PS4-Infamous

Daily PlayStation Store Publishes for E3 2009 – Day 2

Ro Hernandez's Avatar + Posted by Ro Hernandez on Jun 03, 2009 // Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

Hey again everyone –

It’s Day 2 of E3 and we’ve got more exciting content for you to check out. We worked closely with our Video team (Kudos to Mike B and crew!) to bring you the Sony Press Conference video. Be sure to check that out if you missed it or if you just want to relive it in all its HD glory.

PlayStation Store Day 2

Tekken 6 E3 2009 Trailer

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 PS3 Feature Video

UFC Fighting Techniques

E3 trailer Vancouver Olympics 2010

E3 Trailer White Knight Chronicles

Wallpaper

E3 Trailer Final Fantasy XIII Wallpaper (x2)

Assassin’s Creed 2 Wallpaper 1

PlayStation Store for PSP

Videos

E3 Press Conference Video Part 2

VDS Sizzle Reel (New Content Partners PSP Spec)

PSP Software Sizzle

Pulse E3 Special Part 1

GT E3 Trailer

E3 2009 Soulcalibur Broken Destiny Trailer

Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! E3 Trailer

MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE Hunt

MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE Tutorial

NCAA Football 10 E3 Trailer

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 PSP Feature Video

Undead Knights E3 Trailer

Another reminder that we’re offering FREE pilot episodes of Showtime’s Dexter & Toei’s Voltron for one week (offer good from 6/2 – 6/8; expires on 6/9). Check ‘em out!

Keep your eyes open for Grace’s post tomorrow! Be advised it’s gonna be a HEFTY one with something for everyone =)

Til next time y’all,
Rommel “Ro” Hernandez

106 Comments

+ voyte4 on June 3rd, 2009 at 10:45 pm said:

HEFTY you get it , its like trash bags i bet its the TRASH PANIC finally being released

+ NeoUltima on June 3rd, 2009 at 10:49 pm said:

Put up the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow trailer up tomorrow please

+ MiNdSpHaR on June 3rd, 2009 at 10:56 pm said:

isSquareEnix FFXIV a ps3 exclusive i heard it’s not

+ GTAChuck on June 3rd, 2009 at 11:01 pm said:

PSone Classics PS3 / PSP

Yay … is my favorite PS1 game.

+ Anti-Steven on June 3rd, 2009 at 11:11 pm said:

For the first time, I reached my limit for number of downloads at one time. It’s really awesome to think that tomorrow will have an even bigger update, thanks Sony!

+ mastrofallz on June 3rd, 2009 at 11:13 pm said:

@52
It is coming out for computer, but I think it is staying a console exclusive.

+ sNsKid on June 3rd, 2009 at 11:44 pm said:

Part 3 of the conference is in the store

+ venneer on June 3rd, 2009 at 11:56 pm said:

@52

Tretton was very careful with his words. I’m inclined to take his words to heart. The PS3 will be out the only CONSOLE it will be out for WHEN IT LAUNCHES. But I don’t doubt for a second that Microsoft will get its share when time is due.
I personally don’t see an issue with this, being an MMO, the more people the better for Squenix, and from what I read on Joystiq, they are trying to go for total integration amongst systems and regions, which would be really great if it works out.

It just REALLY wish they would stop numbering the Online stuff… REALLY.

+ phinnv8 on June 4th, 2009 at 12:10 am said:

Guess there will never be Cross Game Voice Chat. Guess the PS3 hardware just isn’t powerful enough to handle what 360 has since launch.

+ StuntF50 on June 4th, 2009 at 12:43 am said:

Can we get the Final Fantasy 14 trailer? =]

+ KatanaKing on June 4th, 2009 at 1:01 am said:

Pretty boring stuff if you ask me. All i see are trailers, i mean, is this all you managed to come up with??

What happened to Firmware updates??? I remember a while back Sony stopped updating the FW every month to go with a 6 month update but filled with goodies, well all i see are small firmware updates which add no new content to the PS3 at all.

As i being thursday i really hope that you guys have something worth while planned as this E3 has been pretty mediocure to say the least. Almost everything was leaked out before E3, all except that gimmick fake-Wii mote rubbish, that won’t see the light till the PS4 i think. Remember the wireless singstar mic’s…….took that 1-2 years after release.

+ ydobp on June 4th, 2009 at 3:31 am said:

certainly is a lot of content being released from sony at this conference.

+ synchronizerman on June 4th, 2009 at 4:29 am said:

PLEASE release the Klonoa psone classic and the Apotos/Shamar Sonic Unleashed Adventure pack today. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

+ pshacker on June 4th, 2009 at 4:48 am said:

I’m hoping for a demo of something.
Nice update though

+ Ikki_Fenix on June 4th, 2009 at 5:17 am said:

The background on the E3 PSN makes it hard to see

+ sephiroth54321 on June 4th, 2009 at 5:28 am said:

that’s nice,but most of the thing in this update i can watch them on my computer.demos would be really nice(and there’s a lot of demos from e3 you could give us,like the god of war 3 demo).so,please give us demo.

+ station3fever on June 4th, 2009 at 5:35 am said:

E3 Press Conference yesssssssss, thank you :)

+ PirateThom on June 4th, 2009 at 5:40 am said:

GT5 Trailer? Beautiful.

+ Farhad91 on June 4th, 2009 at 5:43 am said:

where is the god of war 3 video damn it
1080p please

+ KRZYDUDE on June 4th, 2009 at 5:59 am said:

@58
Way to troll especially considering how much of a hassle/expense it is just to do something simple like upgrading the hard drive on the 360. Sony is being slow on firmware updates that should already be there, I doubt that it has to do with the hardware not being powerful enough to handle it.

+ NinjaZeroEight on June 4th, 2009 at 6:12 am said:

Any chance we can get that God of War III demo? Even if it expires by the end of the week?

+ WALLYKITTY on June 4th, 2009 at 6:16 am said:

WOLFENSTEIN 3D TOMORROW!!!

+ WALLYKITTY on June 4th, 2009 at 6:16 am said:

I MEAN, WOLF3D TODAY!!!

+ ExPresident on June 4th, 2009 at 6:26 am said:

Where’s Wolfenstein 3D???

+ dreu81 on June 4th, 2009 at 6:53 am said:

God of War 3 E3 demo would be… words could not describe. The PR peeps should think about doing something like this for these big shows. That way you can actually play what’s at the show, since most of us can’t make it out there.

+ almighty-slayer on June 4th, 2009 at 8:01 am said:

Lovely :D

Will be over on the US store to download the conference. Saw it but nevermind, it’s awesome. And Jack is bloody brilliant

You should get Jack T to pay the Blog a visit by the way? :P

+ eratyptin on June 4th, 2009 at 8:05 am said:

Awesome Stuff!! Thank you!

+ Keebzerz on June 4th, 2009 at 8:13 am said:

They need to change this background for this part of the store. White text on a white background?!?!

+ elpitaman on June 4th, 2009 at 8:35 am said:

The awesome!

By the way, was Kingdom Hearts: Birth by sleep shown at e3 at all?? I haven’t heard or seen a thing.

+ elpitaman on June 4th, 2009 at 8:37 am said:

Everything was great. I just wish more social features were added to the PS3 XMB. Like facebook & twitter as well. I believe that the XMB needs to continue to evolve & grow.

+ improperlyaged on June 4th, 2009 at 9:12 am said:

psone games and please stop with thte ridiculous “premium” pricing as this only exist in america and is ridiculous. sony need to learn form its mistakes witht the ps3. price point is a driving force which is y it has third place in market share. do the right thing and charge ur customers fairly. brnad name alone does not make ur product more valuable than a similar product with a different name. ie pps go – ipod touch u guys charge 50 bucks less and cant deliver half the features or 10% of the apps or games. get off ur high horse sony ur loyal fans deserve better and a company with such great history hs proven they can do better.

+ Juben on June 4th, 2009 at 9:34 am said:

MindSphar it is exclusive console only for now just like FFXI was then a year later PC got it. What they may try to do this time is PC and PS3 together then 360. I am just hoping for divided servers and add voice chat with in the ffXIV so we do not have to have laptops or w/e to talk with each other.

+ uknowwho007MN on June 4th, 2009 at 10:11 am said:

SONY :

MICROSOFT’s NATAL + YOUR MOTION CONTROLLER + 3D = WOW

+ Santhiel on June 4th, 2009 at 10:20 am said:

When are going to get information about Eyedentify? That game really got me pumped back on 2005 E3, but there has not been any news since then, please update us about it!

+ Nynja on June 4th, 2009 at 10:30 am said:

PLEASE READ:

The new store look is very nice, except one problem. Some areas have very bright white that it is near impossible to read the selections.

Please do something about this.

+ Ejsponge61 on June 4th, 2009 at 10:31 am said:

Good update guys. However, in the 3rd part of the press conference, at least half of the God of War III demo was taken out. Why could I see the whole demo anywhere else but when it comes officially from Sony it’s edited?

+ Gump_ on June 4th, 2009 at 11:08 am said:

Hopefully “HEFTY” = “Fat”…!

+ LoganCrusher on June 4th, 2009 at 11:33 am said:

I’d love to download free Dexter, but when I tried I got a message that I needed to deactivate another PS3 before I could activate my current PS3. The problem is that the video store activated PS3 was returned to Sony more than a year ago to be fixed and I was sent a refurb. It sounds like I just can’t use the video store now. – Wow what a bummer!!!

+ LoganCrusher on June 4th, 2009 at 11:35 am said:

@78
I can’t see anything with that white background either… not sure why they wouldn’t think of that. I am even using a 65 inch HDTV and can’t read it!

+ Elsa on June 4th, 2009 at 11:36 am said:

Rogue Warrior? Borderlands?… I know they’re third party but aren’t these games scheduled for release this year?… any footage?

… and MAG… still noticeably missing as a separate download…

+ Elsa on June 4th, 2009 at 11:36 am said:

oh yeah… and I see a couple other people have mentioned the white background… it’s annoying!

+ ADR143 on June 4th, 2009 at 11:38 am said:

nice update

+ Ruffday on June 4th, 2009 at 11:54 am said:

Yo RO!!!!!!!!
I was wondering about the HD videos on the store. Is the quality the same or less to an actual Blu ray disc? this info is needed for future purchase. thanx

+ sacredflare on June 4th, 2009 at 1:02 pm said:

I’d like the Bayonetta trailer in 720p. I tried to download it from other sites and it just doesn’t work on my ps3!!

+ BlingOnMyWrist on June 4th, 2009 at 1:27 pm said:

The background choice in the E3 section is very nice but, whoever picked it obviously didn’t preview it or didn’t hit (SQUARE) when they did preview it. It is impossible to read ANYTHING in the buttons when toggled to expanded mode (not icon mode). PLEASE fix this, it is completely unprofessional. I can’t believe that a along with #23, #36, #85, & #89 have all had to bring this to attention and it is still not fixed.

I am very, very dissapointed.

+ AbeFroman3 on June 4th, 2009 at 2:06 pm said:

Where is Trash Panic???????

+ IronChefWong on June 4th, 2009 at 2:50 pm said:

All this great content and my PS3 is YLOD’d out. :(

+ Balding on June 4th, 2009 at 2:52 pm said:

Well, so much for the PSP Go cam (not sure if everyone remembers, but it was a digital camera attachment for the PSP) or the GPS attachment. Nice work Sony, Give the finger to the US while the rest of the world gets it.

+ Airwalkinman17 on June 4th, 2009 at 3:51 pm said:

AWESOME Updates!!! Thanks guys. Dang it’s good to be a playstation gamer. There’s just too many games coming out on PS3, PSP, and on PSN. It’s ridiculous. Once again, thanks you guys.

+ Distortion7 on June 4th, 2009 at 4:42 pm said: