PS4-Watch_Dogs

PlayStation Network Temporary Unscheduled Maintenance

Patrick Seybold's Avatar + Posted by Patrick Seybold on Oct 16, 2008 // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

UPDATE: The PSN is now back online. We’ll be updating the PlayStation Store shortly – keep your eyes on the PlayStation Blog for Grace’s Store Update post.

As some of you may have noticed, we’ve temporarily taken down some functions of PlayStation Network – specifically access to the PlayStation Store, account management and registration. Online gameplay will remain uninterrupted. We thank you for your patience and will report back here as soon as the Store and registration functions are back online.

PAGE 1 5 6 7

+ GTSonTHC on October 16th, 2008 at 4:39 pm said:

@JEFF OMG..THANK U MAN..SERIOUSLY, U CAME THRU..I THINK LOL,JK GOOD JOB PEEPS

+ NewYork214 on October 16th, 2008 at 4:40 pm said:

lego batman demo is up on PSP store

+ Nito025 on October 16th, 2008 at 4:40 pm said:

PS3!!!! Live in your world! Play in ours!

+ eduardoska on October 16th, 2008 at 4:40 pm said:

@297 FritoZ
also, hit capslock, it seems to be stuck
Lol!!!

+ DragonFire353 on October 16th, 2008 at 4:41 pm said:

Does this affect remote play over the internet? I’ve been trying and it’s not working, is it this or something else? Thanks

+ Fersis on October 16th, 2008 at 4:42 pm said:

Ok this sucks man.
I got this message while i downloaded the R2 BETA :
‘An error occurred during the download operation’
(80029563)
I tried like 20 times and always the same until :
‘The code is no longer valid’
Fersis misses the BETA :’(

+ Ghostm on October 16th, 2008 at 4:42 pm said:

Jeff,
I tried to add you on my PSN friends list, but I don’t think you have anymore room for new friends. I wanted to check out your Trophy collection. =(

+ GTSonTHC on October 16th, 2008 at 4:44 pm said:

@FRITOZ What have i said that u would consider ban-worthy?? I was just looking for some answers and Jeff kindly helped me out. maby i do need to have more patience..but who doesnt? and I LIKE CAPPS

+ TAGImperium74 on October 16th, 2008 at 4:45 pm said:

How big is the Socom Download? It doesn’t tell you if you click on it. Will there still be a store update today?

+ louie_vitton1 on October 16th, 2008 at 4:46 pm said:

Ok I preordered mine too and registered 2 weeks ago, i see people getting theres but nothing for me.. hourly there sending them out well how long is that gonna take they said preorders fastest way coming from isomniac website.. eh what gives come on now..

+ Ramage on October 16th, 2008 at 4:46 pm said:

I have access to the store…and there’s no update…wtf

Thursdays are for work, gym, ps store update, and always sunny.

Do not mess with that routine man..

+ acerazer1 on October 16th, 2008 at 4:46 pm said:

Whoa, lucky for me I just subscribed to Qore this morning. Does that warrant a R2 Beta code for me as well?

+ lifeRPGs on October 16th, 2008 at 4:49 pm said:

Hello jeff,
How about all of those who have applied through the Beta Trial back on the MyResistance.net website few weeks ago? I hear that only individuals who have pre-ordered the game are receiving their codes.
I might not be selected, but i’d just like to know when they will be sent out.

Thanks

+ Violater on October 16th, 2008 at 4:50 pm said:

Sony Suxxors

+ TAGImperium74 on October 16th, 2008 at 4:51 pm said:

Resistance beta?! Jeff already said Insomiac would be making a post about it.

What’s up with the PS store Jeff? We still updating today?

Also, the Socom download, how big is it? It doesn’t tell you when you click on it.

+ LegendarySWE on October 16th, 2008 at 4:51 pm said:

@313

Yeah, I’m interested in that too.

+ Violater on October 16th, 2008 at 4:51 pm said:

Hey fersis I think this is Kittons revenge

+ fed315 on October 16th, 2008 at 4:51 pm said:

jeff how my trophies you have

+ RustInPeace13 on October 16th, 2008 at 4:55 pm said:

STORE IS BACK UP! YAY!

+ Nito025 on October 16th, 2008 at 4:57 pm said:

I have no complains about the netword at this moment..only issue I have is that after 2.50 and 5.00 update I suddenly can not acess my ps3 via remote play thru the internet! Called sony and some dude who swore he knew what he was talking about, BUT DIDN’T, said it was my port settings…I still can’t figure out why something that’s worked for months suddenly stoppd after an update! I keep getting error:805F0007…if anyone has any clue what that’s about, email goldmagnum025@aol.com..thanksp

+ Xulap on October 16th, 2008 at 5:01 pm said:

I bought Warhawk earlier when I went to pick-up my Socom: Confrontation.

Installed everything fine, finished the tutorials.. But I can’t get online! Are the servers down?(I mean, Warhawk)

I don’t even want to try Socom yet… Thanks to all the comments saying the servers are bad.

+ GTSonTHC on October 16th, 2008 at 5:02 pm said:

OHH YAH,..THATS WHAT I SAID, UR RIGHT, I BETTER LOOK OUT!…CAPPS, EAT IT!LMFAOLOLOL

+ RustInPeace13 on October 16th, 2008 at 5:04 pm said:

Oh yeah, its too obvious now. When and IF HOME comes out, it won’t be through the Store (duh!), it’ll be with the next firmware update. Just a heads up to anyone expecting to see HOME show up on a thursday in the store.

+ Violater on October 16th, 2008 at 5:05 pm said:

you know what screw this,
No R2 beta
Socom servers are crap, I cannot even get into any games.

This is living
thanks for nothing

+ nxp3 on October 16th, 2008 at 5:09 pm said:

On the PSN store for the PS3, when you go to the video store, the background is light color and the selection indicator is light in color also (white/blue flashing) This makes it very hard to see what is being selected. I mean I have a hard time seeing so I think other people would probably feeling the same. How about changing that to a different color or have the background blue, same as the game store.

+ xeno3d on October 16th, 2008 at 5:10 pm said:

Whats this about the R2 beta and Qore??

+ jonathanm1978 on October 16th, 2008 at 5:35 pm said:

@324: This is living? heh. I kinda get the drift that for some folks here, having their controllers fully charged is the highlight of their day.

I’d personally like to express thanks for getting stuff I didnt pay a dime for, and of course, the extras that are added at no expense. Unlike the poor (other console) who have to pay for everything, including just the access to their network.

+ Violater on October 16th, 2008 at 6:08 pm said:

FINALLY I GOT MY QORE CODE
THE DL IS GOING SLLLOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

:) IM HAPPY NOW

+ GTSonTHC on October 16th, 2008 at 6:29 pm said:

CURSE YOU Violater!! still nothing 4 me. -_-

+ GTSonTHC on October 16th, 2008 at 6:32 pm said:

it was an email right?Like socom? not the qore download center..correct?

+ acerazer1 on October 16th, 2008 at 6:38 pm said:

Several people now have said they got their email for R2 from Qore in their email.

+ lakaihigh on October 16th, 2008 at 9:03 pm said:

its all good… i’ve got dead space on my side! thanks for the update though guys.

peace,
Lh

+ darthgormy on October 16th, 2008 at 10:30 pm said:

i still can’t log in T______T!!!

+ darthgormy on October 16th, 2008 at 10:32 pm said:

gaaa i wanted to play battlefield while i was on my sick day now this happens…grrr :P

+ chivo_blue on October 16th, 2008 at 10:54 pm said:

whats going on 2nd time today my server crashed, i cant even sign in to warhawk, u guys making room 4 socom and r2 and screwing warhawk players over?

+ chivo_blue on October 16th, 2008 at 11:00 pm said:

give me something sony, i need to know why warhawk is down? its a world wide game ur pissing people off. i know r2 and socom just came out but it cant be bigger then WH. get us back on line….please. im losing it. i need my warhawk.

+ chivo_blue on October 16th, 2008 at 11:03 pm said:

ohh well, i’ll check in 2morrow, hope you guys fix the problem. if not i’ll just play lego batman. dont sweat the negative comments, thats our job to [DELETED], u guys r great. good night.

+ chivo_blue on October 16th, 2008 at 11:04 pm said:

i say good night now again

+ darthgormy on October 17th, 2008 at 12:43 am said:

still down huh? there’s a status message in the message board though i can’t read it it’s in japanese…but it looks apologetic in nature with a schedule… ah well…

+ JaffaBoy on October 17th, 2008 at 9:05 am said:

The only thing I found concerning was that I (and others) was just geeting an error 80023017 error (think I got the number right).

Would have been much better to get a more friendly error than a number – led me to go through network checks thinking I have some router, wifi etc etc issues.

Only expect cryptic error numebrs from the Wii!!!

+ MrCamo on October 17th, 2008 at 11:58 am said:

I got into Socom today. I have not played as i had my wifey log me in while i am at work. I am pretty sure that the servers could not handle so many people logging in at once. Alos, people were all downloading the patch at the same time which could definatly cause a problem if they are hosting the updates on the same server bank. I figure that if i can log on during the day (The first time i have made it on) then the servers are not toast, but rather just really overloaded.

+ darthgormy on October 18th, 2008 at 3:58 am said:

what’s going on? is my country blocked from the psn? even the internet connection fails, though my other pcs work fine

+ GODSACE on October 18th, 2008 at 9:21 pm said:

all you guys had to do was wait five minutes,ahhh

PAGE 1 5 6 7