God of War

Jun 03

Jun 03

Daily PlayStation Store Publishes for E3 2009 – Day 2

Ro Hernandez's Avatar Posted by Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

Hey again everyone –

It’s Day 2 of E3 and we’ve got more exciting content for you to check out. We worked closely with our Video team (Kudos to Mike B and crew!) to bring you the Sony Press Conference video. Be sure to check that out if you missed it or if you just want to relive it in all its HD glory.

PlayStation Store Day 2

Tekken 6 E3 2009 Trailer

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 PS3 Feature Video

UFC Fighting Techniques

E3 trailer Vancouver Olympics 2010

E3 Trailer White Knight Chronicles

Wallpaper

E3 Trailer Final Fantasy XIII Wallpaper (x2)

Assassin’s Creed 2 Wallpaper 1

PlayStation Store for PSP

Videos

E3 Press Conference Video Part 2

VDS Sizzle Reel (New Content Partners PSP Spec)

PSP Software Sizzle

Pulse E3 Special Part 1

GT E3 Trailer

E3 2009 Soulcalibur Broken Destiny Trailer

Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! E3 Trailer

MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE Hunt

MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE Tutorial

NCAA Football 10 E3 Trailer

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 PSP Feature Video

Undead Knights E3 Trailer

Another reminder that we’re offering FREE pilot episodes of Showtime’s Dexter & Toei’s Voltron for one week (offer good from 6/2 – 6/8; expires on 6/9). Check ‘em out!

Til next time y’all,
Rommel “Ro” Hernandez

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

Frankie09 said:

June 3rd, 8:14 pm

YES!!!! Nice Update.

Anti-Steven said:

June 3rd, 8:15 pm

I’m excited about tomorrow then, thanks for the info.

BlooodyCow said:

June 3rd, 8:17 pm

These update are weak. It is E3 and we should at least get a demo a for every update this week. All we get is videos we seen a million times on the net already. At least give us some exclusive trailers not videos we seen over and over again for the past few days.

SOOPERGOOMAN187 said:

June 3rd, 8:18 pm

Some Demo’s? And where’s the Booth Babe pictorial?

Frankie09 said:

June 3rd, 8:18 pm

God Of War III Demo tomorrow!!!! LOL. How should I know.

KwietStorm said:

June 3rd, 8:20 pm

Is it true that a Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo is being uploaded before E3 is over? Will there be direct feed footage of the God of War stage demo?

BlooodyCow said:

June 3rd, 8:21 pm

Oh where the hell is the WKC blog post we were lead to believe was suppose to happen so far. I would not use the word “promise” because it was never a promise we will see WKC blog posts, Jeff just stated that we might see some. Jeff also said he is going to give us the release date for that baby. When the hell is it come out dammit. I read it is coming out Q1 next year from Joystick. I just want to know if that is true or not because that is a big let down. We was hoping to play some JRPG this year on our PS3 that is actually good dammit.

XechaTigs said:

June 3rd, 8:21 pm

Loads of video, but I’ve watched E3, so I’ve seen it. Demos maybe?

TRIX_BOL said:

June 3rd, 8:22 pm

Awesome! – What about a video of God of War III Demo that was shown yesterday at E3?

XxDeathDoctorxX said:

June 3rd, 8:22 pm

any word on a new firmware this month ? maybe in game voice chat? or voice messages? that would be a good e3 week for sony

ThreeLeggedFreak said:

June 3rd, 8:22 pm

I don’t see a Video Store when I visit the PS Store on my PSP, why? I’m in the US and my PS3 has the Video tab just fine using the same network.

Direxnipe said:

June 3rd, 8:23 pm

im going to ask it here as well. can someone tell SONY that we want a mail icon at the top right of the XMB that tells us if we have unread messages. that way if we miss the pop-up notifier we will know we have a message

starBlinky01 said:

June 3rd, 8:33 pm

Amazing job guys, cant believe we are getting updates every day! And free shows too! :D :D Even tho I am in Canada so I cant even view it :(

But yeah, btw did you forget to write down the PSone Classics PS3 / PSP

part? You have the header but no info underneath. Btw luvin the uncharted beta!!

ThreeLeggedFreak said:

June 3rd, 8:34 pm

Nevermind, just checked and the video store is there, will test it out now.

Moosehole said:

June 3rd, 8:34 pm

Thanks for the update, but man you guys need to stop doing these so late.

Darnell0216 said:

June 3rd, 8:37 pm

Better be playable demos or Mr. Bellic and I are goin molotov tossing at PS HQ :D.

SILV3R_ said:

June 3rd, 8:41 pm

What is the release date of EyePet?

GGCAN said:

June 3rd, 8:42 pm

Wow…what an amazing week.

E3 announcements, Uncharted 2 Beta, FFVII, Infamous, great blogs and video from Sony on E3….

Just keeps getting better.

nuness1988 said:

June 3rd, 8:43 pm

Keep getting HTTP Status Code: 504. PSN store seems pretty sluggish for E3.

PixelSoldier said:

June 3rd, 8:47 pm

Three words:

The Last Guardian

I really want to see this trailer in full 1080p on my 37″ HDTV rather than my 20″ monitor. I’m guessing you’re saving the best for tomorrow’s big content update.

megs1120 said:

June 3rd, 8:53 pm

I love you!!

Ghost_Shrimp said:

June 3rd, 8:58 pm

I hope we get Motorstorm DLC tomorrow.

HWarrior said:

June 3rd, 9:00 pm

For the love of Kratos!!! Please fix the transparency level on the store. I can’t read a damn thing! BTW, new sounds effects are horrendous.

KSPRAYDAD said:

June 3rd, 9:02 pm

@17

Christmas 2009 confirmed on EU blog.

@Ro…did we fix the White on White issues with the E3 background image?

@Ro..E3 background image available as wallpaper please.

Quote: Keep your eyes open for Grace’s post tomorrow! Be advised it’s gonna be a HEFTY one with something for everyone =)

My Interpretation: Megaton! Grace is announcing Video Store for WORLDWIDE AUDIENCE tommorrow!

/dreams

Feiwaltan said:

June 3rd, 9:03 pm

lots of trailers, but how come it always takes so long for the store update to come out? Its happens way in the night all the time, you guys need to make it happen faster.

SNOPES said:

June 3rd, 9:08 pm

Maybe we will get a Ghostbusters demo!

Foles59701 said:

June 3rd, 9:12 pm

ok i thought they would say something about singstar in the U.S, when is vol.3 coming????????????????????????????? or wireless mics, united states gets screwed with this game!

Calendaros said:

June 3rd, 9:15 pm

White Knight is coming out in 2010? WTF are you guys doing? That’s over a year after the Japanese release!

XgargunoX said:

June 3rd, 9:16 pm

Just got inFAMOUS today!!! Awesome game

Anubis80 said:

June 3rd, 9:16 pm

God I love E3. Brings so much to the PS store and tells us whats up for the next year.

CloudStrife2009 said:

June 3rd, 9:16 pm

Plz put Final Fantasy IX and/or Resident Evil 2!

Wild_Man_X said:

June 3rd, 9:18 pm

Tekken 6 trailer!!!

The white background of the E3 section in the store really does NOT go well with all of the white text.

Uraizen said:

June 3rd, 9:20 pm

A hell of a lot easier than searching the net for these videos. Undeniably better quality too.

Jeigh said:

June 3rd, 9:27 pm

Damn. That’s a lot of content and I’m actually already deleting old stuff just to fit this stuff in. Doesn’t help that I download demos and let them sit for months at a time… (I’ve still got the HAWX demo on there. >.<)

Thanks much! :D

C-Murph666 said:

June 3rd, 9:30 pm

Oh no. If you keep adding stuff every day we won’t have anything left for Thursday’s update~!

norm01 said:

June 3rd, 9:30 pm

Thanks for the video updates. I appreciate seeing them, even if there aren’t demos that are ready for general public consumption. I would also like to concur with folks saying that the video store’s background needs to change soon. Did anyone actually QA and test the usability of the store with that background? It is extremely hard to read any of the title and description text for the store items right now.

InfiniteNine said:

June 3rd, 9:34 pm

Since you guys are working on getting some more PSone titles any chance you guys can get Tomba! and Tomba!?

mckg123456789 said:

June 3rd, 9:36 pm

pretty nice update

remanutd5 said:

June 3rd, 9:38 pm

as much as i love God of War , Gran Turismo , Uncharted , Motorstorm , Fumito Ueda artistic way to transform video games into something more ( a truly unique experience ) , im very glad to finally see the playstation network do an amazing job in covering sony’s E3 conference , i love what you guys are doing with Pulse , you definitely should consider your own video game tv show , i really hate to go somewhere else and have to listen to some idiots just to see playstation videos or news , keep it up guys and Jeff you know who should be the tv host , i’d give you a hint ( NOT YOU ) lol , sony did impressed me this E3 and plz God of WARRRRRRRR 3 videos on the store , and the Last Guardian !!!!!!!!

perrandy said:

June 3rd, 9:38 pm

this is cool,i cant hardly wait for tommorrow’s update!..man, this week has been a good one for us playstation fans.the only thing that could make it better its a firmware update with cool stuff….

as for white knight, i just lost interest in the game since they said that they were gonna add “georamas”.for those who dont know thats a feauture that allows you to create stuff like towns,trees,rocks and rivers..pretty dark cloud like stuff! thats why i dont like it.also, if you are starving because of jrpgs and have a psp i recomend you to buy crimson gem saga localized by atlus..good stuff!

remanutd5 said:

June 3rd, 9:39 pm

ohhh 1 more thing where are the Motorstorm Pacific Rift DLC videos ????

millerdude75 said:

June 3rd, 9:43 pm

Yeah lots of content but most of us saw all this E3 stuff on tv so what’s the point? No demos? No firmware update announcements? Nothing jaw dropping from Sony at E3 again this year? Some stuff looked cool, but no definate release dates announced, just fuzzy time frames that will most likely be delayed. I guess I’m asking too much from the alleged ‘most state of the art’ video game console manufacturer.

The_X_Factor_9 said:

June 3rd, 9:53 pm

Jeff please don’t pay attention to these idiots who are demanding demos and more videos. Apparently they have nothing better to do than whine about their lack of attention.

You guys did a GREAT JOB at E3! I’ve been a huge PlayStation fan since you guys launched the PlayStation and I admit that yesterday’s conference was one of the best I’ve ever seen. You guys brought out the big guns, if you had time you probably would’ve brought out even more games, and they all looked extremely impressive. I saw the the E3 conference live on IGN.com, but the quality of these videos on the PSN are doing true justice to games like Uncharted 2 and MAG.

Can’t wait for parts 3 and 4 tomorrow. Keep up the great work!

The_X_Factor_9 said:

June 3rd, 9:53 pm

But you know…if you would like to give us a God of War 3 demo, we certainly wouldn’t complain!

SHINSPIKES said:

June 3rd, 9:58 pm

Thank you soo much for this. Every E3, I get as much info and vids as much as possible. Please do the same for the other game conferences like liepzig, GDC and tokyo game show. Very much appreciated.

cnn93 said:

June 3rd, 10:11 pm

why is the post all messed up?

Poopookakabumbum said:

June 3rd, 10:24 pm

Bunch of videos and no demos?

Come on guys! Shake things up for E3!

sNsKid said:

June 3rd, 10:37 pm

I’m glad I own a PS3.<33

Solidmgsnake said:

June 3rd, 10:42 pm

Can’t wait for more PSone games to start rolling in. You can bet i’ll buy the ones I want.

rayderz said:

June 3rd, 10:42 pm

I have a problem with my psn trophies. Awhile back, my ps3 broke. Untill i get that fixed, i come to my cousins house and use his ps3. Problem is, not all of my trophies are there. I had at least 40% gta4 trophies now its only saying i have 15%. Ive tried syncing it, but that dont work. What i thinks wrong is, yes ive gotten them before, but on this new ps3, i havent beaten gta4 so how could i have possibly gotten the trophy for, say, liberty city minute? just a guess, but if anyone has any ideas on how to get them back and why its like that, please let me know

PAGE 1 2 3