PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

The Punisher: No Mercy, Exclusively on PSN this Spring!

Zsolt Kigyossy's Avatar + Posted by Zsolt Kigyossy on Feb 05, 2009 // Managing Director, Zen Studios

Punisher, exclusive to PSN

Zsolt from ZEN Studios here. You might remember me from when we announced the PSN-exclusive upcoming title, The Punisher: No Mercy! That was way back in September, but I assure you we haven’t fallen off the map! We’ve just been working diligently to build an awesome first-person shooter for all you Punisher fans. That being the case, we do have some new exciting announcements.

First, we’ve just released six cool new screenshots for the upcoming arena-based first-person shooter. We’ve included two here, but if you want to check out all six you’ll need to head on over to www.marvel.com.

Punisher, exclusive to PSN

Also, for all you fans that can’t wait for the Punisher to hit PSN, we’ve just nailed down a Spring release date. So come this Spring, get ready for punishment and live out your desire of becoming the next virtual vigilante!

Stay tuned for more details as they become available at www.punishernomercy.com.

73 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ gold5225 on February 5th, 2009 at 8:30 pm said:

This game looks pretty promising.

+ Ikki_Fenix on February 5th, 2009 at 8:41 pm said:

Looks cool so I hope it is priced reasonably

+ gold5225 on February 5th, 2009 at 9:06 pm said:

@52 yeah same here.

+ REA24409 on February 5th, 2009 at 9:10 pm said:

Wow this actually looks really good, never heard of it till now, just googling it makes me want this already

+ ROLO_ONFIRE on February 5th, 2009 at 9:55 pm said:

Looks great for a PSN title, hopefully it will be low priced

+ Frostquake on February 5th, 2009 at 11:17 pm said:

How Much Space will it require?

+ usjvc on February 5th, 2009 at 11:22 pm said:

Wow i had totally forgotten about this title! Fantastic, can’t wait!

+ Carnivius_Prime on February 6th, 2009 at 12:38 am said:

Ugh. I was looking forward to this before I found out it’s an FPS. Think I’ll go back to playing The Punisher on PS2 as I really enjoyed that (oddly it became quite a social game with lots of my friends all watching each other play it in turn). Love grabbing people as shields then interrogating them and if still alive throwing them through a door into a room of their jumpy friends who all kill the guy for me only for me to blast them all to hell… man, yeah I like that game.

The Punisher arcade game from Capcom was good fun too. I play that on my PSP plenty these days.

+ Crotin on February 6th, 2009 at 1:08 am said:

These screens look alot better compared to the screens of the earlier blog

+ Gumbydunzeeto on February 6th, 2009 at 1:09 am said:

Game looks great!

And when it comes out on a PHYSICAL MEDIA, I’ll buy it!

+ neorudemovement on February 6th, 2009 at 1:22 am said:

this looks awesome.

+ acmilanboy on February 6th, 2009 at 2:45 am said:

Looking superb for a PSN game.

+ acmilanboy on February 6th, 2009 at 2:50 am said:

Please guys give us Co-op splitscreen and offline multiplayer for guaranteed purchase!

+ VenomXv on February 6th, 2009 at 4:19 am said:

Wow, to be honest this game looks really good. I can’t wait to try it out. I actually think I have more brought more downloadable games then I have brought blu-ray games. The quality of PSN games are amazing.

+ -IronMan- on February 6th, 2009 at 8:03 am said:

Impressive for a PSN game. Definitely going to keep my eye on this one.

+ DJ_DTM on February 6th, 2009 at 9:14 am said:

DIIIIIIRTY HYPE! I can’t wait to give this game a day in court.
Punisher is my old DJ name, I still rock the skull logo at every show, so this game holds a special place in my heart.

+ NeonReaver on February 6th, 2009 at 10:36 am said:

All these comments and still not a word from anybody involved with the development team.

+ CJM127 on February 6th, 2009 at 10:46 am said:

is their going to ps4 or ps3.5 if so when??? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply

+ Modster79 on February 6th, 2009 at 11:15 am said:

woah didn’t expect it to look THAT good for a PSN game (bar Wipeout HD lol)

i shall be getting this in the spring, looks like good fun :)

thanks for the update Zsolt

+ SDkngsht on February 6th, 2009 at 12:46 pm said:

any chance we can get local 4 player split screen with bots? i miss the days of Bond games like GoldenEye.

playing online is fun but nothing beats going head to head with 3 friends in the same room. throw in some bots and it’s mayhem.

plus…on a 52inch Bravia 4player split screen is not a problem.

if you haven’t included this please do so. or SOMEONE…ANYONE reading this please answer our prayers.

+ ADR143 on February 6th, 2009 at 6:15 pm said:

looks pretty good for a PSN game

+ XenoNative on February 7th, 2009 at 12:15 am said:

not another FPS. damn these games are like roaches, jus everywhere and wont go away. killzone2 rules

+ ThAGRiZZ45 on February 7th, 2009 at 10:49 am said:

Hmm can’t wait to see it in play. Not so sure about it just yet.

PAGE 1 2