PS4 - Destiny

Collect Intel in Killzone 2, Get Rewards on Killzone.com

Victor Zuylen's Avatar + Posted by Victor Zuylen on Feb 09, 2009 // Editor, Killzone Community

Hi everyone!

It’s Victor Zuylen from Killzone.com here. With Killzone 2 receiving lots of positive attention from the press, I figured now would be a good time to give you a taste of the bonus content which can be unlocked on Killzone.com through the game.

After you’ve uncovered a piece of Helghast intel in Killzone 2’s single player campaign, you can connect to Killzone.com to claim a special reward. These unlockable rewards come in various shapes and sizes – some are simply printable versions of the propaganda posters you see in-game, others contain details on the wildlife of the Maelstra Barrens or pages from a Helghast soldier’s secret journal.

Example 1
Example 2

(Please note: you will need Adobe Reader to view these documents.)

If you’re good enough, you can even unlock and download physical objects from the Killzone universe. “That’s impossible,” I hear you cry at your monitor, “You can’t to download physical objects through the Internet – let alone objects from a fictional universe.” Ah, but then you’ve obviously never witnessed the venerable art of papercraft:

Killzone 2: Is an Intruder

Well, that’s enough spoilers from me. Stay tuned to PlayStation.Blog and Killzone.com, because we’ll be talking about other ways in which the game and the website interact soon!

– Victor out

109 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3

+ Tananthalas on February 10th, 2009 at 4:55 pm said:

looks sweet, but i suck at papercraft…

+ Gringo234 on February 11th, 2009 at 4:52 am said:

I think I was one of the first to pay off this game when the pre-order bonuses were announced.

Looking forward to the unlockables.

+ possumwilly on February 11th, 2009 at 3:26 pm said:

oh man, i paid off my preorder at gamestop yesterday, and while looking behind the counter i could see into their storage room since the door was open, and i kid you not, there was a big fat stack of Killzone 2 copies. why oh why can’t i just have my copy now, especially since i completely paid for it!!! grrr

Please bump the launch up, most retailers have copies already! and with most reviews of the game having been released in the last 2 weeks it would really keep the buzz up if you guys bumped the launch to tomorrow! w00t

+ HiT-MANQ8 on February 12th, 2009 at 1:07 pm said:

guys i got all intel wut now? .. i have prove alose .. add me on my ID: HiT_MANQ8 …. and compare trophies and search for the intel thropy in killzone2

NOTE*** i won’t accept ur add … just add and compare u can do that ;]

i want the reward =$

+ PlasmaGlory on February 14th, 2009 at 2:16 pm said:

No offense, but these rewards seem pretty lame.

+ SilasPilot on February 14th, 2009 at 5:41 pm said:

So is this papercraft how you obtain this?

+ q1topthis1q on February 14th, 2009 at 7:04 pm said:

This game is an 11/10 for me! No better game has this good of an online multiplayer battles and depth to a story as a game like this one. THE BEST! I’ve played the demo so many times I have lost count and stunning graphics!

+ JDAM on February 15th, 2009 at 11:48 am said:

cool idea. but aside of that why don’t the humans have to wear breathing masks like the helgan did when they first got there?????

+ JoeDuke4 on February 17th, 2009 at 9:56 pm said:

Please add splitscreen in Skirmish with the bots!

PAGE 1 2 3