PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

Size Does Matter – Just Ask SackBoy

SackBoy's Avatar + Posted by SackBoy on Oct 31, 2008 // CEO of LittleBigPlanet

Proposition Pluto

My fellow Americans,

It’s me … SackBoy! Now that you can go pickup LittleBigPlanet in your local retailer, I can take on other matters that are important to me other than playing, creating and sharing! So I wanted to take this opportunity to bring your attention to a worthwhile cause.

Well, as you know it’s election season here and it’s not all about Democrats and Republicans. There are bigger issues going on and I need YOU to get involved!

Back in 2006, the International Astronomical Union declassified Pluto, our solar system’s littlest big planet, from a real planet to a dwarf planet. This is a travesty and we must stand together to bring Pluto back to the solar system as the LittleBigPlanet. So join me, SackBoy, in helping to get enough signatures to get Pluto back into the solar system!

I have made a campaign advertisement that I want you to watch and share with your friends. Afterwards, log onto my campaign page and sign up so I can keep you updated on the campaign!

You can also find me on Twitter and on FaceBook — if you join our group, we’ll gift you bumper stickers and buttons to share with your friends!

So thank you for your time!

My name is SackBoy … and I approved this message!

107 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3

+ tenklo on November 2nd, 2008 at 11:53 pm said:

ooo and for the vote thing pluto is a planet because it was since we found it and i was classified at that time……..now day it govt f***** up the world serrisoly we should have collonies on diffrent planets now but the govt are wasting money on study on thing that have no point in the end…..unlike the fact that we have actully made dark matter already

+ JDPoZ on November 3rd, 2008 at 7:42 am said:

Awww… this satire of the American political machine is cute and all…

…but how about spending time fixing the game-reputation-destroying lag that is ever-present in LittleBigPlanet’s online co-operative play instead of on attempts at making funny viral-style ads?

I mean, I know it may not be your department that handles this stuff and I hate to rag on such an incredible game, but… is it too much to ask that your game’s advertised online 4-player (or hell, 2-player even) co-op mode works without those tiny little 5-minute long lag festivals of “2-fps 30-second between voice chat messages” style play? Thanks.

Sincerely,
a huge fan of LBP (except when trying to play with friends online… at least right now),
JDPoZ

+ xpopxkidx110 on November 3rd, 2008 at 7:52 am said:

I’m in!!! lol and the ‘I am Sackboy and I approve this message’ was funny =D

+ Gadbury on November 4th, 2008 at 7:17 am said:

‘Fellow Americans’? I know this is a bit of fun but isn’t Sackboy British?

+ wallhugger on November 4th, 2008 at 12:37 pm said:

>.> I’d rather like to know when we can buy our copy in europe… its already delayed for a week over some stupid song no one cares about >.>.

+ lilbuddy on November 4th, 2008 at 3:01 pm said:

This game is even better than I imagined. Great job! I’ll be sure to recommend this to all my friends that own a PS3.

This is definitely a reason to go out a buy a ps3.

+ DJ_DTM on November 12th, 2008 at 9:29 am said:

Don’t rush out and buy it yet, the games Moderators are deleting all the good custom stages off the game, some of them with over 30 hours build time like mine. all that’s left are silly little stages children have created, I’m bringing my copy back to the store today for a full refund, my stage got deleted for using a logo, the logo used was my own
said “DJ DTM Toronto” I wish I could write to you all exactly how I feel about what was done to me.
but children use this site, so I can’t. but I will warn you – save your cash and if you already own a copy you can’t return don’t waste any time creating for the game, they will just wipe your creations and imagineering out. as in gone forever.

PAGE 1 2 3