Bloodborne

inFAMOUS Hitting the Big Screen this Friday – UPDATED!

Asad Qizilbash's Avatar + Posted by Asad Qizilbash on May 18, 2009 // Marketing Manager, SCEA

UPDATE: Get your inFAMOUS questions ready because we just locked down this Wednesday afternoon for a live chat with Sucker Punch! Head back early Wed afternoon for more details.

So with only 8 days left until inFAMOUS hits the stores, I wanted to share with you some quick updates.

Sucker Punch have created a 4-part comic that chronicles the days following that fateful blast that changed Cole’s life forever. Part 1 of 4 is already out, check IGN HERE for the final parts when they’re released.

inFamous comic

Now if any of you are planning to watch Terminator Salvation this weekend, be on the lookout for the inFAMOUS 30-sec commercial that will be running in theaters nationwide from May 22nd to May 28th.

inFAMOUS (On top of building) trailer screenshot

Not long to wait now…but just a reminder that you can get your hands on inFAMOUS before it comes out by playing the official demo that goes live on the PSN this Thursday. Hope you enjoy it.

That’s it for now!

118 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3

+ Sneeches on May 19th, 2009 at 6:00 am said:

Terminator Salvation is HORRIBLE!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!!!!

Now that I have that off my chest I’m looking forward to the inFAMOUS demo this thursday, that’s gonna make it or break it for me. If I cancel my pre order it’ll be because the demo sucked balls!!!!

Oh did I mention that terminator game sucks balls, you can beat the whole game in under 3hrs…horrible!!!!!

+ muzzar69 on May 19th, 2009 at 6:12 am said:

WHAT! sonys acshualy marketing a game for a change.
did i die and go to heaven?
good to hear im sick of seeing xbox 360 adds every 10 minutes its realy annoying.
cant wait for infamous the demo was so much fun, i never thought jumping from building to building collecting shards could be so enjoyable.
the only thing i dident like is you dont have many powers you have shock (R1) grenade (square) and pulse (X) and mele (circle) thats it.
its like running through a FPS with only 1 pistol and 1 machiene gun, and the attacks you do have seem realy week you have to shock enemies alot of times before they die.
but the part of the demo that realy impressed me was how the enviroment reacted to your actions and how the electricity flowed through objects like the cars.

+ muzzar69 on May 19th, 2009 at 6:14 am said:

3 hours i havent played it but seriously thats impossiable.
looking at the trailers and reviews it looks fairly half decent.
cant wait for the movie though im a massive terminator fan but it completly sucks donkey balls that they got rid of arnie.
god dam it why did he have to go onto governer.

+ BigBoss712 on May 19th, 2009 at 7:05 am said:

Great can’t wait for the demo and yes I will go see Terminator this weekend.

+ gta_4 on May 19th, 2009 at 8:54 am said:

dont we get to see the 30sec trailer:(

+ ROLO_ONFIRE on May 19th, 2009 at 9:40 am said:

you guys need to promote better the PS3/games in Mexico, I don’t remember ever seeing a single TV-ad for the PS3, while there are Wii and 360 tv-ads.

+ enormhi on May 19th, 2009 at 10:41 am said:

What is the time in Holland for the chat?

+ Korbei83 on May 19th, 2009 at 1:33 pm said:

I’ve been incredibly fortunate to get my hands on the full version early, thanks to the ineptitude of a local video renter that shall remain nameless.

Best PS3 game ever! It has a few minor issues but it’s so much fun, it’s addicting. I can’t wait to buy it.

+ Cool-NiK on May 19th, 2009 at 2:28 pm said:

i want the demo now im going to buy infamous
the day it comes out and i dont have a ps3???
but its going to be a bad-a game

+ Techp13 on May 19th, 2009 at 2:49 pm said:

Is the demo out on the psn store

+ JEAN-CLAUDE on May 19th, 2009 at 4:15 pm said:

I know that this isnt connected to inFamous(Which i will be getting) But Terminator: Salvation i PG-13 Booooo.

+ Pohlio on May 19th, 2009 at 4:36 pm said:

im most likely getting this as soon as i get my ps3 back from sony which is supposed to be friday so i should be able to get back into the gist of things when you release the game. sucker punch is one of my favorites along with criterion, insomniac, and infinity ward.
none of which i can put on top due to there excellence in the areas there committed to.

+ SILENT_shot32 on May 19th, 2009 at 7:55 pm said:

Hey Jeff do you know if this game will support in-game music ?

+ gamersuper69 on May 19th, 2009 at 8:46 pm said:

Im just wondering…since cole is an electic powerd super hero…..does that make him and elctric magnet? That would be a good power to add… The power can be that if there is a group of reapers or other gang members around you shooting at you. Cole could easily send out a magnetic emp electic pulse and take all there guns away…What do you guys/girls think?

+ flashboy12 on May 21st, 2009 at 1:53 pm said:

What is the deal where is the infamous demo

+ gamersuper69 on May 21st, 2009 at 4:15 pm said:

So is the demo out yet?

+ wes_c_adle on May 22nd, 2009 at 7:35 pm said:

I went and saw Terminator today. While the movie was just ok, it was pretty sweet to see the Infamous ad. Hopefully they show it on TV so I can see it again, because I am definatley not going to see Terminator again.

+ TheMagicMan49 on May 25th, 2009 at 6:16 pm said:

INFAMOUS will be the greatest game in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but there should be an online mode where u play as reapers :(

PAGE 1 2 3