Far Cry 4

XI HAS BEGUN!

CydoniaX's Avatar + Posted by CydoniaX on Mar 23, 2009 // PlayStation Home Community Manager

The world’s first console-based Alternate Reality Game starts today in PlayStation Home.

Called Xi , the adventure takes place in a series of secret areas in Home – and beyond – changing day by day, week by week, in real time. Anyone with a PLAYSTATION 3 can join in the fun for free.

To discover the mystery of Xi, simply log on to PlayStation Home and look for the graffiti on the wall in the main square. Find that, and all will be revealed….

xi graffiti

PAGE 1 3 4 5

+ Ocfri on March 28th, 2009 at 9:30 pm said:

hi! just one more thing!! i like the way the “home” crew is working to always add more entertainment to “home”,i.e,guitar hero, the hub..you wil never make it perfect for everyone, and there will aways be apps. that not all players will use, however, i appreciate the fact that “home” is always evolving!!i do use chat feature in the clubs and condos..but i dont think not having it in other areas detracts from “home”..its just a matter of time!! Keep up the good work!! (pls fix the HUB,i miss it, cant get in!! why some and not others have this prob???)

+ MrCaine on March 28th, 2009 at 10:07 pm said:

wow… as soon as my ps3 recovers from the yellow light of death ill be sure to do that right away… wtf

+ myke-myke on March 30th, 2009 at 2:07 pm said:

All i want, is to change my PSN ID without losing my trophies…

+ ese_vato-13 on March 30th, 2009 at 3:22 pm said:

Yeah This Is Pretty Cool We Get To Have Mission Now

+ Romar_E on April 2nd, 2009 at 11:57 am said:

Guys, some clarification seems to be needed on my above comment, apologies for being misleading. I was talking about voice chat for Home in general being worked on, not specifically about voice chat across games or voice messaging on the XMB. I can see how my quick answer was taken as a confirmation on all 3 items, but this is not the case.

That post made me sad LOL

+ purplehaze910 on April 2nd, 2009 at 11:47 pm said:

who cares about home and it’s useless updates.

+ purplehaze910 on April 2nd, 2009 at 11:51 pm said:

I have to figure out where i am going to find the time to text chat 15 friends at once while i play socom or 2k9 just another very useful update from sony instead of voice chat GIVE ME voice chat!!!

+ fofofofofofofofo on April 8th, 2009 at 3:50 pm said:

CydoniaX please tell me How do you go to the halopad room.I Can’t figure it out please tell me please.I really wanna do the quest I saw videos of the room and I like it very much.Oh videos at you tube say Home stinks.They are lying Home is fun.I hope you make it the greatest online game on the Playstation 3.P.S Please tell me how to get to the Halo pad room.P.S.S Please Please Respond me Please.Of you want my E-mail my E-mails [DELETED].Oh one more thing can you put computers that will acess any internet site It would be so cool K.Thats my ideas for home.Oh don’t ignore my comment please respond OK.I hope you respond.

+ fofofofofofofofo on April 8th, 2009 at 3:52 pm said:

Oh one more thing.Does your ID have X as a last letter because the quest Is called Xi and starts with an X too?Just asking K.

+ fofofofofofofofo on April 8th, 2009 at 3:57 pm said:

It’s gonna make me feel like THE MIGHT SHERLOCK HOLMES.Do you spend all day on Home and working on XI?I just wanna know had any donuts or coffe today?Thanks for responding if you do.Oh the might sherlock thing maybe MIGHTY SUPERMAN,BATMAN,SHERLOCK HOLMES,And other heros.Respond K.Prepare to launch in 5,4,3,2,1,0,We have ignition pppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttt.We have lost signal.

+ fofofofofofofofo on April 8th, 2009 at 3:58 pm said:

Ta-Da

+ aaaa1254 on April 16th, 2009 at 4:01 pm said:

how do i update my psp when it is connected to the computer

PAGE 1 3 4 5