PS4 - Transistor

Warhawk Command Center Goes Live in PlayStation Home Today!

Chris Morell's Avatar + Posted by Chris Morell on Feb 26, 2009 // Senior Social Media Specialist

A couple days ago I visited with Incognito studio director Dylan Jobe (you know him well) about the Warhawk space that launches today in PlayStation Home. Dylan was nice enough to walk us through the Warhawk Command Center, and specifically through the Sand Table where you can lay out strategies for all Warhawk maps. It’s all really slick, and Dylan goes into some great detail about how it all works.

Also, starting today you can purchase Warhawk for $19.99 on the PlayStation Store (that’s $10 off!) for two weeks, ending on March 11. Individual Warhawk Booster packs are dropping down to $4.99, and the Booster Combo (all three individual Booster packs) drops to $9.99. But remember, the special Warhawk pricing ends on March 11, so be quick about it!

PAGE 1 2 3

+ Strange__Brew on February 26th, 2009 at 12:21 pm said:

When will we hear about what game you guys are working on next ?

+ Slayer612 on February 26th, 2009 at 12:41 pm said:

AWESOME!!

+ SLICK_T on February 26th, 2009 at 12:58 pm said:

Awsome Job guys!

+ sNsKid on February 26th, 2009 at 1:05 pm said:

I really wish there were some updates I cared about. Where did I put that rat’s @#$ I could give?
Hopefully the PS Store update will have something of interest.

+ Squall2600 on February 26th, 2009 at 1:09 pm said:

can I get a job at incognito?

+ Darkos87 on February 26th, 2009 at 1:27 pm said:

Dylan please can we have any info on anything new you’re working on? Just say something,even if it’s cryptic, the internetz will have it deciphered in less than 2 days and then will explode under the awesomeness of it all.

+ Dehshizknight on February 26th, 2009 at 1:27 pm said:

This looks pretty freaken cool. Can’t wait to check it out.

+ NightHawk479 on February 26th, 2009 at 1:49 pm said:

Can multiple people use that sandbox thing? I hate it when I can’t play any games in the arcade because everyone is already using them, and with there only being one sandbox it makes me a little mad if only one person can use it at a time.

+ ADR143 on February 26th, 2009 at 2:47 pm said:

nice

+ D-Squad3 on February 26th, 2009 at 2:58 pm said:

This is really cool but I think it’s a little too late IMO since KZ2 is coming tomorrow. I would definitely love to play this game again but please fix the official servers! Where are the medium CTF maps? Those were my favorites and they’re gone!

+ BZKlint on February 26th, 2009 at 3:09 pm said:

Just got this game, but I still got to get around to playing it :)

+ Thrasher20 on February 26th, 2009 at 3:18 pm said:

Warhawk for the win. Best online action game!

+ Nick212004 on February 26th, 2009 at 5:04 pm said:

This is cool but would have been more relevant if available around the release date of Warhawk. Warhawk has died down and I am done with it so this space was just a place to go check out. I hope from now on, the game spaces launch the day of or before of the game. I am hoping the Killzone 2 space launches tomorrow. That will be SWEET!!!

+ PullusPardusUS on February 26th, 2009 at 8:17 pm said:

i hope this would mean more add ons =]

+ PullusPardusUS on February 26th, 2009 at 8:45 pm said:

Incognito really needs to make a new Jet Motto. man i remember that crazy Heaven/Hell level

+ Solidus_91 on February 27th, 2009 at 12:22 am said:

i’m logging on HOME right now :))

+ MakaiOokami on February 27th, 2009 at 3:31 am said:

You cheeky b-turds… Why do this so close to Killzone 2? I was planning on eventually buying the digital copy of Warhawk so that I don’t have to disk swap O_o

Now I have to be quicker about it.

+ Carnivius_Prime on February 27th, 2009 at 5:51 am said:

When’s this on Europe’s Home? I like Warhawk. Not a huge fan of it but it’s pretty cool and I would like to try out this Home feature too. Got some friends coming over and wanna show them the PS3 so that they’ll get one too (and no, none of them or I are FPS fans so Killzone 2 probably won’t do it for them… though from a graphical view possibly). Just wanna show off some of the games and features to sway them into buying a PS3.

+ dbowlin17 on February 27th, 2009 at 6:07 am said:

This seems interesting, but can we get new content for warhawk also? That would be cool.

+ SalvoStorm on February 27th, 2009 at 7:29 am said:

The sand table is a nice idea, but as implemented, it’s pretty useless.

Wouldn’t it be great if you could use the sand table to watch what’s happening on the the official servers and then jump into a game from the table?

You should sell the sand table so people can put one in their home space, or clan clubhouse, then it could be used to create clan strategies and launch user-server games.

+ ali922 on February 28th, 2009 at 1:35 am said:

awsome thats cool and they should make a littlebigplanet game luanch thing

+ REDSHADOW559 on February 28th, 2009 at 2:23 pm said:

this rules we need more stuff like this

+ Woofs on March 1st, 2009 at 1:39 am said:

hey mr Jobe, for all your friends in the EU, when’s it comining out in Europe. We so want it, as it looks like a great addition to the game. PLZ REPLY, Woofs out.

+ sunfire61594 on March 1st, 2009 at 7:30 am said:

we need some new maps and stuff though!

+ sunfire61594 on March 1st, 2009 at 7:47 am said:

o wait, i just re-watched the video…the sand thing…does that mean we can have apcs, jetpacks and kt ships in the same level??? that would be awesome!!!

+ Shazza_Dazza on March 1st, 2009 at 9:50 pm said:

Chris, would you happen to know if other countries (such as New Zealand) will be getting the lowered prices on the booster packs?

+ lilmuleman214 on March 2nd, 2009 at 12:13 pm said:

This is sweet! Going to have to purchase WarHawk now! Still upset about Home though. For all the money they put into it you would think it would actually be fun. Hope it gets better!

+ Ivan- on March 4th, 2009 at 11:19 pm said:

Well i already have Warhawk since September 2007 and i purchased all three map packs. Still this is a great deal for an addictive must have game. Warhawk RuLeZ Go Buy It.

PAGE 1 2 3