Uncharted 4

Ratchet & Clank Live Q&A with Insomniac Games

Chris Morell's Avatar + Posted by Chris Morell on Apr 02, 2009 // Senior Social Media Specialist

With all the great Ratchet & Clank news of late — the reveal of Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, and the ridiculously cool weapons contest — we figured you’d all have tons of questions in need of answers. So as promised, today at 1 PM Pacific / 4 PM Eastern, a trio of Insomniacs will be here to field all your inquires in this week’s PlayStation.Blog live chat. Attending from Insomniac Games will be Creative Director Brian Allgeier, Project Manager Bryan Bernal, and Community Manager James Stevenson. See you soon!

UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who participated, and we hope you enjoyed the time with Insomniac. Don’t forget, you can view the entire chat by simply clicking “Replay” below. See you next time!

118 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3

+ angelcoma on April 2nd, 2009 at 2:22 pm said:

Wow that was horrible, I woke up (I took a nap, not slept in!) till 2:05 PM ;(

Though my computer doesn’t change the time to the correct … time, says it was 1:05 so I was screaming at my PC for not letting me ask questions.

Good job to everyone.

+ Glacier928 on April 2nd, 2009 at 2:25 pm said:

i can’t believe no one in that live chat asked if the online multiplayer was coming back! Ratchet Deadlocked had great multiplayer and when R&CF TOD didn’t have it, i was actually very disappointed. But every Ratchet game is awesome no matter what and I’m definately very excited for this one coming out!

+ butterflybangs on April 2nd, 2009 at 2:26 pm said:

Glacier, people asked, but they never approved the question.

+ JaKhris on April 2nd, 2009 at 2:37 pm said:

Hey,

Very nice chat. It’s good to know a bit more… :)

So…Multiplayer? =D

Can’t wait to see more about R&CF:ACIT, I love all those mysterious subjects, like time-travel and parallel universes…you made that happen, oh yeah! :p

You guys at Insomniac are rock stars, keep it up! (what am I saying? Of course you will!)

Chris

+ Stuffgamer1 on April 2nd, 2009 at 2:37 pm said:

I came along hoping for multiplayer news, and got nothing but a bunch of people in the comments complaining about their multiplayer questions not being posted. Man, am I glad I didn’t try to get involved in the live chat!

Seriously, though, this game needs multiplayer. Up Your Arsenal had it, and it didn’t hurt the single-player experience at all! No reason they can’t do it with this one, especially now that they’ve already made a Ratchet game on PS3.

+ alaM0000 on April 2nd, 2009 at 2:55 pm said:

STILL STILL STILL CAN’T WAIT!!!! R&C A CRACK IN TIME =P

+ alaM0000 on April 2nd, 2009 at 3:10 pm said:

R&C A CRACK IN TIME DEMMO!!! X333

+ Appledsauce on April 2nd, 2009 at 4:05 pm said:

Is there going to be another one anytime soon?

+ Thrasher20 on April 2nd, 2009 at 4:15 pm said:

Never been into Ratchet and Clank, but this one should make me happy, especially how I’m a trophy [DELETED]. I should also play Tools of Destruction since I can probably get it for really cheap :D

+ Dehshizknight on April 2nd, 2009 at 6:43 pm said:

Shoot, I was even on Spring Break! And I told myself I would wake up early for this and…I forgot. :(

+ Midgetguy on April 2nd, 2009 at 7:13 pm said:

UGH! I was so mad at myself for missing this one!!!!

Oh well, there’s always next time…

+ xXPhatKidXx on April 2nd, 2009 at 9:46 pm said:

IS THERE GOING TO BE MULTIPLAYER??

+ louissin30 on April 3rd, 2009 at 7:18 am said:

I asked about multiplayer though the question didn´t go through. I really hope to see some MP R&C madness a la Up your Arsenal!

+ lakaiHIGH on April 3rd, 2009 at 7:34 am said:

gosh dang it! i missed another one. i hope it was another great success. these things are so awesome and im glad you guys have time to do this for the fans. looking forward to Ratchet’s 3rd outing on the PS3.

can’t wait,
Lh

+ Insomnia999 on April 3rd, 2009 at 2:05 pm said:

I posted a few quality questions and comments right in the middle of the live chat but never saw them pop in.

Any thoughts?

+ BalramRules on April 3rd, 2009 at 2:10 pm said:

THREE LETTERS, W O W!!!!!!!!

+ BalramRules on April 3rd, 2009 at 2:12 pm said:

But when is it released, will it have trophies, will it have its very on Game Space in PlayStation Home or will it have such a new feature that no other game has ever had???
If at least two of them get into consideration, I’ll be sooooo proud, plus I want it to be on a Blu – ray disc, plus large game and NOT as a download otherwise it’ll be R U B B I S H like quest 4 booty

+ gmk218 on April 3rd, 2009 at 3:31 pm said:

very picky on which questions they answered but that was very kool you guys need to do that more often when u can kudos great job tho

PAGE 1 2 3