PS4-The Order

SOCOM: Confrontation Deploys for Qore Subscribers Tomorrow

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Sep 11, 2008 // Sr. Social Media Manager

What are you playing this weekend? If you’re a Qore subscriber, I’m confident that the SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation beta is in your plans. How do you get in? SOCOM.com just posted this nugget:

Greetings all Qore Episode 1 and Annual Customers,

We have some great news for you – the SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation public beta is scheduled to be available tomorrow afternoon (think 5:00 PM PST) to all that purchased Episode 01 of Qore and that became Qore Annual Subscribers as of Episode 01. Please note that you will not be able to download the SOCOM: Confrontation beta through the Episode 01 Download Center – you can only gain access by using the SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Promotion Code that is being emailed to you tomorrow.
Once you receive the email containing your Promotion Code:

* Go to the PLAYSTATION Network Icon on the PLAYSTATION3 XMB (XrossMediaBar)
*Select “Account Management”
* Select “Transaction Management”
* Choose “Redeem PLAYSTATION Network Card or Promotion Code”
* Enter the code (below)
* Click “Continue”

The download will be available on the next screen

Sound good? Keep an eye on your mailboxes.

459 Comments

PAGE 1 3 4 5 6 7 10

+ LordMoose on September 12th, 2008 at 6:00 pm said:

South Shore here and Nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSN >>> BakedMoose

+ bdub87 on September 12th, 2008 at 6:00 pm said:

They’re coming, be patient. I was getting pretty worried for a min with having changed my email and all but just got mine about 3 mins ago and am now d/l.

+ Bullet_ on September 12th, 2008 at 6:00 pm said:

oh well going to give up 4 tonight psn slooooooooo

+ IDemonstalkerXI on September 12th, 2008 at 6:01 pm said:

Thats true. I just wish it went straight through Qore waiting for emails makes me anxious.

+ bob on September 12th, 2008 at 6:02 pm said:

@GGCAN
best thing anyone said …let hope minecomes in the next clump of emails….clump…….lol

+ nycmta on September 12th, 2008 at 6:05 pm said:

Qore is cool. It’s Slant6 and SONY handing out the codes.

PSN: nycmta

+ TheGuardian1973 on September 12th, 2008 at 6:07 pm said:

I’M IN MIAMI AND GOT MINE AT 8:45PM, DON’T WORRY GUYS IT’LL COME JUST BE A LITTLE PATIENT!!! :D

+ LordMoose on September 12th, 2008 at 6:08 pm said:

still nothing

+ TinkerGuru on September 12th, 2008 at 6:09 pm said:

You’d find it hard to be patient in regards to what I’m pointing at…lol >_<

+ IDemonstalkerXI on September 12th, 2008 at 6:15 pm said:

Ooh I got an email….from Squeenix about FF Music Concerts…Not what I was hopeing for but at least my mailbox is still working :D

+ LordMoose on September 12th, 2008 at 6:20 pm said:

lol

+ LordMoose on September 12th, 2008 at 6:21 pm said:

if i dont get thios im gonna be pissed off

+ IDemonstalkerXI on September 12th, 2008 at 6:23 pm said:

Yup, I am going to keep faith that it will only be a matter of time….what seems like a long, long time.

+ bob on September 12th, 2008 at 6:23 pm said:

i always get playstation emails late oh well check it out tommoro

+ Prototype69 on September 12th, 2008 at 6:25 pm said:

Still nothing…. *Gose to dark corner in the fetal position and crys*
Add me PSN Prototype69 :P

+ lpachuta on September 12th, 2008 at 6:28 pm said:

hey i wish mine would come soon it goes to the same email u purchased it on right like the e-mail u use for your sign in?

+ herb420 on September 12th, 2008 at 6:29 pm said:

I live in Waco, Tx. I tried to log in here and everything froze. I couldn’t even access my yahoo mail for like five minutes. Then it came back and tada, there was my email.

Patience grasshopper. You’ll be killing fools in no time flat.

And to everyone that is afraid because they changed their email address. So did I and it came, so don’t worry.

+ lpachuta on September 12th, 2008 at 6:31 pm said:

i really want it omg its pissing me off lol i just want to play it

+ lpachuta on September 12th, 2008 at 6:32 pm said:

f**k me lol

+ GGCAN on September 12th, 2008 at 6:32 pm said:

Just wanted to mention to those who haven’t yet received their email.

This download is approx. 1508 mb…it’s huge.

I’m around 85 % now as I type and I started around 8:15….so whatever you do…DON’T shut your PS3 off or hit reset or anything like some where when 2.40 went live.

It just takes time.

Just wanted to give out a bit of a warning and not see huge amounts of blog msgs saying Sony screwed up my PS3 tomorrow.

:>}

+ barranquilla on September 12th, 2008 at 6:33 pm said:

CAN SOME 1 EXPLAIN IT MORE CLEAR FOR ME.. HOW THIS THING WORKS I LOVE SOCOM! AND I WANT TO PLAY ON IT but how do i get to play it?

+ mirowenterprise on September 12th, 2008 at 6:33 pm said:

Finally done dl here we go!!!

+ LordMoose on September 12th, 2008 at 6:35 pm said:

still no invite code WTF

+ barranquilla on September 12th, 2008 at 6:36 pm said:

can some 1 give me a code or something im online on my PS3

+ barranquilla on September 12th, 2008 at 6:37 pm said:

game tag is barranquilla!!! send me a message with a code please!

+ herb420 on September 12th, 2008 at 6:38 pm said:

@ barranquilla

did you buy qore episode 1 or preorder?

+ mirowenterprise on September 12th, 2008 at 6:38 pm said:

trading extra code for $10.00 PSN

+ mirowenterprise on September 12th, 2008 at 6:39 pm said:

RussianPhonix if anyone interested $10.00 PSN

+ TinkerGuru on September 12th, 2008 at 6:39 pm said:

mirowenterprise reported…

+ lpachuta on September 12th, 2008 at 6:40 pm said:

i got qore and nothing is happening

+ OneShotOswald on September 12th, 2008 at 6:40 pm said:

i have not received my email with the socom code wtf its almost nine a clock

+ herb420 on September 12th, 2008 at 6:41 pm said:

@ Ipachuta

1 did you buy ep 1?

2 are you checking the email you sign in to psn with?

+ lpachuta on September 12th, 2008 at 6:42 pm said:

um wat email does it go to can anyone tell me that like wat email did they take to send it to it???????????

+ LordMoose on September 12th, 2008 at 6:42 pm said:

wT

+ lpachuta on September 12th, 2008 at 6:42 pm said:

yes i am checking all that and i bought episode 1 the day it came out lol

+ herb420 on September 12th, 2008 at 6:42 pm said:

when you log in to psn on your ps3. it is the address that is shown there. you chose it.

+ lpachuta on September 12th, 2008 at 6:43 pm said:

ok well ya i am not getting anything for socom yet :-(

+ barranquilla on September 12th, 2008 at 6:43 pm said:

well no i havent gotten qore but i could get it anytime..and im going to pre-order the game 2 morrow.. but friend told me that some 1 could give u a code for it up to 2 people ..he used his all ready and i want to play it so bad!

+ lpachuta on September 12th, 2008 at 6:45 pm said:

ya me i got the qore for the beta and now i am not getting it and i bought it the first day it came out

+ barranquilla on September 12th, 2008 at 6:46 pm said:

@ herb420 help me !! lol

+ herb420 on September 12th, 2008 at 6:46 pm said:

@Ipachuta

just try to be patient, I know it is hard I was mad until mine showed up but it did. and I had a fake email at first, i was very nervous. but it came.

@barranquilla

there is always that guy a few posts up selling one ;)

+ lpachuta on September 12th, 2008 at 6:47 pm said:

i have been playing the motorstorm one like crazy and i went to buy the annual subscription to the qore 2 days ago but its gonna they dont offer it anymore :-(

+ GGCAN on September 12th, 2008 at 6:48 pm said:

Ok, just another warning to all.

May be just me, but I was at 90 % download of Socom Beta.

Received a DSNL error msg (went by quick so didn’t write it all down).

If this happens…go to your download…click the triangle and then Cancel.

Then go on the XMB to Shut of system.

Restart and sign in.

DON’T go back to Transaction mgmt and enter the code again.

Go to your Download history and restart the download.

I have a feeling the network is really really busy tonight and some of these problems are going to occur.

Thought it best to post an error report for Sony and give a bit of advice to others (as I previously mentioned not to turn the system off).

+ lpachuta on September 12th, 2008 at 6:48 pm said:

ya but u cant really trust that [DELETED] i wouldnt

+ herb420 on September 12th, 2008 at 6:49 pm said:

you dont need the subscription, at least someone further up the list said that you dont. Ibought the sub just for the beta, but single ep 1 on day one should be fine, just browse the older posts.

+ lpachuta on September 12th, 2008 at 6:50 pm said:

ya i know it will work i just wanted the subscription lol

+ barranquilla on September 12th, 2008 at 6:50 pm said:

but what do i have to do lets say i pre order the game , now what ? and the other way if i have qore episode 1 thing.. what would i have to do to get code or something so confuse right now is not even funny lol!

+ herb420 on September 12th, 2008 at 6:52 pm said:

@ barranquilla

are you serious?

seems like you are joking

+ lpachuta on September 12th, 2008 at 6:52 pm said:

u get the code in and email 2 days from pre-order if u pre-order it online and if u go to the store i think they hand u one right there

+ IDemonstalkerXI on September 12th, 2008 at 6:53 pm said:

No code for me out in CA yet. Why do I gets no love?

PAGE 1 3 4 5 6 7 10