No Man's Sky

Viewing your PlayStation Trophies on PlayStation.com

Eric Lempel's Avatar + Posted by Eric Lempel on Mar 02, 2009 // VP, Sony Network Entertainment

Back in November we introduced the ability to sign in to PlayStation.com using your PlayStation Network login credentials. Currently you can see your online ID, your avatar, and view your friend list. You also have the ability to get your Portable ID for use on forums and social networking sites.

Trophies1

If you haven’t already signed in to PlayStation.com using your PSN ID, you’re definitely going to want to tomorrow (sign in here). When we introduced PlayStation Trophies last year we promised we would be extending the feature to the web. We are near ready to release our first phase which will allow you to view your PlayStation Trophies on PlayStation.com with all of the details you can see on your PS3. Later this year, we’ll enhance these features giving you the ability to compare and sort trophies in new ways.

Here’s what you’ll see when we go live tomorrow:

PAGE 1 6 7 8 9

+ coastermaniac on March 3rd, 2009 at 9:40 am said:

awesome. Can’t wait for the ability to look at other people’s trophies too.

+ Spyroluver88 on March 3rd, 2009 at 9:57 am said:

@ 34

I never got my email voucher for Syphon Filter either:(

+ Spyroluver88 on March 3rd, 2009 at 9:58 am said:

Oh and the link above sends me to account management. You might want to fix that

+ leetfoo on March 3rd, 2009 at 9:58 am said:

Hey all- If you’re having trouble getting the new link to show up on your profile, clear your internet cache and check again…

+ sanji_blue on March 3rd, 2009 at 10:07 am said:

@350

Delete your cookies (CTRL+F5). It worked for me.

+ StalkingSilence on March 3rd, 2009 at 10:08 am said:

@leetfoo, thanks for the tip.

Don’t you guys think part of the fun is recording your trophies on an online site? It’s like re-earning them in a way. I thought I’d like this setup, but until it fleshes out, I will keep recording them.

+ Wild_Man_X on March 3rd, 2009 at 10:18 am said:

Awesome!

+ Ric_Flair on March 3rd, 2009 at 10:43 am said:

I will name my firstborn son “Eric”

+ Cobra1 on March 3rd, 2009 at 10:47 am said:

Is there a reason why my comment in my portable ID refuses to update with the one currently showing on my PlayStation 3?

Thanks

+ MeltTech on March 3rd, 2009 at 11:28 am said:

Eric, awesome! Another great feature I won’t get any enjoyement out of. Simply for the fact that my GAP account is linked with my original PSN id. The same one that I never use. While my account with 267 trophies is linked to my actually gaming PSN id. Luckily I’ve posted my PSN id (MeltTech) enough in the GAP forums they all know me as that. I think I have 3 friends on my original PSN id and a goose egg worth of trophies.

Wish Sony had control over there own servers. Since the response I got when calling was, “Sorry, we don’t have control over those servers.”

Do I need to call Microsoft, are they running your servers?

+ Jim777 on March 3rd, 2009 at 12:20 pm said:

its about time, now bring that to our portable ID and we will be in business

+ fraygos on March 3rd, 2009 at 1:16 pm said:

This is great, is there a way to share this outside of the PSN, like a rss feed or a embedded flash? It would be great to share this to non PS3 owners and spread info.

+ xX-Torres-Xx on March 3rd, 2009 at 1:19 pm said:

Thnx awesome

+ krenix on March 3rd, 2009 at 1:54 pm said:

cool stuff.

+ headphase82 on March 3rd, 2009 at 2:19 pm said:

“There was an error trying to authenticate you.
Please try again.”

+ byron_hinson on March 3rd, 2009 at 2:53 pm said:

Has it launched yet!

+ DJND93 on March 3rd, 2009 at 2:56 pm said:

Alright so i think this would be a great idea! would it be possible to have patch in the near future so we can play music on our ps3 that we import to our system WHILE we play our selcted games? i really think that would be cool! lol and also id like to see some better messegin features kinda like msn or yahoo or aim messengers
just a thought lol :D anyway to make servers connect and hold a bit better? psn users can get a lil more rank time in cod or resistance etc.. with that

+ philixus on March 3rd, 2009 at 5:28 pm said:

still can’t use this feature. wlthough logged out cleared the cookies and then logged in but nothing

+ Glarung on March 3rd, 2009 at 6:11 pm said:

Now if we could get the wishlist and my games features to work properly we would be set. To be relevant as a feature we need to at least have the games already released available to be added (Megaman 9 for example), and games shouldn’t magically reappear after being removed (like The Shivering Isles). Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you had one of your interns track down the cover art for the games that are missing it. Thanks.

+ lhyoda on March 3rd, 2009 at 6:34 pm said:

I agree with syphonfilter, we need messaging through the site

+ Xeones25 on March 3rd, 2009 at 6:37 pm said:

Is it up? It sounds like it’s working for sanji_blue, but nothing is showing up for me. I tried logging out and then back in and deleting my cookies. No trophy tab in my profile.

+ Badcrumble on March 3rd, 2009 at 7:12 pm said:

Eric and Jeff,

I can’t recall who said it this at CES, but apparently Life with Playstation will be receiving an update this spring. Do you have any idea yet when we might be hearing more about this?

+ Params7 on March 3rd, 2009 at 7:40 pm said:

There needs to be a way for our trophy level to be included in our profile cards…like the X360 live sigs. Also a proper search engine of PSN players and trophy leaderboards would be special bonus.

+ kmsrj2004 on March 3rd, 2009 at 9:22 pm said:

Awesome, good job Sony. Playstation 3 Rules!

+ Techni on March 3rd, 2009 at 9:51 pm said:

How do we compare ours with other people’s trophies? How do we even look at other people’s trophies? Could we get access to all the data via XML so we can make applications that use this? Like web portals for PSP or iPhone? How about leaderboards that show where we are in a game compared to everyone else?

+ AceHogarth on March 3rd, 2009 at 10:42 pm said:

I’m not sure it’s up and running. I don’t see any update in my profile :(

+ eliseo_psn on March 3rd, 2009 at 11:02 pm said:

great! i love the fact that we can know check our trophies online.

is there a way to check the trophies in different languages? in the “other” website all you have to do is change the URL part from en-US to es-MX (or any other) and it changes the language, would a feature like that be available for trophies?

thanks.

+ Pesico on March 4th, 2009 at 2:20 am said:

Now playfire has made it possible to login with your PSN username/password to get an automaticly updated trophy card. They say they don’t store any login details. If you Jeff, Eric or any other from the staff know anything about this, can you confirm if it’s safe or not? I so badly want an automatic trophycard, but I won’t risk anything.

+ Gadbury on March 4th, 2009 at 3:37 am said:

NOTE TO SCEA GUYS:

Using Firefox, I cannot see the Join Now / Sign In text buttons underneath “Find friends. Download demos. Join the conversation”, no matter how much I reduce my text size. Works with IE fine (but I’d rather not use that).

Also, is this feature going to be added to http://www.uk.playstation.com?

+ Katoh21 on March 4th, 2009 at 5:01 am said:

You guys have got to give us an XML feed of our trophy stats for external sites to access this data safely.

+ SenileAssassin on March 4th, 2009 at 5:55 am said:

Ummmm… So what’s the point? I can view my trophies just fine on the PS3. Isn’t the whole point of trophies _to show them off to others_ and not just to yourself? There still aren’t any trophy displays in Home, or anywhere else, for that matter.

The badge that shows other player’s level on the PSN still provides very little useful information. The icons of the last trophies can’t be browser, and many of them are pretty much impossible to identify or tie to a specific game: whatta hell does an icon with a sword mean??? What game is it? Pointless. And now you can see _your own_ trophies in yet another place, but still can’t see other people’s, not can you show off yours.

+ Mindconstrictor on March 4th, 2009 at 8:41 am said:

Great feature!!

+ IrvinLegend on March 4th, 2009 at 10:15 am said:

coolio. wish they had the trophy system for my other 6 games

+ Elsa on March 4th, 2009 at 10:46 am said:

Is there any way to turn the whole trophy option off… to opt out??

One of the reasons I bought a Playstation is because I didn’t like the whole Xbox gamercard idea. I didn’t want to play a game and think about trophies or status. I’ve given the whole trophy thing a try… but I find it irritating and disruptive to what I want to play and how I want to play it. I don’t want to feel pressured into playing the campaign mode of a game when all I really want to do is play the online portion. I hate that niggling feeling that I should be re-playing games to get the trophies I missed instead of buying new games.

… I’m not sure if I’m explaining this right, but there should be an option to turn off trophies and opt out of that whole aspect… something I didn’t sign on for when I bought my PS3.

+ minkbikini on March 4th, 2009 at 2:09 pm said:

I want to thank the PS peeps for a really neat new function. Good job!

+ karmajack on March 4th, 2009 at 7:25 pm said:

How long does it take to update? I obtained a handful of new trophies since yesterday and it hasn’t updated as of yet.

+ ronsanchez05 on March 4th, 2009 at 10:08 pm said:

is there any way to delete trophies for a game without deleting the account?

+ Cenn on March 4th, 2009 at 10:45 pm said:

this is great!!
but i would really like to see the option of erasing some games from the list. I have games that I cannot find or have disposed of, and knowing that they will be at 0% forever is very upsetting.

+ JChulksmash on March 5th, 2009 at 6:48 am said:

Sweet. Just gets better and better

+ xile44 on March 5th, 2009 at 3:15 pm said:

Can we get more features out of our trophies on our ps3 that will be nice

+ MannyLoona on March 5th, 2009 at 5:54 pm said:

Is there a possibility to click on your friend’s and view their trophies? It’d be nice to compare and contrast all my achievements with my friends… like bragging rights online…

+ skrillazoe on March 5th, 2009 at 7:04 pm said:

this is the best news ever!

+ ssj20naruto on March 6th, 2009 at 2:40 pm said:

his nice to be on plastation network and get your platable id

+ ZuuR on March 6th, 2009 at 9:18 pm said:

what happened, the trophies link in my profile is now gone.

+ jordanwill42 on March 7th, 2009 at 9:50 am said:

This sounds like a great idea!

They should make games with trophies that you can use on your psp and go towards your psn account.

+ NJBabyKing360 on March 7th, 2009 at 4:12 pm said:

Love the new feature, keep it up! I’ll be looking forward for new updates Sony will have in store for us!

I know this is off-topic but any idea of any possible major or minor firmware updates anytime soon?

+ raiden129 on March 7th, 2009 at 7:09 pm said:

Looks good. The ability to add these to the PSN card and the upcoming ability to compare trophies with friends will definetly be a great add-on!

+ SCODIAC on March 7th, 2009 at 9:47 pm said:

This is great. I’ll be using this for sure.

+ BuckGame on March 7th, 2009 at 9:51 pm said:

How do i Look at them ???

+ BuckGame on March 7th, 2009 at 9:55 pm said:

lol Im buggin i found out

PAGE 1 6 7 8 9