PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

Killzone 2 Live Q&A #2 with Guerrilla Games

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Feb 25, 2009 // Sr. Social Media Manager

It’s time again for what’s quickly becoming a weekly tradition – a one-hour live chat with our good friends in Guerrilla Games. Starting at noon Pacific/3pm Eastern, Jan-Bart Van Beek and Geert Donker will be joining us live from Amsterdam. They worked on the Killzone 2 TV spot that was revealed last week using KZ2′s game engine. They’re on hand to answer questions about anything you saw in that ad and the recently announced “4-D” PS3 app, where you’ll be able to take a closer look into the world revealed in the ad.

UPDATE: Thanks everyone for joining – we hope you got your questions answered. Also, we know you had lots of multiplayer questions and other stuff – they weren’t ignored, it was just outside the scope of this particular chat. We’re already looking into addressing those – maybe with another chat :-)

PAGE 1 2 3

+ AmericanNinja1 on February 25th, 2009 at 11:41 am said:

cant wait! hopefully my question gets answered! :)

+ carlos_mct on February 25th, 2009 at 11:41 am said:

REAL MADRID VS LIVERPOOL RIGHT NOWWWW

+ Shadow8312 on February 25th, 2009 at 11:42 am said:

Will we be able to search for online matches based on our ability?

+ Vengeful-Chaos on February 25th, 2009 at 11:46 am said:

Jeff please ask about the valor trophy is it stats required and is it a trophy everyone can achieve?

+ peevmyster on February 25th, 2009 at 11:47 am said:

sweet…can’t wait.

+ Griffins22 on February 25th, 2009 at 11:49 am said:

Please let this one be better than the first one. I understand you were getting a lot of questions but there was no need to post questions about beer and marraige proposals.

Anyway, I guess it’s good you’re doing this again. Hopefully we’ll get some good information.

+ Griffins22 on February 25th, 2009 at 11:50 am said:

“They’re on hand to answer questions about anything you saw in that ad and the recently announced “4-D” PS3 app, where you’ll be able to take a closer look into the world revealed in the ad.”

Sorry about the double posts, but does this mean they won’t answer questions about Killzone 2? Just questions about the ad and some “4-D” app?

+ Hullucinate on February 25th, 2009 at 11:53 am said:

heres my question..everybody spam it so it gets answered =D
“D valour points actually do anything? like can we spend them on items like MGO store, or are they just a E-peen meter?

+ Enigma777 on February 25th, 2009 at 11:53 am said:

My question (incase it doesnt get through):

Will we see any of the old KZ1 maps redone for KZ2 as downloadable?

+ King_Chile on February 25th, 2009 at 11:54 am said:

Ha, I feel ashamed. I never even knew there was a first one. This should be pretty good.

+ Razgriz1Ace on February 25th, 2009 at 11:54 am said:

i hate that i cant stay for this one i have to go to school for a stupid info session :’( if someone can ask if GG has made improvements to the maps (i.e. outside the map)since the beta ended i would really appreciated.

+ LukaX23 on February 25th, 2009 at 11:55 am said:

WOW! Am I lucky OR WHAT?! I just woke up! LOL!

+ sealcalito12 on February 25th, 2009 at 11:55 am said:

I’ve heard a rumor about there being an ‘interactive’ Download from the PSN store that will let us make our own commercial. Is that true? if so when will it be available?

+ Dee-London on February 25th, 2009 at 11:55 am said:

Guys, I really would be grateful is someone could convert 12pm PST into GMT :)

+ jrivera0108 on February 25th, 2009 at 11:56 am said:

ugh, i had this game in my hands an hour ago. the cashier got a error message (too early for sale) when she tried to ring it up though. left the store empty handed. :( these next couple days can’t go by soon enough…

+ Griffins22 on February 25th, 2009 at 11:58 am said:

Should be happening any minute now.

+ TheGuardianFID on February 25th, 2009 at 11:58 am said:

Hopefully I get some love this week, last week was heart breaking!!! :P :D

+ Ftwrthtx on February 25th, 2009 at 12:00 pm said:

Thanks for doing this guys and gals.

+ Skynetonline on February 25th, 2009 at 12:00 pm said:

lets do this!!

+ MP5-PRO333 on February 25th, 2009 at 12:00 pm said:

I am happy they did a second chat

+ TFHAppo on February 25th, 2009 at 12:01 pm said:

My questions… (Doubt all will be asked, but here it goes)

1. Do turret/Sentry bot kills count toward the person who called them ins kills?

2. (Dumbest question) Can you choose to play 4v4, 8v8, and 16v16, etc? Or is it always 16v16?

3. Does the use of special abilities require a certain number kills/points?

+ Dr_McNoob on February 25th, 2009 at 12:01 pm said:

This shall be interestante.

+ katsuo7171 on February 25th, 2009 at 12:02 pm said:

Lets do this it’s 3:02

+ TFHAppo on February 25th, 2009 at 12:02 pm said:

Ah, just saw that this one was talking about the ad. Sorry. =/

+ StalkingSilence on February 25th, 2009 at 12:02 pm said:

Firing it up now…

+ LukaX23 on February 25th, 2009 at 12:03 pm said:

Oooo! I have some extra time to make me some hotdogs! :P

+ Kc9491 on February 25th, 2009 at 12:03 pm said:

will there be push to talk capability patched in along with squad talk

+ Skynetonline on February 25th, 2009 at 12:04 pm said:

I have a question.
Will there be a free for all mode, or is it teams only? Isa vs Helgast. I love free for all modes.

+ Relin on February 25th, 2009 at 12:04 pm said:

Let’s do this!

+ LETHARGIC474 on February 25th, 2009 at 12:04 pm said:

3:04 and still waiting.

+ Griffins22 on February 25th, 2009 at 12:04 pm said:

Alright time to chat! :P

+ dominicanyo on February 25th, 2009 at 12:04 pm said:

wat actually is 4-d?

+ anill92 on February 25th, 2009 at 12:04 pm said:

My Questions!

1) Will the DLC be availabe within couple of weeks?

2) Will it be region locked(downloading us dlc to a PAL game)

3) Would you really recommend it!

ill be getting this game within 1 week cant wait!

+ darkwing75 on February 25th, 2009 at 12:04 pm said:

Will there’ll be a PTT for Team chat?

+ AntDaGamer on February 25th, 2009 at 12:04 pm said:

how do we get into the chat? Also shouldn’t this be starting now?

+ CSvox on February 25th, 2009 at 12:04 pm said:

I just want to know if the commercial is truly real time, or if it’s just “in engine”. And if it is real time, why don’t they put a note like that at the very beginning. That could have a ton of impact.

+ shystie1 on February 25th, 2009 at 12:05 pm said:

COOL! I’m eating my Beef Pot Pie waiting for it to start. I wonder what type of goodies your going to tell us and what ones you wish you could tell us about.

+ peevmyster on February 25th, 2009 at 12:05 pm said:

shouldn’t it be started now?

+ WiiBien on February 25th, 2009 at 12:05 pm said:

Can someone please tell me for certain (otherwise I guess I’ll find out on Friday). In the multiplayer, are the controls FULLY customizable, or are you stuck choosing one of the presets?

I have read conflicting info online.

+ StalkingSilence on February 25th, 2009 at 12:05 pm said:

@30, relax man – everyone calm down. It’s not like you paid for it. Wait, no one paid to be here, right? It’s free, cool thing being done by the devs and SCEA marketing.

+ PushinNshovinMe on February 25th, 2009 at 12:05 pm said:

Keyboard and Mouse support in the future?

Will the possible co-op be for the campaign or will it be like the standalone Resistance 2 co-op?

+ Letters2Kay on February 25th, 2009 at 12:06 pm said:

LET’S HEAR SOME NEWS ON THE LITTLE BIG PLANET PACK, PLEASE!!! :D

+ LETHARGIC474 on February 25th, 2009 at 12:06 pm said:

Still waiting…

+ TheHater2 on February 25th, 2009 at 12:06 pm said:

If you shoot someone and a medic comes and revive them do you still get he Kill?

+ AntDaGamer on February 25th, 2009 at 12:07 pm said:

Is there a way you guys can give the go ahead to the sellers to go ahead and sell this game cause its very ignoring seeing people on my friends list play and I can’t cause my local gamestop can’t give it to me yet.

+ CSchmidto on February 25th, 2009 at 12:07 pm said:

@ 44, yea you do

+ PushinNshovinMe on February 25th, 2009 at 12:08 pm said:

4-D is actually the 3 dimensions plus the fourth dimension of TIME. So the 4-D app will probably be similar to editing replay videos, etc. (Interacting in the 4th Dimension

+ Griffins22 on February 25th, 2009 at 12:11 pm said:

Damn, I hate posting questions and not seeing anything. :(

+ issa3032 on February 25th, 2009 at 12:11 pm said:

Thanks so much Jeff for posting my question again to the Killzone staff!! Much appreciated!! I hope we have another Sony community day soon because that Insomniac one was really great!

+ TFHAppo on February 25th, 2009 at 12:12 pm said: