PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Feb 09

Feb 09

Collect Intel in Killzone 2, Get Rewards on Killzone.com

Victor Zuylen's Avatar Posted by Editor, Killzone Community

Hi everyone!

It’s Victor Zuylen from Killzone.com here. With Killzone 2 receiving lots of positive attention from the press, I figured now would be a good time to give you a taste of the bonus content which can be unlocked on Killzone.com through the game.

After you’ve uncovered a piece of Helghast intel in Killzone 2’s single player campaign, you can connect to Killzone.com to claim a special reward. These unlockable rewards come in various shapes and sizes – some are simply printable versions of the propaganda posters you see in-game, others contain details on the wildlife of the Maelstra Barrens or pages from a Helghast soldier’s secret journal.

Example 1
Example 2

(Please note: you will need Adobe Reader to view these documents.)

If you’re good enough, you can even unlock and download physical objects from the Killzone universe. “That’s impossible,” I hear you cry at your monitor, “You can’t to download physical objects through the Internet – let alone objects from a fictional universe.” Ah, but then you’ve obviously never witnessed the venerable art of papercraft:

Killzone 2: Is an Intruder

Well, that’s enough spoilers from me. Stay tuned to PlayStation.Blog and Killzone.com, because we’ll be talking about other ways in which the game and the website interact soon!

– Victor out

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

Tananthalas said:

February 10th, 4:55 pm

looks sweet, but i suck at papercraft…

Gringo234 said:

February 11th, 4:52 am

I think I was one of the first to pay off this game when the pre-order bonuses were announced.

Looking forward to the unlockables.

possumwilly said:

February 11th, 3:26 pm

oh man, i paid off my preorder at gamestop yesterday, and while looking behind the counter i could see into their storage room since the door was open, and i kid you not, there was a big fat stack of Killzone 2 copies. why oh why can’t i just have my copy now, especially since i completely paid for it!!! grrr

Please bump the launch up, most retailers have copies already! and with most reviews of the game having been released in the last 2 weeks it would really keep the buzz up if you guys bumped the launch to tomorrow! w00t

HiT-MANQ8 said:

February 12th, 1:07 pm

guys i got all intel wut now? .. i have prove alose .. add me on my ID: HiT_MANQ8 …. and compare trophies and search for the intel thropy in killzone2

NOTE*** i won’t accept ur add … just add and compare u can do that ;]

i want the reward =$

PlasmaGlory said:

February 14th, 2:16 pm

No offense, but these rewards seem pretty lame.

SilasPilot said:

February 14th, 5:41 pm

q1topthis1q said:

February 14th, 7:04 pm

This game is an 11/10 for me! No better game has this good of an online multiplayer battles and depth to a story as a game like this one. THE BEST! I’ve played the demo so many times I have lost count and stunning graphics!

JDAM said:

February 15th, 11:48 am

cool idea. but aside of that why don’t the humans have to wear breathing masks like the helgan did when they first got there?????

JoeDuke4 said:

February 17th, 9:56 pm

Please add splitscreen in Skirmish with the bots!

PAGE 1 2 3