Spider-Man PS4

Oct 27

Oct 27

LittleBigPlanet: We’re Up, Online and Official!

Mark Valledor's Avatar Posted by Marketing Manager, SCEA

UPDATE: Pre-order codes are now activated and are able to be redeemed now!

Great news! Media Molecule has unveiled that the LittleBigPlanet servers are up and running and ready for the world to start posting new creations and levels. Click over to www.mediamolecule.com to see the original post.

earth

Finally, to those who’ve pre-ordered LBP in North America and are waiting to download Nariko or Kratos & company, this should all be ready by later tonight these are ready now! Click over to our LittleBigPlanet News Site for more updates when it goes live…

Add Your Own

byrd864 said:

October 27th, 11:46 am

Good, now, where can I buy this game (other than gamestop)? Sadly, I think I’m going to have to wait until tomorrow. Oh well

FritoZ said:

October 27th, 11:47 am

@46

levlels made in the beta will not be in the retail, sorry to disappoint you!

foolkiller79 said:

October 27th, 11:48 am

Any word on people who had their preorder pushed back due to the delay, like mine from Best Buy, being able to get the week-one stuff?

I actually got more excited about the space suit than the Nariko or Kratos outfits.

Thanks.

Charliesdad said:

October 27th, 11:48 am

@47.. hate to disappoint you, but…
“In addition to this big news – due to popular demand, all the Online Beta levels will be transferred over to the network for everyone to enjoy.”- from PSN Blog

StalkingSilence said:

October 27th, 11:49 am

Need… to buy… this game.

Trieloth said:

October 27th, 11:50 am

WOOT!! Do’n the Dance!! :) :)

ur_not_ready said:

October 27th, 11:55 am

Great news, wish i had the Kratos code (pre-ordered 2 months ago). The idiots at my local EB gave the code away to anyone who bought the game.(and not just the people that pre-ordered) They ran out by the time i got there.

I wonder whats going on with the space suit and how well be able to get it.

T41NT said:

October 27th, 11:56 am

so when will LBP be available on the PS store for download ? id like to own it as a downloadable not a disc based game

yellowdart46 said:

October 27th, 11:58 am

Still waiting on Target to put the game on their shelves. Last time I pre-order a game from them.

Theossie said:

October 27th, 11:59 am

I hope I got mail when I get home… I’m READY!!!

Charliesdad said:

October 27th, 12:00 pm

@53…Haven’t heard any talk of it ever becoming a downloadable title…my gut tells me it would be a massive download and would require the storage capacity of a blu-ray to make it practical. But, on the other hand Burnout Paradise made it work, so what do I know? I’m just killing time until the mail comes to see if my copy comes in. :-)

SpiderBoy36 said:

October 27th, 12:01 pm

Hooray! Love this game. I can’t wait to publish my level, I think it’s great so far!

Jeigh said:

October 27th, 12:02 pm

I’m also quite worried about whether or not I’ll get the launch week costumes- I preordered the game in good part because of these things…

Charliesdad said:

October 27th, 12:06 pm

Well, at least if my copy doesn’t come in today, I can go back and start a new GTAIV game and start scooping some trophies or slaughter some zombies (or get slaughtered BY them, more likely).

ftwrthtx said:

October 27th, 12:07 pm

Thanks for the info. Fun game

Charliesdad said:

October 27th, 12:08 pm

oops… @ 61 should have said @58….see what happens when I have too much time on my hands?

ryuzx said:

October 27th, 12:09 pm

I quote from the in-game news feed:

“Head for the Playstation®Store to get some fantastic extra costumes and goodies for your game!”

And they be where exactly?

Charliesdad said:

October 27th, 12:11 pm

Usually PS Store updates occur between 5-6 pm EST… if they’re in fact going up today, I’d expect them by or around then

Seanscythe2 said:

October 27th, 12:13 pm

I just want to see if anyone else here would be on board with many and many others? My girlfriend would love to get a “Sackgirl Bunny” doll, I know there where talks about it not that long ago. Sony would be crazy not to do this. I can name over 10 people that would want one myself included. Sony needs a LBP build a sackperson website. Let people make their own and order it online. They would make millions. I want a Ninja with his deadly frying pan like my current character now.

wavesln said:

October 27th, 12:14 pm

How nice. Is the game coming to Europe anytime soon? Before the end of the century preferably.

Fersis said:

October 27th, 12:15 pm

Damn,it sucks to live on a god forsaken country were games arent released officially so i have to import them, and get it like two to three weeks after release.
Enjoy it guys.

Rocs said:

October 27th, 12:15 pm

Yeah! Can’t wait to see the levels people create.

reson8er said:

October 27th, 12:15 pm

This game is amazin’. I had it on Saturday and finished the Story mode last night. I need to go back and 100% every stage now.

I have a question: Will there be a way to get the Nariko Costume and skin even though I did not pre-order it from Best Buy?

I pre-ordered from Gamestop and by the time I realized I should pre-order to get the Nariko Code, Best Buy stopped its pre-orders. lol :(

Anyway, eBayers are charging upwards of $20 for a code, Help me out MM, and I’ll build a level in your honor!

MeltTech said:

October 27th, 12:19 pm

Is the game available for release? Or am I wasting my time looking for it today?

bass286 said:

October 27th, 12:23 pm

so the kratos codes are working now? gamespot has given me 3 cards so now im stuck with 15 codes.

NinjaZeroEight said:

October 27th, 12:24 pm

Will we be able to download the Kratos costume and Nariko costume from the PS store in the future?

Exodus_Lang said:

October 27th, 12:25 pm

WOOO!!

Wait, crap, I’m stuck at work for a few hours still… :(

Voozi said:

October 27th, 12:27 pm

Please Answer….

My Gamestop preorder code ONLY has Kratos on it. When I redeem it, will I still receive all the other God of War stuff?

Thanks…

reson8er said:

October 27th, 12:29 pm

Samurai Sackboy with Wooden Katana! Make it happen! :D

herb420 said:

October 27th, 12:29 pm

great news, can’t wait to get my copy. I didn’t preorder, but will get it as soon as it hits stores (Walmart). Also nice to hear that the beta levels get to stay. Mine is no gem but is called “TreeTop Fun” if anyone would like to give it a go.

PSN: HerbertFortoon

Charliesdad said:

October 27th, 12:30 pm

I still want to see a (free) LittleBigPresident promotion w/ Obama-Biden and McCain-Palin Sackpeople… Keep track of the #of downloads and hold a mock election for PSNers to follow (AFTER they vote).

herb420 said:

October 27th, 12:32 pm

@bass286

if I might be so bold, you could message my PSN with any extra codes that you may have. I would be happy to put them to good use. ;)

I could always use a new friend on my list as well. Can’t wait to LittleBigPlanet up my PS3!!

NEJI64 said:

October 27th, 12:33 pm

@78 thats the same question i was going to ask the same question.

darkiewonder said:

October 27th, 12:33 pm

News about the astronaut and t-shirt DLC?

Milereb said:

October 27th, 12:39 pm

Ever since the news of the delay I have been asking everywhere: What about the First Week T-shirt and the Launch Space Suit?! What about the week-1 goodies? Please clarify.

TRIX_BOL said:

October 27th, 12:41 pm

Does any body has an extra North America “Kratos & Company” or “Nariko” Costume code that i could have?

Because i have more than 10 Kratos costume codes, and i’m looking for someone who would like to trade it for a nariko code.

TRIX_BOL said:

October 27th, 12:43 pm

When i reserved my copy, i got a pack with 15 Kratos costume codes. But i didn’t get Medusa and the other one, also i want Nariko.

misiopuchatek said:

October 27th, 12:48 pm

@FritoZ beta levels are workin’ :)

EvoAnubis said:

October 27th, 12:48 pm

Played online, and it’s great! My level still needs work; look for it in November.

misiopuchatek said:

October 27th, 12:49 pm

TRIX_BOL You have got 14 spare Kratos codes? You don’t have this feeling to share one with me? :)

.Seiven. said:

October 27th, 12:53 pm

WHY O WHY, I am at work right now, I have class tonight till 10, then I have to go and pick up my midnight release of Fallout 3…then I have to stay up all night playing LBP…why o why MM did you wait until tonight?

back to the LBP crack pipe and no sleep tonight.

thanks MM for the best game since Super Mario Bros.

TRIX_BOL said:

October 27th, 12:53 pm

@misiopuchatek

I would like to but i have more friends who want a code as well, add me PSN: TRIX_BOL.
I will tell you if i still have some left.
I already gave one out, two weeks ago.

AwesomeD said:

October 27th, 12:54 pm

This game is extremely overrated.

Heisem said:

October 27th, 12:54 pm

Hey i pre-order form Amazon.com and just wonder how’s the mini-guide…it’s a code to download it from the PSN just like the customes?? or an email guide??

X1rtam said:

October 27th, 12:56 pm

Well, here’s a plug of the level I built during the beta – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5dnyfsEtts . I got a few requests from people for a mention of the level’s name, and it’ll be up as “Skatepark” when I finally get my copy. As it stands right now it’s “GP – Skatepark,” and should be playable! :D

misiopuchatek said:

October 27th, 12:59 pm

@TRIX_BOL oh I’m sure You’ve got a lot of friends :) I just give this idea :)
Invite sended :)

X1rtam said:

October 27th, 1:00 pm

@87(TRIX_BOL), you wouldn’t happen to still have some of those codes would you? I’d love one if you can spare it. :) PSN ID: T3mpr1x. Add me to your Friends list anyway.

TRIX_BOL said:

October 27th, 1:04 pm

I still have 13 codes to give out, but i’m also looking for someone who doesn’t want their “Nariko costume” to change it with me for a “Kratos costume”.

Jenovah said:

October 27th, 1:06 pm

Woooooo!

Thanks. Can’t wait to try out my Kratos Sackboy!

Heisem said:

October 27th, 1:08 pm

TRIX_BOL

you have kratos codes?? can i take one please?? i’ve been looking for a kratos code…but i pre-order from amazon