PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

New Home Apartment, Rent-Free

Megan Ybarra's Avatar + Posted by Megan Ybarra on May 14, 2009 // PlayStation Network Marketing Manager

HOME CHAMBER Apt

Hey everyone, starting today you can download the exclusive “Chamber” apartment for free in PlayStation Home. Nope, that’s not a misprint. This interactive space comes complete with fire pits, waterfalls and a giant tree that’s more alive than you might expect. But make sure to come into Home and download your apartment now, because after May 21st, this premium personal apartment disappears from the housing market forever.

One last thing before we go. We’ve created a new video for Home and we’d love for you to check it out and let us know what you think. We hope you like it!

289 Comments   1 Reply

PAGE 1 3 4 5 6

+ Mouzreaper on May 15th, 2009 at 7:14 am said:

How do I get my appartment??

+ LoZone on May 15th, 2009 at 8:36 am said:

nice video, and free stuff is always good.

+ BugattiEBveyron on May 15th, 2009 at 8:44 am said:

Couldn’t see it in the Estates shop. Where am I supposed to download it ? Is it even available for Finnish users?

+ TallCrowe on May 15th, 2009 at 9:02 am said:

Hey where do I find this place? I was on there this morning looking everywhere for it.

+ Mouzreaper on May 15th, 2009 at 10:33 am said:

It’s probably for US only. How drole.

+ kage_shade on May 15th, 2009 at 11:46 am said:

Guys I live in Canada… I tried to download by going into Home yesterday but when I go at the store … it says “Error” my friends live 2 streets away of me and he was with me .. and he bought it … what the hell ? Even today I tried to download it and it’s not working…Always Error … Someone can help please ?

+ tonydamiani on May 15th, 2009 at 11:53 am said:

LOVE THE VIDEO AND THE NEW SPACE BOHT

10 out of 10

+ BalramRules on May 15th, 2009 at 1:11 pm said:

WOW! THIS IS THE BEST APARTMENT WE HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN HOME SO FAR AND IT’S TEMPORARY??? why????? WHY????? WHY??????????????

+ BalramRules on May 15th, 2009 at 1:11 pm said:

I KNOW YOU KEEP IT BUT I MEAN YOU CAN ONLY GET IT ON THE RIGHT TIME!?!?!?!? HOW SAD IS THAT???

+ Elnath10 on May 15th, 2009 at 2:37 pm said:

I need help :( i can’t find where to download this free new apartment when I enter Home… any help please?

Where do i have to enter to start downloading this?

thanks

+ kage_shade on May 15th, 2009 at 7:13 pm said:

Hey Elnath10

You need to go in Playstation Home … After that you go in the Community Mall .. and you go see Estates.. You will see Chamber Apartment … Hope it can help you =)

+ bebecouture on May 15th, 2009 at 8:43 pm said:

It’d be cooler if clothing were 10 or 20 cents a piece. :(

+ ScyntWhitestripe on May 15th, 2009 at 9:11 pm said:

So help me, those Hamster costumes BETTER show up in Home for real. >:(

+ skadiwolf on May 15th, 2009 at 10:24 pm said:

The new house is simply amazing! I love how it looks like there has been some new furniture added in some of the stores to go along with the theme – I hope that stays available!!!

Love the video, very catchy, very clever though I seriously doubt a Goth would wind up in a suit, I know I wouldn’t, LOL.

+ saunderswan on May 16th, 2009 at 1:42 am said:

free hats for america?? code in the video or MC56-BXBC-349K maybe someone else noticed and said it but there it is again.

+ djrees on May 16th, 2009 at 1:58 am said:

Okay, have I missed something because I do not seem to be able to find this space to download?

+ djrees on May 16th, 2009 at 2:21 am said:

When I go to the Estates store there is nothing there apart from the two places you have to buy. Is this part of the credit crunch? Is it because I live in London?

+ AquariusCold on May 16th, 2009 at 4:23 am said:

Nice video. Will this be use in commercial adds?

+ BalramRules on May 16th, 2009 at 7:38 am said:

Can someone please explain me this, is this available in the EU Home?

+ NySzKid10 on May 16th, 2009 at 11:00 am said:

where do I go to download this apartment ?

+ Dr_AstroZoom on May 16th, 2009 at 12:47 pm said:

Ok … I downloaded the Chamber space at the mall. How do I activate it?

Also, is the EA Sports area live? How do I get there? Sorry, it’s been months since I was in Home.

+ Dr_AstroZoom on May 16th, 2009 at 3:38 pm said:

Never mind. Found ‘em both. :)

+ AAJOS on May 16th, 2009 at 4:09 pm said:

how do u get the chamber appartment.do u hav to be from a certain country or sumting please reply!!!!

+ azn_fury on May 16th, 2009 at 8:46 pm said:

The code for the fishheads don’t work anymore :(

+ existenz1 on May 17th, 2009 at 5:22 am said:

the video is excellent. Can you put it on youtube? I want to link it into my forum signature

+ batareikin on May 17th, 2009 at 12:46 pm said:

And what about Europe? We don’t get anything. Why? Greedy Sony…

+ Ratchetlombax on May 17th, 2009 at 1:56 pm said:

Why is it a US Exclusive?

+ ian78910 on May 17th, 2009 at 2:27 pm said:

Hey can you make playstation home on PSPs too.

+ Fist_of_Voodoo on May 17th, 2009 at 8:39 pm said:

the chamber is pretty cool

+ mountainjoe on May 18th, 2009 at 12:55 am said:

are you ever going to open the stuff store, I need a tv and a PS3

+ obliviondoll on May 18th, 2009 at 7:47 pm said:

So…. Do the rest of the world have any hope?

Yes? No? An answer at least would be nice…

Even “We don’t know yet” would be better than nothing.

+ McXtra on May 19th, 2009 at 8:59 am said:

Hi all who read this, i’m McXtra, a frenglish canadian… I haoened to have chosen french as my first language on psn aand this has costed me much!!! Yes indeed since there is no message of the day afferd in french (in Canada), neither in french or english, only the first message from 12 dec 2008!!! And now this free space, Chamber, is unavailable for us, an error statement insted of the price is posted… I AM deeply offended by this!!! Many of my friends have created new accounts stating english as theire native tung, you do know what this means… all must be redone exept Xi, and past time limited exclusivitys are now unavailable… I don’t know what i can do about this, but i do know somthing can be done to remedy this situation and hope hope to inspier the will to do so! I would like to apoligise to PSN for my recent outburst on home chat in relation to this problem and hope that an atitude of faireness is further adopted in the future… I would offer my free services to translate anything for PSN, PSB and/or PS Home if rent was free!!!

+ cortjezter on May 19th, 2009 at 1:39 pm said:

no way to download or queue outside of PS3? my system is out for repair :(

+ obliviondoll on May 19th, 2009 at 11:05 pm said:

Please??

+ cvjoeycrack88 on May 20th, 2009 at 10:57 am said:

how do i download the apartment

+ MyMnstr on May 20th, 2009 at 2:32 pm said:

How do I download the Chamber Apt? I’ve clicked on every link and picture I can find and i’ve only been able to download an add-in…which doesn’t produce anything.

+ Trepies001 on May 21st, 2009 at 7:34 am said:

just got back for break and it’s not in the mall anymore, thought it was good through today :/

+ NUTZ4HKY on May 21st, 2009 at 7:58 am said:

I can’t seem to locate where to download this. I have spent over an hour looking all over. Went to the Mall, checked my settings in my personal space. Just can’t seem to locate it. Can someon help me out? Thanks! :)

+ ImTats on May 21st, 2009 at 8:09 am said:

I looked myself and could not find it either not sure where it went too

+ killer240 on May 21st, 2009 at 8:56 am said:

does anyone know how i get the new “chamber” apt. thanx

+ Borrik on May 21st, 2009 at 9:11 am said:

it is May 21st Chamber apartment should still be available to Download… i went to the estates and all over The Mall.

The Chamber Apartment was pulled down pre-maturely because it isn’t there for download. Only the three “to buy” apartments are in The Estates.

Disappointment in Sony FTL.

Cant even submit a ticket about it cause the only way to do that is to flag someone for inappropriate behavior; which doesnt solve the problem nor is the right way to get someones attention.

+ dkoi on May 21st, 2009 at 9:21 am said:

I went to the estate store, and it only had 3 options. None of which where the Chamber Apt. Is it down already? I live in the US and downloaded the new update.

+ psychosocial2008 on May 21st, 2009 at 9:30 am said:

Awesome video!!! Love it!

+ Flick007 on May 21st, 2009 at 9:30 am said:

Is today May 21st? Then why can’t we download the apartment today? Thanks.

+ Achilles41 on May 21st, 2009 at 11:03 am said:

It CLEARLY states that the chamber apartment will not be available AFTER May 21st. Here it is May 21st and there is no chamber apartment to be found. And I agree, I cannot find any way to report this to the Home people. Hopefully we can get some sort of answer here today or get some sort of raincheck. I even upgraded my internet so the download time would not be so annoyingly slow.

+ aspersions on May 21st, 2009 at 11:23 am said:

I Can’t Get It Either, It Must Be Gone… What A Waste Of Time Looking For The Apt. It Would Have Been Nice If Someone Would Have Said If It Was Available For Canadian Residents And That BY May 21st It Would Be Gone, Not AFTER May 21st… P’d Off In Canada. Thanks Sony.

+ fosslis on May 21st, 2009 at 11:45 am said:

yup its the 21st and it isn’t up for download… You would think that the people that made home could at least get dates right. It said it was up til the 21st and my friend was borrowing my ps… Just another reason for me not to play dress up in some retarded virtual world

+ antgash on May 21st, 2009 at 11:46 am said:

i’m with you guys. i logged in today (still the 21st) and ran all over looking for my free apartment, then spent about 20 minutes scouring the internets looking for an answer. all i got for my troubles is a bunch of wasted time. i agree, they need to put this up again for free, if only for a limited time again. and at least this time for the duration of the time they state.

+ Lemondish on May 21st, 2009 at 1:00 pm said:

When it said from the 14th to the 21st, I was under the impression I could download it when I returned home on the 21st. I feel jipped, but alas I’m simple out of luck on this. I blame the job >.<

PAGE 1 3 4 5 6