No Man's Sky

Dante’s Inferno PSP Q&A with Senior Producer Justin Lambros

Chris Morell's Avatar + Posted by Chris Morell on Jun 01, 2009 // Senior Social Media Specialist

Obviously God of War: Chains of Olympus pretty much blew every other PSP action game out of the water. So EA is tempting the same action audience with Dante’s Inferno, a game that is already looking seriously impressive on the PSP. Slated for next year, there’s quite a ways to go, but Senior Producer Justin Lambros explains how Dante’s Inferno is moving past the “port” mentality to deliver a huge console-like experience. Check out the video for some great first details.

69 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ bravo9zero on June 1st, 2009 at 2:00 pm said:

I’m sorry Sony but NOBODY CARES ABOUT PSP OR PS2!
ITS ALL ABOUT PS3!

Don’t waste most of your E3 conference talking about PSP and ps2 games,It’s pointless, THEY DON’T SELL, NOBODY CARES anymore.

We want NEW ps3 exclusives, And new firmware updates with intresing features we want.

I love Sony and ps3, but I have to be honest with you.

+ Enigma777 on June 1st, 2009 at 2:01 pm said:

My problem is that why would I want to get this experience on the PSP when I can get a better, bigger experience on my PS3. The PSP story should be different so it stands out from the console versions…

+ jBat17 on June 1st, 2009 at 2:03 pm said:

the xbox’s full body motion control just looks stupid.. and what about that milo kid, looks like an interactive game aimed at pedos.. gross

sony, just relase gt5 in october and everything will be fine

+ Enigma777 on June 1st, 2009 at 2:03 pm said:

@51: I care about the PSP. A lot of other people do as well, so please STFU…

+ Shy_Guy92 on June 1st, 2009 at 2:05 pm said:

This game sounds awesome
and i like the story

+ bravo9zero on June 1st, 2009 at 2:15 pm said:

@54

PSP Is a pointless handheld you play on the bus for ten mins, I own one ffs.

Sony will be a laughing stock if they just announced more PSP and ps2 games,

Wish sony would just kill off the PSP and ps2.

And put FULL development into ps3 games and features, That what everyone wants

+ Erniejpan on June 1st, 2009 at 2:31 pm said:

Well i usually complain about complainers but this time i think you guys are right. You guys paid $400 – $600 for a system and still losing the games that made the PS brand and what it used to be. I still love the few Sony exclusives that wee stil got.

+ zombie_56 on June 1st, 2009 at 2:37 pm said:

sorry for swearing on the blog my bad

+ tsukasa1288 on June 1st, 2009 at 3:02 pm said:

I, for one, would like to apologize on behave of the ignorant people posting all over this blog entry, if you wanna complain amongst yourself, take it to the forums.

That said, interesting q&a, I’ll be keep an eye out in the future for it.

+ zombie_56 on June 1st, 2009 at 3:12 pm said:

will we get motion control if not im buying a xbox360

+ zombie_56 on June 1st, 2009 at 3:13 pm said:

i just want a zapper or whatever the wii gun is called i could play killzone2 with

+ Enigma777 on June 1st, 2009 at 3:38 pm said:

@56: That what everyone wants? No, thats what you want. I’m not saying that PS3 isn’t important (I have one and I enjoy it a ton), but Sony works on a 2 pillar front. PSP and PS3 are equally important. Just because you don’t think so doesn’t mean everyone else thinks like you too.

I think the PS3 has enough incredible exclusives this year and I’m positive that it will have a bunch of good ones for next year too. However don’t prosecute Sony just because they support ALL of their platforms (unlike certain OTHER companies). I personally can’t wait to see if the rumored Killzone Liberation 2 gets announced…

+ CrashSpyro on June 1st, 2009 at 4:42 pm said:

lol @ #7

+ DryvBy on June 1st, 2009 at 8:51 pm said:

I’d just be happy to see some more avatars, some voice chat, and couch logins coming asap. Could care less if my 360 will get some MGS action… I didn’t see anything Microsoft announced that was game worthy. Facebook? Since when is that considered gaming? Announce something relative to gaming, not some bullcrap scam. Geez, little babies in this blog just so ticked because now everyone can play stuff. I’d rather we only have 1st party exclusives and 3rd party stuff going to everyone.

+ alaM0000 on June 2nd, 2009 at 12:07 am said:

Nice!!! =P

+ GudX on June 2nd, 2009 at 3:35 am said:

Jesus christ, what are you guys, 12y old? There’s even a very high probability that the Metal Gear game with Raiden is multi-platform so I honestly don’t see why you’re so upset.

And you can’t blame Kojima for this either, it’s Konami’s decision and Kojima is oly producing the game, so he really has no say.

The Metal Gear series was never really big, so it makes sense to bring it to other platforms.

Way to blow things out of proportion.

+ tokyfly on June 2nd, 2009 at 5:03 am said:

i can imagine justin lambros checking the comments for feedback and this is what he sees. you guys are a disgrace to playstation fans.

+ poweredbyzen on June 2nd, 2009 at 5:27 am said:

i guess even kojima is feeling the global financial crunch so he’s going where the money is – bill gates! the guy is so stinkin’ rich!

+ DryvBy on June 2nd, 2009 at 7:20 am said:

@68
i don’t think Bill Gates cares about money as much as you think since 1) he doesn’t really do anything with Microsoft anymore and 2) he’s out curing disease (or spending money).

PAGE 1 2