Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

May 14

May 14

New Home Apartment, Rent-Free

Megan Ybarra's Avatar Posted by PlayStation Network Marketing Manager

HOME CHAMBER Apt

Hey everyone, starting today you can download the exclusive “Chamber” apartment for free in PlayStation Home. Nope, that’s not a misprint. This interactive space comes complete with fire pits, waterfalls and a giant tree that’s more alive than you might expect. But make sure to come into Home and download your apartment now, because after May 21st, this premium personal apartment disappears from the housing market forever.

One last thing before we go. We’ve created a new video for Home and we’d love for you to check it out and let us know what you think. We hope you like it!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 3 4 5 6

Mouzreaper said:

May 15th, 7:14 am

How do I get my appartment??

LoZone said:

May 15th, 8:36 am

nice video, and free stuff is always good.

BugattiEBveyron said:

May 15th, 8:44 am

Couldn’t see it in the Estates shop. Where am I supposed to download it ? Is it even available for Finnish users?

TallCrowe said:

May 15th, 9:02 am

Hey where do I find this place? I was on there this morning looking everywhere for it.

Mouzreaper said:

May 15th, 10:33 am

It’s probably for US only. How drole.

kage_shade said:

May 15th, 11:46 am

Guys I live in Canada… I tried to download by going into Home yesterday but when I go at the store … it says “Error” my friends live 2 streets away of me and he was with me .. and he bought it … what the hell ? Even today I tried to download it and it’s not working…Always Error … Someone can help please ?

tonydamiani said:

May 15th, 11:53 am

LOVE THE VIDEO AND THE NEW SPACE BOHT

10 out of 10

BalramRules said:

May 15th, 1:11 pm

WOW! THIS IS THE BEST APARTMENT WE HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN HOME SO FAR AND IT’S TEMPORARY??? why????? WHY????? WHY??????????????

BalramRules said:

May 15th, 1:11 pm

I KNOW YOU KEEP IT BUT I MEAN YOU CAN ONLY GET IT ON THE RIGHT TIME!?!?!?!? HOW SAD IS THAT???

Elnath10 said:

May 15th, 2:37 pm

I need help :( i can’t find where to download this free new apartment when I enter Home… any help please?

Where do i have to enter to start downloading this?

thanks

kage_shade said:

May 15th, 7:13 pm

Hey Elnath10

You need to go in Playstation Home … After that you go in the Community Mall .. and you go see Estates.. You will see Chamber Apartment … Hope it can help you =)

bebecouture said:

May 15th, 8:43 pm

It’d be cooler if clothing were 10 or 20 cents a piece. :(

ScyntWhitestripe said:

May 15th, 9:11 pm

So help me, those Hamster costumes BETTER show up in Home for real. >:(

skadiwolf said:

May 15th, 10:24 pm

The new house is simply amazing! I love how it looks like there has been some new furniture added in some of the stores to go along with the theme – I hope that stays available!!!

Love the video, very catchy, very clever though I seriously doubt a Goth would wind up in a suit, I know I wouldn’t, LOL.

saunderswan said:

May 16th, 1:42 am

free hats for america?? code in the video or MC56-BXBC-349K maybe someone else noticed and said it but there it is again.

djrees said:

May 16th, 1:58 am

Okay, have I missed something because I do not seem to be able to find this space to download?

djrees said:

May 16th, 2:21 am

When I go to the Estates store there is nothing there apart from the two places you have to buy. Is this part of the credit crunch? Is it because I live in London?

AquariusCold said:

May 16th, 4:23 am

Nice video. Will this be use in commercial adds?

BalramRules said:

May 16th, 7:38 am

Can someone please explain me this, is this available in the EU Home?

NySzKid10 said:

May 16th, 11:00 am

where do I go to download this apartment ?

Dr_AstroZoom said:

May 16th, 12:47 pm

Ok … I downloaded the Chamber space at the mall. How do I activate it?

Also, is the EA Sports area live? How do I get there? Sorry, it’s been months since I was in Home.

Dr_AstroZoom said:

May 16th, 3:38 pm

Never mind. Found ’em both. :)

AAJOS said:

May 16th, 4:09 pm

how do u get the chamber appartment.do u hav to be from a certain country or sumting please reply!!!!

azn_fury said:

May 16th, 8:46 pm

The code for the fishheads don’t work anymore :(

existenz1 said:

May 17th, 5:22 am

the video is excellent. Can you put it on youtube? I want to link it into my forum signature

batareikin said:

May 17th, 12:46 pm

And what about Europe? We don’t get anything. Why? Greedy Sony…

Ratchetlombax said:

May 17th, 1:56 pm

Why is it a US Exclusive?

ian78910 said:

May 17th, 2:27 pm

Hey can you make playstation home on PSPs too.

Fist_of_Voodoo said:

May 17th, 8:39 pm

the chamber is pretty cool

mountainjoe said:

May 18th, 12:55 am

are you ever going to open the stuff store, I need a tv and a PS3

obliviondoll said:

May 18th, 7:47 pm

So…. Do the rest of the world have any hope?

Yes? No? An answer at least would be nice…

Even “We don’t know yet” would be better than nothing.

McXtra said:

May 19th, 8:59 am

Hi all who read this, i’m McXtra, a frenglish canadian… I haoened to have chosen french as my first language on psn aand this has costed me much!!! Yes indeed since there is no message of the day afferd in french (in Canada), neither in french or english, only the first message from 12 dec 2008!!! And now this free space, Chamber, is unavailable for us, an error statement insted of the price is posted… I AM deeply offended by this!!! Many of my friends have created new accounts stating english as theire native tung, you do know what this means… all must be redone exept Xi, and past time limited exclusivitys are now unavailable… I don’t know what i can do about this, but i do know somthing can be done to remedy this situation and hope hope to inspier the will to do so! I would like to apoligise to PSN for my recent outburst on home chat in relation to this problem and hope that an atitude of faireness is further adopted in the future… I would offer my free services to translate anything for PSN, PSB and/or PS Home if rent was free!!!

cortjezter said:

May 19th, 1:39 pm

no way to download or queue outside of PS3? my system is out for repair :(

obliviondoll said:

May 19th, 11:05 pm

Please??

cvjoeycrack88 said:

May 20th, 10:57 am

how do i download the apartment

MyMnstr said:

May 20th, 2:32 pm

How do I download the Chamber Apt? I’ve clicked on every link and picture I can find and i’ve only been able to download an add-in…which doesn’t produce anything.

Trepies001 said:

May 21st, 7:34 am

just got back for break and it’s not in the mall anymore, thought it was good through today :/

NUTZ4HKY said:

May 21st, 7:58 am

I can’t seem to locate where to download this. I have spent over an hour looking all over. Went to the Mall, checked my settings in my personal space. Just can’t seem to locate it. Can someon help me out? Thanks! :)

ImTats said:

May 21st, 8:09 am

I looked myself and could not find it either not sure where it went too

killer240 said:

May 21st, 8:56 am

does anyone know how i get the new “chamber” apt. thanx

Borrik said:

May 21st, 9:11 am

it is May 21st Chamber apartment should still be available to Download… i went to the estates and all over The Mall.

The Chamber Apartment was pulled down pre-maturely because it isn’t there for download. Only the three “to buy” apartments are in The Estates.

Disappointment in Sony FTL.

Cant even submit a ticket about it cause the only way to do that is to flag someone for inappropriate behavior; which doesnt solve the problem nor is the right way to get someones attention.

dkoi said:

May 21st, 9:21 am

I went to the estate store, and it only had 3 options. None of which where the Chamber Apt. Is it down already? I live in the US and downloaded the new update.

psychosocial2008 said:

May 21st, 9:30 am

Awesome video!!! Love it!

Flick007 said:

May 21st, 9:30 am

Is today May 21st? Then why can’t we download the apartment today? Thanks.

Achilles41 said:

May 21st, 11:03 am

It CLEARLY states that the chamber apartment will not be available AFTER May 21st. Here it is May 21st and there is no chamber apartment to be found. And I agree, I cannot find any way to report this to the Home people. Hopefully we can get some sort of answer here today or get some sort of raincheck. I even upgraded my internet so the download time would not be so annoyingly slow.

aspersions said:

May 21st, 11:23 am

I Can’t Get It Either, It Must Be Gone… What A Waste Of Time Looking For The Apt. It Would Have Been Nice If Someone Would Have Said If It Was Available For Canadian Residents And That BY May 21st It Would Be Gone, Not AFTER May 21st… P’d Off In Canada. Thanks Sony.

fosslis said:

May 21st, 11:45 am

yup its the 21st and it isn’t up for download… You would think that the people that made home could at least get dates right. It said it was up til the 21st and my friend was borrowing my ps… Just another reason for me not to play dress up in some retarded virtual world

antgash said:

May 21st, 11:46 am

i’m with you guys. i logged in today (still the 21st) and ran all over looking for my free apartment, then spent about 20 minutes scouring the internets looking for an answer. all i got for my troubles is a bunch of wasted time. i agree, they need to put this up again for free, if only for a limited time again. and at least this time for the duration of the time they state.

Lemondish said:

May 21st, 1:00 pm

When it said from the 14th to the 21st, I was under the impression I could download it when I returned home on the 21st. I feel jipped, but alas I’m simple out of luck on this. I blame the job >.<

PAGE 1 3 4 5 6