paradise – The final update coming next week. Thanks, Criterion!
- Life with PlayStation is on its way – Stay tuned for further updates on the blog.
- PLAYSTATION Store Video Content Update – Perhaps our biggest update since launch.
- Penny Arcade Expo 08: See our booth – Hopefully, you’ll be able to see it for yourself. If not… this’ll have to do!
Courtesy of David “Point Man” Brothers
- Seven Days to Go – No, it’s not a curse– there’s just seven days until the beta.
SOCOM: Confrontation @ PAX – Come by and see us at PAX.
- Gun of the Week: Mark 23 – This week we’re looking at another gun in SOCOM.
- Feedback Post: Trash Talk – How blue does the air get around you when you play?
- Sneak Peek: Little Things – I find something else cool about SOCOM: Confrontation.
Courtesy of Victor Zuylen – Editor, Killzone Community
- Leipzig Journal – For his latest blog entry, QA Manager Seb ‘MotherH’ Downie kept a journal of all his activities at the Games Convention.
- Leipzig Games Convention Wrap-Up – We’ve created a quick overview of the press coverage of our Killzone 2 multiplayer hands-on demo. Read ‘em and weep (with joy).