PS4-Watch_Dogs

What’s up with Killzone 2 DLC?

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Apr 09, 2009 // Sr. Social Media Manager

By now, you Killzone 2 multiplayer fans should be leveled up close to General. You should know how deadly the shotgun can be when Capture & Hold-ing at Radec Academy, and where to set up your sentry bots in Salamun Market. So what’s next for Killzone 2 multiplayer? Put a pot of coffee on and find out tonight.

Killzone 2 Multiplayer

Hermen Hulst, Managing Director from Guerrilla Games will be joining Spike’s GameTrailers TV at 12:30 am this evening (late Thursday/early Friday) to reveal details about the first DLC for Killzone 2.

I’ll see you in the Warzone until 12:29…

PAGE 1 3 4 5

+ Xeones25 on April 10th, 2009 at 4:28 pm said:

So this is going to be on top of the Steel & Titanium Map Pack that got out yesterday? Are they announcing what the “retro” hint meant, even though it was already sort of revealed that it would be Killzone 1 maps?
Hopefully it is something completely seperate.

+ Xeones25 on April 10th, 2009 at 4:30 pm said:

My bad, didn’t see that this was posted yesterday. :P
Guess it was the Steel & Titanium Map Pack.

+ TRIX_BOL on April 10th, 2009 at 7:01 pm said:

@Jeef R.

Thanks for te heads up Jeff, but there is something else that is also important.

We haven’t get any new Avatars since the PS3 Firmware Update (v2.40)!

+ Flameducky on April 10th, 2009 at 7:13 pm said:

They said something about the New Sun and Helghast freight train areas from the story mode.

New Sun: Platforms and shortcuts all over the place.

Train: Jump between 2 trains, but if you don’t time it right, you get hit by a post.

+ CloudStorm87 on April 10th, 2009 at 8:43 pm said:

So glad KZ2 is getting a map pack. I just love playing that game online and the maps included are definitely two of my favourite levels from the SP campaign. So I’m excited by this announcement, only for it to be soured by my PS3, which I bought with KZ2 on its release day suddenly not reading any of my games anymore and giving me a stupid 80010514 error, which from what I could gather most likely means the stupid Blu-ray drive has died. So much for higher reliability!

I’m calling for a replacement first thing in the morning, I just hope I get it back and working in no more than 2-3 working days. Ughhhh!

+ bkool18 on April 11th, 2009 at 11:17 am said:

The 2 Maps Better Be Free!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ aaronisbla on April 11th, 2009 at 5:36 pm said:

N4G has a link to a foreign sight claiming the dlc will be free, but it hasn’t been announced here yet. I think you guys should clear the air about that price hear so the confusion can be put to rest, thanks

+ kage_shade on April 11th, 2009 at 8:04 pm said:

What the hell! This is incredible news! Those that says this game is terrible needs to justify themselves because I played this game in single player and multiplayer and all I have to say is….this game is freaking AWESOME! Both single and multi are nice … Except Radec … he’s a pain in the ass…!!

+ Fluidshine on April 11th, 2009 at 9:15 pm said:

ABOUT KILLZONE 2….
this is the best shooter i have ever played but i just have one complaint….offline multiplayer split-screen…i hate to sound like an annoyance, but please just respond to me telling me that there is a chance it might come soon in an update. Either campaign or competitive offline split-screen multi-player. All new games that come out seem to not have offline multi-player and to me it just makes the game SO much better, it really makes a huge difference. Thanks for this awesome game.

+ muzzar69 on April 11th, 2009 at 10:52 pm said:

exactly i completly agree.
EVERY game that supports online co-op should have offline co-op.
that was the BEST part of resistance fall of man,
me and my cuz finished it like 10 times.
every time he comes over thats all he wants to play

+ BLIND-EEL on April 13th, 2009 at 8:33 am said:

Yea Ranks Would Be Sweet
And More Weapons
But Please No Vehicles(They are for the weak)
Co-op with bots like orignal KZ1 but online and Co-op story would be sick!!!!!!

+ Project370001 on April 16th, 2009 at 5:00 pm said:

what if……….

it was customizable maps. i know i know unlikely and almost impossible but wouldn’t that be sweet.
i imagine its co-op, new maps, new kits..or..maybe just a screen saver lol <–(that would suck frog balls)

+ savethezombies on April 20th, 2009 at 10:01 am said:

I’m just happy that MS didn’t pay to make it exclusive. I know they don’t have it on their console to begin with but I also get the feeling they were considering it anyway.

PAGE 1 3 4 5