Driveclub

PlayStation Store Update

Grace Chen's Avatar + Posted by Grace Chen on Nov 25, 2008 // Sr. Director, PlayStation Store

Price Promotion

The Last Guy, PixelJunk Eden, echochrome (PS3), Novastrike, and Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 are temporarily priced at $4.99. Promotion ends 12/4/08.

Downloadable Games

Brain Challenge ($9.99)
Boost your brain and relieve stress through 25 Visual, Memory, Logic, Math, and Focus mini-games. Choose your favorite coach and get detailed evaluations of your performances in personal training sessions. Compare yourself with other players online and/or offline in 3 delirious multiplayer modes. Thanks to the special Kid Test and Senior Test modes, gather all your friends and family around the game.
ESRB Rated E
File size 220 MB

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix ($14.99)
The original MMA series is back! SFHD Remix receives a whole new look while improving on the innovative fighting system of the original game. Updated with 1080p HD redrawn art and online support, the game offers a unique experience that appeals to new fans and Street Fighter purists alike.
ESRB Rated T
File size 303 MB

Add-on Game Content

LittleBigPlanet Turkey Head Costume (free)
A seasonal exclusive costume for SackBoy!
File size: 1.04 MB

LittleBigPlanet Chimera SackBoy Costume ($1.99)
A premium costume for SackBoy!  From Resistance 2.
File size: 1.04 MB

Guitar Hero World Tour
For all song credits please visit www.guitarhero.com

• “Human” by The Killers ($1.99)
  • “Losing Touch” by The Killers ($1.99)
  • “Mr. Brightside” by The Killers¬† ($1.99)
  • The Killers Track Pack ($5.49) – Downloadable Track Pack for Guitar Hero World Tour featuring “Human”, “Losing Touch”, and “Mr. Brightside” by The Killers. Please Note: Many songs are available both as singles and as a part of a Track Pack, so please carefully consider your purchases before downloading.

File sizes: 29 MB – 43 MB (singles), 121 MB (track pack)

Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore 2
Expand your Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore 2 library by purchasing these tracks.

• Unfaithful ($1.49)
  • Are You Happy Now? ($1.49)
  • Heartbreaker ($1.49)
  • All My Life ($1.49)

File sizes: 15 MB – 59 MB

Rock Band
Build your Rock Band library by purchasing these song game tracks. For song credits, visit www.RockBand.com.

• “Mr. Brightside” – The Killers ($1.99)
  • “Smile Like You Mean It” – The Killers ($1.99)
  • “Spaceman” – The Killers ($1.99)
  • The Killers Pack 01 ($5.49) – this track pack includes all of the above The Killers singles.
  • “Caprici Di Diablo” – Yngwie Malmsteen ($1.99)
  • “Damnation Game” – Yngwie Malmsteen ($1.99)
  • “Red Devil” – Yngwie Malmsteen ($1.99)
  • Yngwie Malmsteen Pack 01 ($5.49) – this track pack includes all of the above Yngwie Malmsteen singles.
  • “Pretty Noose” – Soundgarden ($1.99)
  • “Jesus Christ Pose” – Soundgarden ($1.99)
  • “Laid to Rest” – Lamb of God ($1.99)

File sizes: 22 MB – 45 MB (singles), 103 MB – 121 MB (track packs)

Game Demos (free)

Dead Space Dismemberment Demo
Download the Dead Space Dismemberment Demo to get a taste of the most intense game experience of the year! As Engineer Isaac Clarke, strategically dismember the Necromorph hordes as you carve a bloody path to survival.File size: 506 MB

Game Videos (free)

Dew Tour: Orlando – Orlando BMX Highlights
File sizes: 95 MB (HD)

Dew Tour: Orlando – Orlando Skate Thrills
File sizes: 94 MB (HD)

Dew Tour: Orlando – Orlando FMX Recap
File sizes: 91 MB (HD)

Movie and Blu-ray Disc Trailers (free)

Punisher: War Zone
File size: 69 MB (HD)

Lost: The Complete Fourth Season
File size: 105 MB (1080)

PS3 Wallpaper (free)

Prince of Persia Wallpaper (x3)
File sizes: 303 KB – 1.75 MB

Super Street Fighter II HD Turbo Remix Wallpaper
File sizes: 275 KB – 1.25 MB

Game Music (free)

Super Street Fighter II HD Turbo Remix tracks (x5)
File sizes: 3.85 MB – 6.80 MB

PlayStation Store for PSP

Downloadable Games

* PBR Out of the Chute ($14.99) (also downloadable via PS3)

Game Videos (free)

* Everyday Shooter Trailer

+ Delriach on November 25th, 2008 at 3:24 pm said:

>_> not to take anything away from this ps update, but you guys at Sony should consider bringing I.Q. Mania (Intelligent Qube) for the PSP in the US. It was released quite some time ago in Japan, I have the UMD. Cost a bunch, but it is so awesome.

>_> Turn that game into an HD REMIX ULTRA PLUS EDITION GOLD and you’ll be making lots of $$$.

Until then…

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix will suffice. Like that’s a bad thing >_>.

+ bronxchulo on November 25th, 2008 at 3:24 pm said:

err nevermind found it. downloading going sooo slow. must have game now :D

+ tirminyl on November 25th, 2008 at 3:26 pm said:

Great update. I will be downloading The Last Guy, SSF2THR +soundtrack, and the Dead Space demo.

Please add more content for the PSP. I find that I don’t even use it anymore and I dislike that very much.

OT- Love the Playstation.com redesign but I think the Network tab should be first when you visit. User information and Network (including Store) should be more visible and should be the first thing a user sees when they visit.

+ sweetsourporker8 on November 25th, 2008 at 3:27 pm said:

Nice update but ive been waiting for some ps1 games to come in. Some games I would like to download are Crash Team Racing (ctr) or Spyro 2 Ripto’s Rage. If you had to choose between them i’d rather (ctr). Thanks

+ XxBigP123xX on November 25th, 2008 at 3:27 pm said:

Getting error 80029567 on the Dead Space demo and the chimeran LBP DLC I just bought. Help?

+ karmajack on November 25th, 2008 at 3:28 pm said:

The Rock Band songs aren’t up. Everything else is. Fix please.

+ chrisrhymz on November 25th, 2008 at 3:30 pm said:

Happy Thanksgiving to the PlayStation blog… this is a great update for thanksgiving…thanks Grace!

+ BurningChimaera on November 25th, 2008 at 3:30 pm said:

Hmm…I can’t download anything that isn’t a video. To be more specific, the LBP costumes and the Dead Space demo.

+ cb_32 on November 25th, 2008 at 3:31 pm said:

so the updates are now moved to tuesday?

+ sweetsourporker8 on November 25th, 2008 at 3:31 pm said:

Nice update but ive been waiting for some ps1 games to come in. Some games i’d like to download are Crash Team Racing (ctr) or Spyro Ripto’s Rage but if you had to choose between them i’d rather (ctr). Thanks

+ Mana Knight on November 25th, 2008 at 3:31 pm said:

I’m having no problems downloading SFII, but I keep getting an error when trying to download Dead Space. I have a feeling others are having that issue, but I wanted to mention it also, thanks. :)

+ chrisrhymz on November 25th, 2008 at 3:32 pm said:

im downloading some content and everything seems to b ok but when i try to download dead space an error code(80029567) came up for the download…can u help us out please grace…thanks

+ smokey_vols on November 25th, 2008 at 3:32 pm said:

@49 can’t you just copy the music from your ps3 to your psp? I guess your talking about only people that own a psp though?

+ depward on November 25th, 2008 at 3:33 pm said:

No Super Stardust for PSP… bah :/

+ Wild_Man_X on November 25th, 2008 at 3:34 pm said:

The LBP Turkey Head and Dead Space demo isn’t downloading for me. I get an 80029567 error.

+ CardinalNash on November 25th, 2008 at 3:34 pm said:

I get an error when trying to download the deadspace Demo, please FIX

+ DG on November 25th, 2008 at 3:34 pm said:

spectacular update

+ CardinalNash on November 25th, 2008 at 3:34 pm said:

has anyone tried street fighter, i don’t want to buy it and then not be able to download it

+ zookey on November 25th, 2008 at 3:35 pm said:

Hey! Good update—one issue though, I can’t download the LBP costumes—it keeps saying ‘an error has occured’ and stops the download–everything else downloads fine STREET FIGHTER TIME BABY

+ DJiNViNCeAbLe on November 25th, 2008 at 3:36 pm said:

street fighter here i come anyone gonna want a match psn id same

+ seph1r0th00 on November 25th, 2008 at 3:37 pm said:

I’m getting an error when trying to download both of the LBP costumes. And I already paid for the Chimera costume and I can’t download it.

Please fix.

+ mywhitenoise on November 25th, 2008 at 3:39 pm said:

Damn you and your $5 games!
I’m in for Eden, The Last Guy, SFII, and some Rock Band songs.

+ Lord_Von_Punx on November 25th, 2008 at 3:39 pm said:

SAAAWEETT!!! i`m going to get a mastercard gift card to get SF:HD

after work SONY i wish you guys would allow debtit cards :(

Also SONY i have been an annual subsriber to qore since day 1 where

is my home beta invite?? i sent you guys my info and qore receit like i

was told soo where my e-mail???

please send me my code

sick_sk8er_punk@hotmail.com thx.

+ LegendarySWE on November 25th, 2008 at 3:40 pm said:

i get some error.

+ NeoMagus on November 25th, 2008 at 3:41 pm said:

SFII HD is working and downloading just going really slow

+ Captain Fury on November 25th, 2008 at 3:41 pm said:

bought chimera outfit cant download thx to error

+ Skater on November 25th, 2008 at 3:41 pm said:

Dead Space Demo and LBP Turkey costume don’t work! Fix it please!!

+ Ratigen on November 25th, 2008 at 3:41 pm said:

Yeah we all are getting that error

+ oldricksf on November 25th, 2008 at 3:45 pm said:

pshome code plz at oldricksf@yahoo.com jeff hello any one sony code plz

+ lifeRPGs on November 25th, 2008 at 3:45 pm said:

Playstation Store update on WEDNESDAY? HOw come? Are we getting more tomorrow?

+ S_Y_N_1_S_T_3_R on November 25th, 2008 at 3:47 pm said:

Please fix Dead Space Dismemberment Demo

Error (80029567)

+ mywhitenoise on November 25th, 2008 at 3:47 pm said:

@80 Todays Wednesday?

+ GL0cKoP0P on November 25th, 2008 at 3:48 pm said:

trying to download LBP costumes and the deadspace demo and I can’t.. i am having the same issue as everyone else here… happy Thanksgiving..????

hopefully you guys can fix this EPIC FAIL soon!!

+ Skater on November 25th, 2008 at 3:50 pm said:

Damn it Sony! This is not how you treat your customers! I don’t want to wait until Monday for this to be fixed…

+ rbanke on November 25th, 2008 at 3:50 pm said:

The only thing i wanted today (psp sshd), everyone else got but us lol. It’s time to get on a worldwide release system instead of this lame ‘everyone gets different things at different times’ crap.

+ smokey_vols on November 25th, 2008 at 3:52 pm said:

Hmm my post was deleted, why? LBP costumes won’t download, gives errors for both costumes. Good thing SSF2 is out, or i’d be furious :)

+ Wild_Man_X on November 25th, 2008 at 3:52 pm said:

@80
I believe it’s safe to assume that the usual Thursday update has been moved to today for this week, most likely due to Thanksgiving.

+ Ramage on November 25th, 2008 at 3:52 pm said:

Well sweet Jeebus. Price promos are awesome. I may just pick up eden now. SSFIIHDTR is over-priced as far as I’m concerned, bring it down for x-mas and I’ll buy. Good to see some free themes back as well.

And per the usual grunt…
WHERE ARE THE PSONE GAMES!?!?!?!

Thanks for the update:)

+ Captain__Planet on November 25th, 2008 at 3:53 pm said:

@80
ya, did you bring your coat?

+ Letters2Kay on November 25th, 2008 at 3:54 pm said:

HELP!

When trying to download the new LBP costumes, I’m getting “error occurred during download #80029567″- yet SFHD is downloading just fine as I write this. Is anyone else getting this error??

+ BrianC6234 on November 25th, 2008 at 3:56 pm said:

Finally a Dead Space demo. I don’t understand why we aren’t getting more third party demos. I might buy Dead Space but I’d at least like to try a demo first. Far Cry 2 needs a demo too.

+ Skater on November 25th, 2008 at 3:57 pm said:

@90
Yes, no one is able to DL the LBP costumes or Dead Space demo…

+ lakaihigh on November 25th, 2008 at 3:58 pm said:

i miss the free themes :( great update guys gonna go get on that now me thinks.

peace,
Lh

+ SDkngsht on November 25th, 2008 at 3:58 pm said:

@49…if you download the music tracks you can transfer them to your PSP. any music on your PS3 can be transferred to your PSP.

+ chrisrhymz on November 25th, 2008 at 3:58 pm said:

dont worry guys they r working on the error jus b patient…

+ tirminyl on November 25th, 2008 at 3:58 pm said:

**URGENT**

Many users are receiving network errors when attempting to download the Dead Space demo and the LBP Turkey costume!

+ maximiliano on November 25th, 2008 at 3:59 pm said:

WTF GUYS?! Me and a friend in my town are getting a DNS erros all of a sudden, 80710102 (I thought it was just me in the beginning, but then he called me and told that he was getting it too)
What’s happening :(
Need SSF2 and the last guy for $5 NOW! :(

+ Skater on November 25th, 2008 at 3:59 pm said:

@95
And you know this how? I seriously doubt they’re going to fix it until Monday seeing as the update was today due to the Holiday break.

+ WestSiide on November 25th, 2008 at 4:00 pm said:

Nice update. Been waiting on SSFHD for a while now. Time to retire SFALPHA now. Nice update! Now where is HOME!?

+ Ratchet3 on November 25th, 2008 at 4:00 pm said:

Please add tekken 3 and mortal kombat trilogyon psn tekken dr and mortal kombat 2 sold well and make it mandertory to have custom soundtracks in every game starting 2009