PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Apr 09

Apr 09

What’s up with Killzone 2 DLC?

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar Posted by Sr. Social Media Manager

By now, you Killzone 2 multiplayer fans should be leveled up close to General. You should know how deadly the shotgun can be when Capture & Hold-ing at Radec Academy, and where to set up your sentry bots in Salamun Market. So what’s next for Killzone 2 multiplayer? Put a pot of coffee on and find out tonight.

Killzone 2 Multiplayer

Hermen Hulst, Managing Director from Guerrilla Games will be joining Spike’s GameTrailers TV at 12:30 am this evening (late Thursday/early Friday) to reveal details about the first DLC for Killzone 2.

I’ll see you in the Warzone until 12:29…

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 3 4 5

Xeones25 said:

April 10th, 4:28 pm

So this is going to be on top of the Steel & Titanium Map Pack that got out yesterday? Are they announcing what the “retro” hint meant, even though it was already sort of revealed that it would be Killzone 1 maps?
Hopefully it is something completely seperate.

Xeones25 said:

April 10th, 4:30 pm

My bad, didn’t see that this was posted yesterday. :P
Guess it was the Steel & Titanium Map Pack.

TRIX_BOL said:

April 10th, 7:01 pm

@Jeef R.

Thanks for te heads up Jeff, but there is something else that is also important.

We haven’t get any new Avatars since the PS3 Firmware Update (v2.40)!

Flameducky said:

April 10th, 7:13 pm

They said something about the New Sun and Helghast freight train areas from the story mode.

New Sun: Platforms and shortcuts all over the place.

Train: Jump between 2 trains, but if you don’t time it right, you get hit by a post.

CloudStorm87 said:

April 10th, 8:43 pm

So glad KZ2 is getting a map pack. I just love playing that game online and the maps included are definitely two of my favourite levels from the SP campaign. So I’m excited by this announcement, only for it to be soured by my PS3, which I bought with KZ2 on its release day suddenly not reading any of my games anymore and giving me a stupid 80010514 error, which from what I could gather most likely means the stupid Blu-ray drive has died. So much for higher reliability!

I’m calling for a replacement first thing in the morning, I just hope I get it back and working in no more than 2-3 working days. Ughhhh!

bkool18 said:

April 11th, 11:17 am

The 2 Maps Better Be Free!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaronisbla said:

April 11th, 5:36 pm

N4G has a link to a foreign sight claiming the dlc will be free, but it hasn’t been announced here yet. I think you guys should clear the air about that price hear so the confusion can be put to rest, thanks

kage_shade said:

April 11th, 8:04 pm

What the hell! This is incredible news! Those that says this game is terrible needs to justify themselves because I played this game in single player and multiplayer and all I have to say is….this game is freaking AWESOME! Both single and multi are nice … Except Radec … he’s a pain in the ass…!!

Fluidshine said:

April 11th, 9:15 pm

ABOUT KILLZONE 2….
this is the best shooter i have ever played but i just have one complaint….offline multiplayer split-screen…i hate to sound like an annoyance, but please just respond to me telling me that there is a chance it might come soon in an update. Either campaign or competitive offline split-screen multi-player. All new games that come out seem to not have offline multi-player and to me it just makes the game SO much better, it really makes a huge difference. Thanks for this awesome game.

muzzar69 said:

April 11th, 10:52 pm

exactly i completly agree.
EVERY game that supports online co-op should have offline co-op.
that was the BEST part of resistance fall of man,
me and my cuz finished it like 10 times.
every time he comes over thats all he wants to play

BLIND-EEL said:

April 13th, 8:33 am

Yea Ranks Would Be Sweet
And More Weapons
But Please No Vehicles(They are for the weak)
Co-op with bots like orignal KZ1 but online and Co-op story would be sick!!!!!!

Project370001 said:

April 16th, 5:00 pm

what if……….

it was customizable maps. i know i know unlikely and almost impossible but wouldn’t that be sweet.
i imagine its co-op, new maps, new kits..or..maybe just a screen saver lol <–(that would suck frog balls)

savethezombies said:

April 20th, 10:01 am

I’m just happy that MS didn’t pay to make it exclusive. I know they don’t have it on their console to begin with but I also get the feeling they were considering it anyway.

PAGE 1 3 4 5