PS4-Infamous

SOCOM: Confrontation Deploys for Qore Subscribers Tomorrow

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Sep 11, 2008 // Sr. Social Media Manager

What are you playing this weekend? If you’re a Qore subscriber, I’m confident that the SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation beta is in your plans. How do you get in? SOCOM.com just posted this nugget:

Greetings all Qore Episode 1 and Annual Customers,

We have some great news for you – the SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation public beta is scheduled to be available tomorrow afternoon (think 5:00 PM PST) to all that purchased Episode 01 of Qore and that became Qore Annual Subscribers as of Episode 01. Please note that you will not be able to download the SOCOM: Confrontation beta through the Episode 01 Download Center – you can only gain access by using the SOCOM: Confrontation Beta Promotion Code that is being emailed to you tomorrow.
Once you receive the email containing your Promotion Code:

* Go to the PLAYSTATION Network Icon on the PLAYSTATION3 XMB (XrossMediaBar)
*Select “Account Management”
* Select “Transaction Management”
* Choose “Redeem PLAYSTATION Network Card or Promotion Code”
* Enter the code (below)
* Click “Continue”

The download will be available on the next screen

Sound good? Keep an eye on your mailboxes.

459 Comments

PAGE 1 7 8 9 10

+ Siever on September 13th, 2008 at 3:45 pm said:

Yo i was just wondering if i just purchased the qore now like half hour ago while i still get a beta code?

+ Nocturnal1 on September 13th, 2008 at 3:59 pm said:

Still waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting. =0(

+ Prototype69 on September 13th, 2008 at 4:01 pm said:

STFU -_- lol :D

+ LordMoose on September 13th, 2008 at 4:01 pm said:

Siever i dont thing so..

24 hours later and Nothing

+ orochi_yagami on September 13th, 2008 at 4:07 pm said:

second post,
still have not received email code, have contacted sony and socom sites as well as posted on playstation forums, still nothing and no anwsers from sony, they asked for a code that pre-order people on one site and nothing about accounts of qore users, what the hell

+ LordMoose on September 13th, 2008 at 4:08 pm said:

how do u get in contact witth Slant 6

+ LordMoose on September 13th, 2008 at 5:03 pm said:

well FINALLY m i got it……but a friend gaveme his code

+ bob on September 13th, 2008 at 5:18 pm said:

I still dont have an invite maybe because the game is having a hard time with the amount of people it has now so they are like meh the rest of u can just wait

+ Stee on September 13th, 2008 at 5:51 pm said:

see I could understand that if they let us know….

+ LordMoose on September 13th, 2008 at 6:32 pm said:

yea they need to imform us

+ jaymc on September 13th, 2008 at 6:49 pm said:

I just curious if this fiasco is due to incompetence or if they just don’t care?

+ IDemonstalkerXI on September 13th, 2008 at 6:55 pm said:

Im surprised Its taking so long to get in this…

+ Natiej85 on September 13th, 2008 at 6:57 pm said:

We’re gettin JERKED AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was done with that mess back in High School. If I’m late to work my behind gets FIRED. So who’s gettin fired, lol.

+ azmorpheus on September 13th, 2008 at 7:51 pm said:

@Lordmoose if you have an extra code I will take it…I never got my email.

psn: Azmorpheus

+ fatboyrus07 on September 13th, 2008 at 8:57 pm said:

wait i got qore today do i get the beta ???

+ seahawkfan97 on September 13th, 2008 at 9:27 pm said:

still havent gotten my email. this is getting ridiculous

+ seahawkfan97 on September 13th, 2008 at 9:43 pm said:

if anybody has an extra code and would be willing to give it to me it would be greatly appreciated.i downloaded qore episode 1 but still have no email. PSN:seahawk51

+ LDub on September 14th, 2008 at 12:30 am said:

I’m surprised Sony or the devs. have yet to answer the people who have yet to receive their codes, I’ve been patiently waiting and still nothing. I paid for a service that was to give me betas/exclusive demos on the day of launch and not have to wait a week or more after it had been released.

+ isiah_15 on September 14th, 2008 at 2:20 am said:

I’m a annual Qore subscriber and I havent even recieved the email yet. I’m not a Socom fan, but still willing to try it out,not buy.

Since my PSN buddy gameshared it with me, I’m willing to give my Qore code away to someone(whenever the hell it comes)

But yeah, you can game share Socom from the download list.

+ somekindarobot on September 14th, 2008 at 5:42 am said:

booooooooooooo still nothing for me . . . oh well hope it comes soon so i can get some time in i think it’s going till oct. 9th. am i right

+ Siever on September 14th, 2008 at 6:29 am said:

Well i really want to play as does everyone else here. So anyone that does not have any friends that need one and are willing to be super nice guy throw me one and everyone else.( By throwing one i mean the socom beta code) Email Siever26@hotmail.com

+ bob on September 14th, 2008 at 6:59 am said:

still nothing this is unbeleivable………

+ fatboyrus07 on September 14th, 2008 at 9:51 am said:

still nothing i went to gamestop got the beta code waited for it for a week then bougth qore and still nothing

+ seahawkfan97 on September 14th, 2008 at 11:01 am said:

still nothing for me either.

+ GGCAN on September 14th, 2008 at 11:02 am said:

For those people that didn’t receive their email, I just read on the latest Sony blog the below from another gamer and Jeff Rubenstein’s comment:

” Natiej85 | September 13th, 2008 at 12:33 pm

I still haven’t recieved my Socom Beta from Qore, what’s the Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Rubenstein replied on September 13, 2008 at 7:43 pm

Consumer Services is prepared to help you with that.”

+ Siever on September 14th, 2008 at 11:41 am said:

How do i contact Consumer Services.?

+ Siever on September 14th, 2008 at 12:09 pm said:

Dont answer that i got it.

+ bob on September 14th, 2008 at 12:32 pm said:

Sent an email to customer services…..waiting for an answer

+ Natiej85 on September 14th, 2008 at 12:54 pm said:

So basically, I’ll be waiting around for two emails now, lol. You gotta be kiddin me.

+ DefiantKnight on September 14th, 2008 at 2:33 pm said:

Never got my Key!!!

+ XD9 on September 14th, 2008 at 3:31 pm said:

ok seriously it sux that some of you didnt get a key…you make sure you gave a valid email address???

if you did and didnt get a key then CALL SONY…they aint gonna help you anyway so quitchabitchen on the blog its quite annoying….so if y’all dont mind i need to play me some crossroads…LOL

+ Cukumba on September 14th, 2008 at 4:49 pm said:

well, i’d say after 2 days of waiting, we might as well accept that we aren’t going to get it. we bought qore for nothing, got bent right over and got the shaft, and are still going to be expected to buy the game. i preordered the game, got no code, bought qore….no code again…..emailed sony comsumer services and have to wait 48 more hours for another email telling me that the email i’ve been waiting for the last 2 days isn’t coming because of some lameass loophole we probably didnt catch. unbelievable. last time i preorder anything or buy qore.

+ chriscowboyd on September 14th, 2008 at 5:48 pm said:

i just think everone need to chill i have the bata and they need to clean up the probelm with it before everone start downloading it.

+ chriscowboyd on September 14th, 2008 at 5:55 pm said:

as for calling sony man ya wasteing time trust me. if you got qore and giveing sony a email then there no reason to waste time with calling or email

+ Natiej85 on September 14th, 2008 at 6:17 pm said:

Anybody that suggests CALL SONY is flaming. You’ll get nowhere.

+ Cukumba on September 14th, 2008 at 6:20 pm said:

lol….seems to me we are already getting nowhere….fast.

+ Cukumba on September 14th, 2008 at 6:38 pm said:

well, if anyone ends up with a code to spare, my psn is: cukumba

til then, i guess it’s back to paradise city.

+ Cukumba on September 14th, 2008 at 7:49 pm said:

got hooked up from a friend….see you guys inside….if i get my code sent, i’ll post it up here for someone else

+ Cukumba on September 14th, 2008 at 10:00 pm said:

outside of the lag, i sure miss the auto reloads

+ bmksmoke on September 14th, 2008 at 10:00 pm said:

qore can your friend play on your codes socom beta?

+ Mellkor on September 15th, 2008 at 6:03 am said:

Hi there, I am a Qore Annual Subscriber but i didn’t reveive the code yet…can somebody help me?
PSN ID mellkor
deividpaulo@gmail.com

Att

Deivid

+ se7enthsign-psn on September 15th, 2008 at 6:40 am said:

Got my code on day 1 and been playing Socom all weekend. For all of the Socom vets who aren’t in yet, I think this game is exactly what we’ve been waiting for. The full version is going to absolutely rock.

For those who are hating because they fail to understand what a “beta” is or are simply noobs who spend more time dead than alive, feel free to go back to COD4.

+ kloudrobs on September 15th, 2008 at 8:27 am said:

Hate to sound like everyone else but yeah no code.. If anyone wants to help me out would be awesome have been a vetern socomer since s1 ^^

+ zeke2040 on September 15th, 2008 at 8:49 am said:

finally i can get into the beta already… i’m so dying to try this out

+ mech78 on September 15th, 2008 at 10:28 am said:

Well still haven’t gotten my socom invite anyone got a free code send it to me psn is mech78

+ kloudrobs on September 15th, 2008 at 11:59 am said:

psn kloudrobs

+ chriscowboyd on September 15th, 2008 at 12:41 pm said:

calm down everone they will had sent the bata to everone who got qore and fix the bugs with it by friday. so if sony didnt send you a code just chill they will have this fix by friday. trust me you want to wait then because its got a lot of probelm with it now.

+ chriscowboyd on September 15th, 2008 at 12:44 pm said:

the comment i sent is for the ones who got qore and giveing sony a email if you didnt do that then you s,o,l .

+ GAME-HERO on September 16th, 2008 at 8:44 am said:

9-16-08 No e-mail? Am I suppose to do something to qualify for the Socom beta? other than be a Qore 1(launch)purchaser…

Anyone???

+ IDemonstalkerXI on September 16th, 2008 at 9:37 am said:

Im still waiting for my email…

PAGE 1 7 8 9 10