PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

inFAMOUS Live Chat with Sucker Punch

Chris Morell's Avatar + Posted by Chris Morell on May 20, 2009 // Senior Social Media Specialist

Well, well, well. Here were are about a week launch, and you’re probably thinking to yourself, “This is the perfect time for an inFAMOUS live chat!” And while we’re not Hall and Oates, we do make dreams come true. Today starting at 1:00PM Pacific (4PM Eastern), our friends Nate Fox and David Meyer from Sucker Punch will electrify the Blog in live chat form. So get your last minute questions prepped because we’re T-minus 30 minutes!

UPDATE: Thanks to Nate and Dave from Sucker Punch, and thank you all for making this another great live chat. Awesome questions, amazing game. Only a few days left — hope you love it! And remember, you can view the entire chat by hitting the “Replay” button below.

120 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3

+ katsuo7171 on May 20th, 2009 at 3:11 pm said:

OOps i mean david, my friend Dave’s here so I accidentally posted Dave

+ almighty-slayer on May 20th, 2009 at 3:30 pm said:

Can’t believe i missed yet another one.

Jeffy, can you tell us the time in BST next time aswell?

+ almighty-slayer on May 20th, 2009 at 3:31 pm said:

Wait it isn’t Jeffy…Chrissy, next time could you list the time in BST? I will love you forever…<3

Manlove

+ Techp13 on May 20th, 2009 at 4:17 pm said:

Is there a demo on the psn store currently its may 20th today.

+ waffman11 on May 20th, 2009 at 4:54 pm said:

almighty-slayer: don’t be sad that you missed a live chat, thet’re really not that fun to be at unless you somehow get a guestion through.

+ waffman11 on May 20th, 2009 at 4:55 pm said:

Techp13: The demo goes on the PSN tomorrow with the next update.

+ diablo103 on May 20th, 2009 at 5:11 pm said:

will the soundtrack become availible for purchase? i already have the Lair and Uncharted soundtracks and would love to add this to my collection.

+ Deemsjunior on May 20th, 2009 at 5:53 pm said:

When you guys say something about this relating to home.. exactly what do you mean? Like give me an example of it cuz i cant picture anything right now.

+ ProwlingFox on May 20th, 2009 at 7:20 pm said:

It’s actually really funny….my name is Nate Fox too.

+ GAYSTATION3 on May 20th, 2009 at 7:26 pm said:

Game looks great… definitely going to buy it. I’m just curious what the thoughts on as far as Prototype coming out soon and the fact that both Prototype and Infamous have a free-lancing super human based concept where “anything is possible”… what is it that you think will set Infamous apart from Prototype? Do you think this “anything goes” fully “creative” style games are going to become more common as gamers become bored of movie-game and low quality releases?

+ pianoman6954 on May 20th, 2009 at 7:43 pm said:

Sorry this is gonna be something I am going to have to demo first before I bite. So much awesomeness already coming and don’t want this to be a bridge title until something better comes along..ahem cough cough Bioshock 2

+ IIIKAGEIII on May 21st, 2009 at 2:07 am said:

nice cover art in au btw.

+ ninjakiller2009 on May 21st, 2009 at 3:39 am said:

I wanted to know is it only you can use the electric power on enemy? or you can use punching and kicking also?

Can you do any special moves on the
enemy?

Would you offer quest in the game?

+ Ackers11 on May 21st, 2009 at 3:52 am said:

man i missed this chat again! i want my questions to be answered :-(

in the 3 i saw, i got at least 1 question got through per chat, you just gotta ask a question before anyone else has the same one.

+ Dehshizknight on May 21st, 2009 at 1:35 pm said:

WTF!?! Nate Dogg said “skeet” :p

+ MaNnYxPRx on May 21st, 2009 at 3:24 pm said:

ok im like going crazy i cant wait for it to come out but this morning i cheked my email and it said that the games demo would come out today since that moment i have been cheking playstation store and nothing ;( no demo no nada ,,,, y eso me saca por el techo mano ojala y salga antes de que se me caiga el pelo

+ MidnightBlues on May 22nd, 2009 at 9:38 am said:

Was fun to join the chat! thanks for answering my questions.

now to the point

from the demo I can tell already that infamous is going to be one of the greatest games ever created. It just flows so perfectly, controls are spot on fluid, graphics are amazing, good storyline and voice acting, replayability, freedom of choice. It just all comes together so nicely infamous is already #1 in my book. Great job Sucker Punch you put together one hell of a masterpiece and I know it will sell millions, for me I couldnt get the game soon enough, but day 1 for sure. For now ill just keep playing the demo over and over again lol.

+ ITCHYPHOX on May 22nd, 2009 at 4:07 pm said:

i have to admit i got bored pretty quick playin the demo. but i’m gettin it anyway, cos i still believe my hope that its goin to be somethin special. ooo the juice. roll on 29th

+ superdupermonkey on May 24th, 2009 at 9:24 pm said:

Any chance for a 1080i patch for us 1080i/480P television owners? I’d love to pickup this game but I don’t support 720P only PS3 games.

+ RobRoks on May 27th, 2009 at 7:21 am said:

ty :) Was Dave next to Nate or did he just not talk or..? :P I didn’t like the health system on the demo hopefully the game will be slightly better or i’ll be better for the game? :P Have been looking forward to it for an age :P Ty again :D

PAGE 1 2 3