PS4 - Destiny

PlayStation Home Content Update Coming This Week

CydoniaX's Avatar + Posted by CydoniaX on Jan 07, 2009 // PlayStation Home Community Manager

For those of you who haven’t already met me, I’m CydoniaX, the PlayStation Home Community Manager. I wanted to give you a quick update on new content coming to PlayStation Home this week.

open_media_day_16

First, the Red Bull space is going live! You’ll be able to access it through your World Map by clicking on the Red Bull Air Race map tile. From there you can explore this tropical island and take part in different Red Bull events. This week you’ll be able to get inside the cockpit of a Red Bull Air Race plane and compete against other flyers on the Red Bull Air Race course. This is just the start of what we are working on for Red Bull Island with more to come in the next few months.

open_media_day_15

Ligne Roset and Diesel will now have their own storefronts in the PlayStation Home Mall, so that you will be able to locate these brands more easily.

For the SCEA region, if you pre-order “Killzone 2” for PS3 through Amazon you’ll get an exclusive PlayStation Home costume for your Home avatar. With costume pieces for your head, torso, legs, hands and feet, you can customize your Home avatar to look like an ISA Soldier, a Helghast Assault Trooper, or something in between. Codes to access your bonus costumes will be sent to you after Killzone 2 launches on 02/27/09. Check out this link for more details.

And last but not least, SCEA is adding Resident Evil: Degeneration themed T-shirts for all fans of the movie we showed a sneak peek of over the holiday break. Please check back here in the next few days to find out when we go live with this update.

Claire shirt G-Virus shirt

PAGE 1 2 3 4

+ the_andy_10 on January 24th, 2009 at 12:45 am said:

I’m tired. look at my time I posted.

+ GOVERMENT-CHEEZE on January 26th, 2009 at 5:43 am said:

is it just me or do the mics not work yet in home and if so when can we expect the update to allow this also the redbull map is not down loadable for me yet am i missing something or has the update not come yet other then that nice job so far

+ tbag101 on January 26th, 2009 at 12:49 pm said:

Yo, I was reading the message of the day (as always) and saw the cafe, wen do you think we’ll be able to access that?

Stick to the shadows, only come out to kill those in your way!

+ viper021 on January 26th, 2009 at 4:41 pm said:

good but when does the full version come out, thats what everyone wants. all this talk about coming out in the fall and then December and now all we get is a beta with a limited amount of locations, all these games coming out with the Home compatibility and you cant utilize that feature. You will be so backed up on rooms to make for these games it will be so overwhelming.

+ louque on January 29th, 2009 at 3:14 pm said:

i am having trouble getting into HOME…..i make it to the WARNING:this game automatically saves…….press X to continue, but it is stuck there. WHY?????

+ homiessonfire on January 29th, 2009 at 5:58 pm said:

I LOVE THE PLAYSTATION HOME

+ ROD9177 on January 31st, 2009 at 4:39 am said:

Hey what’s up Ya’ll have a cool idea i think,
designer clothing should also be a part of the mall in playstation home, and maybe even pets, you know, or a pet store so you can walk your animal or fix up your personal space. and world of warcraft T-shirts, and seasons you know different weather conditions, you know more realistic.

+ ROD9177 on January 31st, 2009 at 4:41 am said:

Yeah playstation home is a great idea, with so many possibilities.

Keep up the good work SONY.

+ BxBabee on February 2nd, 2009 at 11:23 am said:

Whenever I try to acess Home, it tells me I’m not old enough. What’s the deal with that?

+ Slider21 on February 4th, 2009 at 1:36 am said:

Everything looks good but are you going to have a night/day system so its not always daytime? Also, is streaming movies in your apartment something your looking into or are you going to scrap it?

PAGE 1 2 3 4