PS4 - Transistor

Warning: Helghast Invasion of Home imminent

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Feb 15, 2009 // Sr. Social Media Manager

Killzone Helghast

In the upcoming (just 12 days away!) Killzone 2, the ISA forces lead an assault of the planet Helghan. But that doesn’t mean the Helghast are on the defensive. In fact, my intel tells me that the Helghast forces are en route to PlayStation Home today.

Fortunately, the Helghast won’t be armed with STA-52 Light Assault Rifles (per se), but with demo codes for Killzone 2.

So if you don’t already have access (by pre-ordering), just jump into Home tonight starting at about 6pm Pacific (9pm Eastern) and keep an eye out for the Helghast soldiers. When you find one, work up the courage and… just ask. If they’ve got any left, they’ll direct message you with the demo key.

Then you can punch that code into the PlayStation Store (upper right corner), download the demo, and repay the Helghan emissary by… invading their planet. Oh well.

219 Comments

PAGE 1 3 4 5

+ eddieMX07 on February 16th, 2009 at 12:57 pm said:

I didn’t even bother with the Killzone 2 demo and either this Home invasion maining because my internet super slow and would have more 2 hours to download a demo that was over 500 MB. I am assuming most PS3 demos are over 1 GB so yeah I rather wait until I can purchase this game with PayPal…

I will buy killzone 2 because I really enjoyed KZ1 especially the during trailer that reminded me of World War 2 and Hitler

+ ghamdikh1 on February 16th, 2009 at 1:19 pm said:

@ALL

Thinks for the update Jeff but you no what i don’t need these codas because i already have the game, i got it today from my local store

note : i live in Saudi Arabia

i really feel sorry for you gays that you have to wait for 11 days to get your hands on this jem any way her some of the cool staff the you can expect from the game when you get your copy.

* 1 player.

*HDD:52MB Minimum.

*Sixaxis Motion sensitive.

*Dual Shock 3 Vibration Function.

*HD 720P.

*Network Players:2-32

*in game custom sound track.

*Trophies

*In-game internet browser:KILLZONE.COM

+ LordNoob on February 16th, 2009 at 1:29 pm said:

Can we expect to see a teaser ad for the US like the UK campaign?

+ soFRESH200 on February 16th, 2009 at 1:31 pm said:

Great idea, I hope you guys do more Home functions like this.

+ German_Plane on February 16th, 2009 at 2:06 pm said:

hallo! [DELETED] why do we have to pre order it for a [DELETED] costume damn

+ Thrasher20 on February 16th, 2009 at 2:58 pm said:

Heck yes, we need more things like this guys on PlayStation Home :)

+ DarKnight01 on February 16th, 2009 at 3:12 pm said:

That’s what I been wondering myself. It’s ridiculous that this game is coming out next week and not one single advert yet.

+ stikor on February 16th, 2009 at 7:18 pm said:

Ive been running around since 9pm Eastern and haven’t seen not one Helghast. Are they really hard to find or something?

+ PsychoG on February 16th, 2009 at 9:04 pm said:

Love the Demo hate the way Sony is marketing the game…..still buying the game

+ kyosuke9999 on February 17th, 2009 at 1:18 pm said:

Sweet! Another hoop to jump through to play a demo! This is the way to market a game- make it hard for the consumer to test it.

+ sEiZeoNe on February 17th, 2009 at 3:08 pm said:

can’t wait to try the demo i already reserved at gamestop!!!

+ kushkuman on February 18th, 2009 at 5:29 am said:

i am on the last level, this game is sooo worth the wait. The demo is NOTHING, ABOSLUTLY nothing compared to the full game, you guys will see, btw if you dont believe i have the game check this out:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Gwji6vYns

+ Choobies on February 21st, 2009 at 7:45 pm said:

Man, I played in Home for one and a half hours and walked around the whole time but still didn’t see any Helghast soldiers. That makes me sad, since I missed them last time, too, and also missed the Twitter thing by a day.

+ welehdave on February 22nd, 2009 at 6:04 am said:

Thats a great Idea guys.

+ Krusty_Kerzel on February 22nd, 2009 at 7:10 am said:

I cant wait till friday, im gonna be in front of my damn tv the entire day because of this game!

+ Barackobama_09 on February 22nd, 2009 at 9:24 am said:

i got a demo code from a helghast soldier! im happy now

+ louielou6 on February 22nd, 2009 at 10:36 am said:

Great Game

+ louielou6 on February 22nd, 2009 at 10:36 am said:

love the game..!!! whooooaa!!!!!!!!!

+ evilshot101 on March 10th, 2009 at 8:07 pm said: