GTAV PS4

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic Customization Video

Chris Morell's Avatar + Posted by Chris Morell on Apr 07, 2009 // Senior Social Media Specialist

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic hits PSN this Thursday, April 9, and that means everybody will be kung fu fighting. You already heard from SCEA Producer Joshua Miller who answered your questions about RDKF. And during GDC, we let Mattias Nygren from Tarsier Studios take over the camera, as he walks us through the game’s character customization mode in this video:

PAGE 1 2 3

+ sinistermoon on April 10th, 2009 at 7:54 am said:

With out online this game is worthless to me. And that is a real shame because I would have bought it. And no, I will not be interested in paying more for any kind of add on. You could have ruled all with this game and YOU BLEW IT.

+ Azured_Scorpio on April 10th, 2009 at 12:44 pm said:

I have this game in PC for a while now, so I know how much fun can it be especially now that you get better customizations and 4players offline! But until I play a demo then I’ll decide to buy it or not, basically I don’t want to be buying the same game again… unless there’s a really good reason.

+ Smokey on April 11th, 2009 at 9:38 am said:

add online multiplayer…

+ BumbiQc on April 11th, 2009 at 2:49 pm said:

This game is awsome I didn’t know if I would like it and when I had it up and running and figured out the special move WOOOOOWWWW played it for like 14 hours. Awsome and hope to see dlc on this game. Great concept

+ dreqwert on April 12th, 2009 at 1:21 pm said:

can one of the admins please tell me if there will be any type of online play cause i have the game and its really fun but would be better with online play and if so will u have to download it as DLC

+ halfman60 on April 13th, 2009 at 6:05 pm said:

THIS GAME IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO ONLINE PLAY AT ALL !!!! IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

+ somerandomguy112 on April 20th, 2009 at 4:36 pm said:

this game is awesome, but with online play it would be epic. there NEEDS to be a patch for online play. im not even kidding. seriously. not funny.

+ T4L21 on April 28th, 2009 at 1:27 pm said:

Josh Miller
Great Job on the game keep up the work plz dont stop
Many Request
ONLINE
Create Own Levels
Change of colors for everything(ie) clothes,hair,skin
MANY MORE MODES
Last Man Standing
Firefly survival
Tag
Race???
how about possible powerups like shrink,or grow? even slow motion or turbo speed???
ADD ONS ADD ONS ADD ONS
most importantly
ONLINE
thanks man

+ T4L21 on April 28th, 2009 at 1:34 pm said:

This game is the tha BOMB
Party Bomb that is, its about time we started adding in these types of games to Sony, not soo complex or advanced that even my lil neices 9 n 10 can play, all my friends want the game but also want online.
Bigger Levels
Tag team match possible up to 6 players
Night time!!! Glow in the dark
weather???
longer time!
you need to make this a lil bit more like big planet with the add ons and boards also modes
i understand the way your going but sometimes you gotta step back from where you started, use what people know and wish for
plz DONT stop people are willing like me to spend so give it to us guys dont let us down

+ Scorpion3234 on May 5th, 2009 at 3:43 pm said:

this looks good
perhaps a novelty game to play

+ Scorpion3234 on May 5th, 2009 at 3:44 pm said: