PS4 - Destiny

SOCOM: Confrontation Deploys for Qore Subscribers Tomorrow

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Sep 11, 2008 // Sr. Social Media Manager

What are you playing this weekend? If you’re a Qore subscriber, I’m confident that the SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation beta is in your plans. How do you get in? SOCOM.com just posted this nugget:

Greetings all Qore Episode 1 and Annual Customers,

We have some great news for you – the SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation public beta is scheduled to be available tomorrow afternoon (think 5:00 PM PST) to all that purchased Episode 01 of Qore and that became Qore Annual Subscribers as of Episode 01. Please note that you will not be able to download the SOCOM: Confrontation beta through the Episode 01 Download Center – you can only gain access by using the SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Promotion Code that is being emailed to you tomorrow.
Once you receive the email containing your Promotion Code:

* Go to the PLAYSTATION Network Icon on the PLAYSTATION3 XMB (XrossMediaBar)
*Select “Account Management”
* Select “Transaction Management”
* Choose “Redeem PLAYSTATION Network Card or Promotion Code”
* Enter the code (below)
* Click “Continue”

The download will be available on the next screen

Sound good? Keep an eye on your mailboxes.

459 Comments

PAGE 1 6 7 8 9 10

+ kilko on September 13th, 2008 at 6:58 am said:

i just got my pass about 5min ago so i still think they are sending them just being real slow about it so keep up hope

+ kilko on September 13th, 2008 at 7:01 am said:

you know how you can buy games and share them think you can do the same with socom?

+ nycmta on September 13th, 2008 at 7:10 am said:

I’m sure betas are user locked like the MGS4 Beta

+ letsplay789 on September 13th, 2008 at 7:11 am said:

I hope to god your sending to aol members i still havent got my code

+ jaymc on September 13th, 2008 at 7:14 am said:

Still waiting …. :(

+ nycmta on September 13th, 2008 at 7:15 am said:

I got my code yesterday at 5pm PST. I hope they are not sending out to selected few. They said Qore members who downloaded episode 1 will get in the beta. That would suck and i would be pissed.

PSN: nycmta

+ nycmta on September 13th, 2008 at 7:17 am said:

Hopefully everyone who didn’t get their codes yesterday will get them today.

PSN: nycmta

+ LordMoose on September 13th, 2008 at 7:34 am said:

yea i hope soo cause this is not a good thing

+ LordMoose on September 13th, 2008 at 7:36 am said:

and dont bother calling Sony… They dont care!!! they gave me an attitude saying that i had no clue on what i was talking about

+ Katmassive_ on September 13th, 2008 at 8:05 am said:

well i actually becoming worried last thing i need is to not get in as long as i’ve been waiting for the beta

+ Cukumba on September 13th, 2008 at 8:14 am said:

this is just a little bit [DELETED]. what the hell did i buy qore for?

+ Cukumba on September 13th, 2008 at 8:21 am said:

this is crazy…..i am just wasting my time sitting here refreshing my email like a tool. why did i buy qore? did i misread something?

+ Cukumba on September 13th, 2008 at 8:35 am said:

@360

waiting for beta? the socom franchise is the whole reason i even bought my ps3. as many kills as i’ve logged on the other socom titles on ps2, i am starting to feel like one of those noobs running around the map in the open like fools while sony is sitting back watching me in their scope and laughing.

+ bob on September 13th, 2008 at 9:00 am said:

Still waiting……….and waiting………and waiting……..playing warhawk

+ PS fanboy on September 13th, 2008 at 9:02 am said:

if u get the qore(1) in the magazine, r u still going to participate the beta? cuz i got mine from the PTOM magzn. and dont have e-email yet.

psn: lebron_accel

+ LordMoose on September 13th, 2008 at 9:35 am said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

+ LordMoose on September 13th, 2008 at 9:36 am said:

QORE SUXXS

+ GGCAN on September 13th, 2008 at 9:43 am said:

@364 lebron_accel….hey…take a look at @338…there were some others asking about the PTOM mag like you that never received the Beta email.

+ LordMoose on September 13th, 2008 at 9:55 am said:

we should call Sony at the same time..maybe we might get them to step up…

+ LordMoose on September 13th, 2008 at 9:56 am said:

Your comment is awaiting moderation

whats that???

+ nyjetsfan5000 on September 13th, 2008 at 10:00 am said:

Hey, where’s my key? The only reason I got Qore was for this beta. Are you guys still sending them out or am I just not going to get one?

+ LordMoose on September 13th, 2008 at 10:09 am said:

sony is saying only subscribers got it..which is not true

+ nycmta on September 13th, 2008 at 10:19 am said:

“m sure they are aware of this. Some on either side needs to comment back either they’re working on it or there are no more code being handed out. Something so everyone on here knows what going to happen. If they’re going to get a code or not. It’s just a customer servive think. I know it’s a beta but still should have some good customer service and that way all PS3 users and SOCOM fans will stop commenting why they didn’t get there code or even wonder if they’re getting one. Just one comment from someone at SONY of 6.

PSN: nycmta

+ Noc Da Sniper on September 13th, 2008 at 10:20 am said:

i only got the qore 1 episode and i got my email quickly check your junkmail folder…. I love the game its awesome I just hate when people stay in the lobby and your waiting 8 minutes for someone to hit ready

+ Katmassive_ on September 13th, 2008 at 10:23 am said:

losing patience seriously

+ LordMoose on September 13th, 2008 at 10:25 am said:

SONY was no help

+ nycmta on September 13th, 2008 at 10:29 am said:

SONY or 6 should comment back something so people don’t think they’re being ignored. Not hating on SONY or 6. Love them to death, but they should even if it’s one comment.

PSN: nycmta

+ LordMoose on September 13th, 2008 at 10:35 am said:

I GIVE UP… VERY UPSET

+ nycmta on September 13th, 2008 at 10:38 am said:

@LordMoose

You’re not missing too much @ the moment cause I can’t even log on to the server. Been trying for the past 20min.

+ Katmassive_ on September 13th, 2008 at 10:38 am said:

they really need to say something ppl are losing there minds and sure it doesnt cost much to post a blog msg

+ bazookajoe290 on September 13th, 2008 at 11:01 am said:

i still haven’t received my email.

+ TinkerGuru on September 13th, 2008 at 11:08 am said:

Full Qore subscriber here, and still haven’t received an email…

+ PS fanboy on September 13th, 2008 at 11:10 am said:

i posted a comment on the socom.com and still w8ting 4 answers…….maybee theyre just really busy

+ IDemonstalkerXI on September 13th, 2008 at 11:10 am said:

Im still waiting for my email as well. A subscriber too.

+ Katmassive_ on September 13th, 2008 at 11:11 am said:

im pretty sure the e-mails are being processed by a server

+ nycmta on September 13th, 2008 at 11:14 am said:

that’s weird how some of you guy are full Qore subscribers and i purchase Qore monthy and i got my invite yesterday afternoon at 5pm like they said it would. I don’t understand the concept of what’s happening. Something must be going down.

+ PS fanboy on September 13th, 2008 at 11:18 am said:

does it matter if your in msn? cuz my psn is registered at yahoo?

+ Albanian_Killa on September 13th, 2008 at 11:30 am said:

I have Qore episode 1, and I am in the beta. I however got into the beta via the pre-order program. I still haven’t received my Qore code (which I was planning on sharing) and neither have so many other people. Why!? I paid my money for a good reason. Why am I not fully compensated?

+ saunderswan on September 13th, 2008 at 11:30 am said:

any lag complaints see post #3 you all were warned.

Game On if you can :D

+ Bubba on September 13th, 2008 at 11:41 am said:

What code? I have Qore ep. 1.

+ Du@lDrive on September 13th, 2008 at 12:03 pm said:

Who hasn’t recieved it yet i am still waiting!!!

+ Kirkpad on September 13th, 2008 at 12:21 pm said:

Doot doot doot. Still waiting.

This is one more person on your list of people to help out.

This is the last time I get a Qore Episode, and I’m happy about it.

+ Katmassive_ on September 13th, 2008 at 12:58 pm said:

still no code i got one from a friend and will owe her the qore code if i ever get it

+ bdub87 on September 13th, 2008 at 1:54 pm said:

Wow there are still people without a code? I would be pissed and demand extra playing time when i did get it.

+ LordMoose on September 13th, 2008 at 2:02 pm said:

STILL NOTHIN….

+ Stee on September 13th, 2008 at 2:03 pm said:

This is pathetic….you would think they would inform people about these delays.

+ bob on September 13th, 2008 at 2:32 pm said:

SONY say something at least tell us if you are still sending emails that way i dont have to keep checking my email

+ LordMoose on September 13th, 2008 at 2:38 pm said:

EVERYONE JUST CALL SONY AND BOTHER THEM!!

+ bob on September 13th, 2008 at 2:59 pm said:

how many comment do we have to post before something gets done bah

+ JexXero on September 13th, 2008 at 3:19 pm said:

I downloaded and installed the beta and it takes me 5-10 minutes to load into a game to start playing! >_<

PAGE 1 6 7 8 9 10