PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

Killzone 2 has gone Gold!

Mike Graham's Avatar + Posted by Mike Graham on Jan 21, 2009 // Producer, International Software Development

Hello again, I am very happy to announce that Killzone 2 has gone gold in North America! I couldn’t be more ecstatic with what the fine folks at Guerrilla have accomplished and we cannot wait to get this thing into your hands. Killzone 2 will be available on store shelves in the US on February 27th, 2009.

Killzone2-Packfront

Go pre-order your copy now and I’ll see you online come February 27th!

Cheers,
Mike

PAGE 1 7 8 9

+ bugmouse on January 26th, 2009 at 8:43 pm said:

waht does it mean gone gold? and if its good awesome cant wait

+ bugmouse on January 26th, 2009 at 8:44 pm said:

same here!! =D

+ Mosh_Pit on January 29th, 2009 at 8:19 pm said:

Can’t wait to play this game!!!!!

+ mai_boi on January 30th, 2009 at 1:17 pm said:

Will february 27th be the global release date or will it be out later in the UK?

+ grumpy420 on January 30th, 2009 at 7:18 pm said:

this year PS3 is going to dominate xbox

+ PoisonDart on February 1st, 2009 at 2:04 pm said:

Bugmouse, when they say a game is gone gold it means the game is finished and ready to be pressed on the retailed disks. But yea.. I can’t wait for this game to hit store shelves, day 1 confirmed.

+ GoyaBean on February 1st, 2009 at 6:26 pm said:

Is the demo releasing on the third or fith?

+ TheRobotman on February 2nd, 2009 at 9:10 am said:

i hear good things about this game, it’ll be difficult to live up to the hype but fingers crossed i’ll have a game that i may stop me playing Call of Duty 4 and 5 online all the time.

my wife will be delighted ;-)

+ xDyNaSxDAxKiiNGx on February 5th, 2009 at 4:22 am said:

yo i pre- ordered at gamestop, and the demo was supposed to be release feb 5 which is today and i can’t seem to redeem my code for the the download every one in my clan who reserved which is like 11 all have the same prob why.. did we get ripped off, what a waste of 5 dollars.. we were all excited about learning the controls n stuff, and now we cant even play on the day promised to us..can any body clear this up? has anyone else had this problem?

+ darknightjin840 on February 5th, 2009 at 9:40 am said:

yes have i try enter promo keys not going downloading what going on

+ Spurvugle on February 9th, 2009 at 8:22 am said:

Awesome=)

+ CFD13 on February 10th, 2009 at 6:25 pm said:

Great game, i’ve played the demo more than 100 times and it still amazes me, Its a must buy for all PS3 owners.
Though can you tell me what game modes will be in the online multiplayer (like teamdeath match etc).

PAGE 1 7 8 9