Apr 24

Exclusive Wolverine Clip in PlayStation Home

Locust_Star's Avatar Posted by Locust_Star on Apr 24, 2009 // PlayStation Home Community Manager

Locust_Star here just dropping you cats a quick line to hip you to some cool going-ons scheduled to occur in PlayStation Home over the next couple days. See, we pulled some strings and got our hands on an exclusive clip from the eagerly-anticipated new X-Men Origins: Wolverine film, and we’re putting it up in our Theater come this evening at 8:00pm Pacific Time. You heard me right – the only place to see this sneak peek is in PlayStation Home, so make sure you log-in and peep this footage a week before it hits the streets. Stuff is hot, for sure.

See you in the Theater this weekend!

Wolverine Trailer in PlayStation Home

PAGE 1 2

+ tearsofash on April 24th, 2009 at 1:42 pm said:

I’ve heard a mixed bag about this flick. I don’t understand why some are getting so stoked about a trailer…but I’m looking forward to it to say the least.

+ StalkerD on April 24th, 2009 at 1:43 pm said:

That’s very cool and all but…Why didn’t we get the demo for X-men Origins: Wolverine on the PSN? The game will be released next week, and the demo is already available on Live. I really wanted to try this game before buying it, even though i’ll certainly buy it anyway. But a demo would’ve been nice.

+ KSPRAYDAD on April 24th, 2009 at 1:46 pm said:

So sounds like Jakinov should at a torrenting function to his list of PSN/XMB demands.

Just sayin.

+ Conrad_Max on April 24th, 2009 at 1:46 pm said:

On topic, as always – Thank you for sharing this with us, Locust_Star. I saw a second of the other trailer the other day, and so didn’t really see anything. I was busy in the kitchen, forgive me! Looking forward to the trailer. Thank you for sharing with us and keep up with great work that you are doing!

+ SOOPERGOOMAN187 on April 24th, 2009 at 2:03 pm said:

This is nice a REAL REASON for me to go to home, the race cars, I kick major butts at that. Undisputed king of the track I am. Socom and Warhawk Vouchers have still not arrived in my email. Chop Chop now git to it.

+ GGCAN on April 24th, 2009 at 2:10 pm said:

Thanks for the heads up Locust_Star.

Was in Home yesterday and couldn’t believe all the great changes and updates that have happened in only a week !

Keep up this great support of Home..

+ jakinov on April 24th, 2009 at 2:11 pm said:

Like I’ve said I don’t like stuff. :).

+ smokey_vols on April 24th, 2009 at 2:12 pm said:

Screw clips lol. Put up Casino Royal in the theater and see how many people show up to watch it. It’s a Sony movie, pull some strings :) .

+ chriscowboyd on April 24th, 2009 at 2:14 pm said:

Just thought I would let everyone who doesn’t know already know now along with the people who run the blog, you’re April 27th electrifying event has been revealed on kotaku. The event is if you pre-order Infamous from at least Best Buy, you can get the demo for the game early along with a voucher for the Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta. So I guess it has finally been confirmed. Uncharted 2 does have multiplayer and it will have co-op. Here’s hoping for custom soundtrax and story based co-op.

+ infamousXX87XX on April 24th, 2009 at 2:28 pm said:

When will the movie theater be redone? I think its pretty weak at this stage….it has potential though

+ ADR143 on April 24th, 2009 at 2:40 pm said:

hmm thats cool i cant w8 for this movie comes out

+ kingmeazly on April 24th, 2009 at 3:44 pm said:

Home is becoming the place to be for sure!!!
by the way, is home profitable to sony? if so how much? just curious?

+ VULGARPOWER_ on April 24th, 2009 at 3:47 pm said:

LOL, i totally agree with you, they(FOX)messed up the origins of some characters *cough Deadpool* Nearly all films based on comics do this, but not to this extent. i am happy the Home team is doing this though, nice.

+ JPMCH on April 24th, 2009 at 3:54 pm said:

I want a Wolverine’s claw for HOME XD

+ tirminyl on April 24th, 2009 at 4:08 pm said:

Even the comics mess up the origin, like Wolverine having bone claws? WTF!?

PAGE 1 2