Minecraft PS4

LittleBigPlanet Valentines Pack

Mark Valledor's Avatar + Posted by Mark Valledor on Feb 04, 2009 // Marketing Manager, SCEA

Yes, it’s that time of year again, Valentines Day. Whether you love it or loathe it, everyone can relate to the typical candies, flowers and cards that get’s passed around year after year, after year… what’s the fun in that?

Our solution, celebrate your holiday this year with the free LittleBigPlanet Valentines Day Theme pack! In addition to our McLovin SackBoy costume, the theme pack comes equipped with a full array of stickers and decorations that will surely inspire some wild and crazy creations. So go on, create that ultimate Valentines Day level or object for your chosen SackBoy or SackGirl, and be sure to also show it off on the LittleBigWorkshop.

LBP Valentines Day

And just a friendly reminder, if you haven’t done so already, be sure to download the Groundhog Day costume from the PS Store today as this may be your only chance before it’s gone forever.

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

PAGE 1 2 3

+ mmb on February 5th, 2009 at 8:29 am said:

man, I’d read on here that it was free so was totally suprised to see that it would cost me 2.39 from the EU PS store. like a mug I bought it anyways as I really can’t get enough of LBP.

+ Letters2Kay on February 5th, 2009 at 8:46 am said:

@ WEALLLOVELUNA

There are several cool new tools coming with some of the new “cheese” themed updates, including the environmental tool seen in the MGS pack, infinite lives checkpoints, an accesory removal tool, and what looks to be an untethered jetpack (if you ask me). I doubt that’s all of it, either…

Check this out:

+ humanclone1stgen on February 5th, 2009 at 9:55 am said:

Unfortunately I have to be out of the country on Valentine’s Day for a funeral overseas. Will this be up for 10 days like the other packs that have been released recently? (Like the Chinese New Years or Groundhog packs)

+ Pumapayam on February 5th, 2009 at 9:59 am said:

Looks like a terrible PR typo. “Free” snuck in the text, and I assume that the $2.99 will hold.

Likely an apology will be given for the mix up, maybe with an extra costume freebie to ease the situation, or they might go forth with the mini pack being free.

I doubt it.

+ Spyroluver88 on February 5th, 2009 at 10:39 am said:

@ Mark
I hope that cute new avatar will make it on the PSN soon. Lookin good. I would like it if you would please tell us when we can expect merchandise for LBP(like Sackboy plushies)? I would love to have a plusie with the McLovin costume. He’s adorable!! Will make any stuff for girls? I found a shirt online but it’s not a girls shirt.

Also, I really don’t think Valentines Day should be referred to as VD. The letters VD certainly don’t make me feel romantic. Quite the opposite as they make me think of the films we were forced to watch in Health class…lol

Thanks MM for the Valentines Day gift:)

+ CJSgamer on February 5th, 2009 at 11:35 am said:

WHY DO YOU AMERICANS GET IT FREE WHILE WE Aussies HAVE TO PAY $2.99! REPLY ~

+ PullusPardusUS on February 5th, 2009 at 11:43 am said:

Hey guys. where did the space suit go to? , i downloaded it before and accidently deleted it. now i cant find it =s

anyways.. Nice! , does the flower stick on his mouth even when laughing? XD

+ SithlordDK on February 5th, 2009 at 11:50 am said:

I’m a little bit pissed, there was clearly a “free” in the text couple of hours ago… PSN Store says: 2,99€ ????

+ Pumapayam on February 5th, 2009 at 1:04 pm said:

@ PullusPardusUS Just go to your download history in the PS Store and you can redownload the costume, regardless if it is passed the time frame.

@ SithloadDK It’s still saying free in the text above.

***

“Our solution, celebrate your holiday this year with the free LittleBigPlanet Valentines Day Theme pack!”

+ redknight4 on February 5th, 2009 at 1:12 pm said:

@107
this is a vid I created on how to access content that is considered that you purchased it on the psn store that is not up in the store anymore

+ Pumapayam on February 5th, 2009 at 1:27 pm said:

To everyone that does see the obvious, Mark came out and clarified it. It is a paid DLC, not free.

+ WoshJills on February 5th, 2009 at 8:53 pm said:

*SACKBOY SLAP!!!!!!*
Shame on you.
Not free.
Naughty Naughty.

+ Wafi24 on February 7th, 2009 at 11:34 am said:

It’s not free here in the americas it is 2.99 dollars here omg maybe another free pack will make it up

PAGE 1 2 3