PlayStation VR

Oct 16

Oct 16

PlayStation Network Temporary Unscheduled Maintenance

Patrick Seybold's Avatar Posted by Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

UPDATE: The PSN is now back online. We’ll be updating the PlayStation Store shortly – keep your eyes on the PlayStation Blog for Grace’s Store Update post.

As some of you may have noticed, we’ve temporarily taken down some functions of PlayStation Network – specifically access to the PlayStation Store, account management and registration. Online gameplay will remain uninterrupted. We thank you for your patience and will report back here as soon as the Store and registration functions are back online.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 5 6 7

GTSonTHC said:

October 16th, 4:39 pm

@JEFF OMG..THANK U MAN..SERIOUSLY, U CAME THRU..I THINK LOL,JK GOOD JOB PEEPS

NewYork214 said:

October 16th, 4:40 pm

lego batman demo is up on PSP store

Nito025 said:

October 16th, 4:40 pm

PS3!!!! Live in your world! Play in ours!

eduardoska said:

October 16th, 4:40 pm

@297 FritoZ
also, hit capslock, it seems to be stuck
Lol!!!

DragonFire353 said:

October 16th, 4:41 pm

Does this affect remote play over the internet? I’ve been trying and it’s not working, is it this or something else? Thanks

Fersis said:

October 16th, 4:42 pm

Ok this sucks man.
I got this message while i downloaded the R2 BETA :
‘An error occurred during the download operation’
(80029563)
I tried like 20 times and always the same until :
‘The code is no longer valid’
Fersis misses the BETA :'(

Ghostm said:

October 16th, 4:42 pm

Jeff,
I tried to add you on my PSN friends list, but I don’t think you have anymore room for new friends. I wanted to check out your Trophy collection. =(

GTSonTHC said:

October 16th, 4:44 pm

@FRITOZ What have i said that u would consider ban-worthy?? I was just looking for some answers and Jeff kindly helped me out. maby i do need to have more patience..but who doesnt? and I LIKE CAPPS

TAGImperium74 said:

October 16th, 4:45 pm

How big is the Socom Download? It doesn’t tell you if you click on it. Will there still be a store update today?

louie_vitton1 said:

October 16th, 4:46 pm

Ok I preordered mine too and registered 2 weeks ago, i see people getting theres but nothing for me.. hourly there sending them out well how long is that gonna take they said preorders fastest way coming from isomniac website.. eh what gives come on now..

Ramage said:

October 16th, 4:46 pm

I have access to the store…and there’s no update…wtf

Thursdays are for work, gym, ps store update, and always sunny.

Do not mess with that routine man..

acerazer1 said:

October 16th, 4:46 pm

Whoa, lucky for me I just subscribed to Qore this morning. Does that warrant a R2 Beta code for me as well?

lifeRPGs said:

October 16th, 4:49 pm

Hello jeff,
How about all of those who have applied through the Beta Trial back on the MyResistance.net website few weeks ago? I hear that only individuals who have pre-ordered the game are receiving their codes.
I might not be selected, but i’d just like to know when they will be sent out.

Thanks

Violater said:

October 16th, 4:50 pm

Sony Suxxors

TAGImperium74 said:

October 16th, 4:51 pm

Resistance beta?! Jeff already said Insomiac would be making a post about it.

What’s up with the PS store Jeff? We still updating today?

Also, the Socom download, how big is it? It doesn’t tell you when you click on it.

LegendarySWE said:

October 16th, 4:51 pm

@313

Yeah, I’m interested in that too.

Violater said:

October 16th, 4:51 pm

Hey fersis I think this is Kittons revenge

fed315 said:

October 16th, 4:51 pm

jeff how my trophies you have

RustInPeace13 said:

October 16th, 4:55 pm

STORE IS BACK UP! YAY!

Nito025 said:

October 16th, 4:57 pm

I have no complains about the netword at this moment..only issue I have is that after 2.50 and 5.00 update I suddenly can not acess my ps3 via remote play thru the internet! Called sony and some dude who swore he knew what he was talking about, BUT DIDN’T, said it was my port settings…I still can’t figure out why something that’s worked for months suddenly stoppd after an update! I keep getting error:805F0007…if anyone has any clue what that’s about, email goldmagnum025@aol.com..thanksp

Xulap said:

October 16th, 5:01 pm

I bought Warhawk earlier when I went to pick-up my Socom: Confrontation.

Installed everything fine, finished the tutorials.. But I can’t get online! Are the servers down?(I mean, Warhawk)

I don’t even want to try Socom yet… Thanks to all the comments saying the servers are bad.

GTSonTHC said:

October 16th, 5:02 pm

OHH YAH,..THATS WHAT I SAID, UR RIGHT, I BETTER LOOK OUT!…CAPPS, EAT IT!LMFAOLOLOL

RustInPeace13 said:

October 16th, 5:04 pm

Oh yeah, its too obvious now. When and IF HOME comes out, it won’t be through the Store (duh!), it’ll be with the next firmware update. Just a heads up to anyone expecting to see HOME show up on a thursday in the store.

Violater said:

October 16th, 5:05 pm

you know what screw this,
No R2 beta
Socom servers are crap, I cannot even get into any games.

This is living
thanks for nothing

nxp3 said:

October 16th, 5:09 pm

On the PSN store for the PS3, when you go to the video store, the background is light color and the selection indicator is light in color also (white/blue flashing) This makes it very hard to see what is being selected. I mean I have a hard time seeing so I think other people would probably feeling the same. How about changing that to a different color or have the background blue, same as the game store.

xeno3d said:

October 16th, 5:10 pm

Whats this about the R2 beta and Qore??

jonathanm1978 said:

October 16th, 5:35 pm

@324: This is living? heh. I kinda get the drift that for some folks here, having their controllers fully charged is the highlight of their day.

I’d personally like to express thanks for getting stuff I didnt pay a dime for, and of course, the extras that are added at no expense. Unlike the poor (other console) who have to pay for everything, including just the access to their network.

Violater said:

October 16th, 6:08 pm

FINALLY I GOT MY QORE CODE
THE DL IS GOING SLLLOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

:) IM HAPPY NOW

GTSonTHC said:

October 16th, 6:29 pm

CURSE YOU Violater!! still nothing 4 me. -_-

GTSonTHC said:

October 16th, 6:32 pm

it was an email right?Like socom? not the qore download center..correct?

acerazer1 said:

October 16th, 6:38 pm

Several people now have said they got their email for R2 from Qore in their email.

lakaihigh said:

October 16th, 9:03 pm

its all good… i’ve got dead space on my side! thanks for the update though guys.

peace,
Lh

darthgormy said:

October 16th, 10:30 pm

i still can’t log in T______T!!!

darthgormy said:

October 16th, 10:32 pm

gaaa i wanted to play battlefield while i was on my sick day now this happens…grrr :P

chivo_blue said:

October 16th, 10:54 pm

whats going on 2nd time today my server crashed, i cant even sign in to warhawk, u guys making room 4 socom and r2 and screwing warhawk players over?

chivo_blue said:

October 16th, 11:00 pm

give me something sony, i need to know why warhawk is down? its a world wide game ur pissing people off. i know r2 and socom just came out but it cant be bigger then WH. get us back on line….please. im losing it. i need my warhawk.

chivo_blue said:

October 16th, 11:03 pm

ohh well, i’ll check in 2morrow, hope you guys fix the problem. if not i’ll just play lego batman. dont sweat the negative comments, thats our job to [DELETED], u guys r great. good night.

chivo_blue said:

October 16th, 11:04 pm

i say good night now again

darthgormy said:

October 17th, 12:43 am

still down huh? there’s a status message in the message board though i can’t read it it’s in japanese…but it looks apologetic in nature with a schedule… ah well…

JaffaBoy said:

October 17th, 9:05 am

The only thing I found concerning was that I (and others) was just geeting an error 80023017 error (think I got the number right).

Would have been much better to get a more friendly error than a number – led me to go through network checks thinking I have some router, wifi etc etc issues.

Only expect cryptic error numebrs from the Wii!!!

MrCamo said:

October 17th, 11:58 am

I got into Socom today. I have not played as i had my wifey log me in while i am at work. I am pretty sure that the servers could not handle so many people logging in at once. Alos, people were all downloading the patch at the same time which could definatly cause a problem if they are hosting the updates on the same server bank. I figure that if i can log on during the day (The first time i have made it on) then the servers are not toast, but rather just really overloaded.

darthgormy said:

October 18th, 3:58 am

what’s going on? is my country blocked from the psn? even the internet connection fails, though my other pcs work fine

GODSACE said:

October 18th, 9:21 pm

all you guys had to do was wait five minutes,ahhh

PAGE 1 5 6 7