PS4-Watch_Dogs

Lost Planet 2 on PS3: The 1st Interview

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Jun 03, 2009 // Sr. Social Media Manager

You might not have caught this juicy tidbit among the many announcements at yesterday’s PlayStation E3 Press Conference, but Capcom’s Lost Planet 2 is confirmed to be hitting the PLAYSTATION 3. From what I’ve seen of the game thus far, this is a very good thing. Capcom’s Frank Filice tells us more:

It definitely looks as if Capcom is set to wipe away the bad taste that the first Lost Planet left in some PS3 gamers’ mouths. 4-player co-op and visuals that seem to outstrip the already-impressive Resident Evil 5 are a good start.

I’ve extracted a promise from Mr. Filice to have more on this game as we get closer to its 2010 launch.

PAGE 1 2 3

+ Velocity_7 on June 4th, 2009 at 1:53 pm said:

A follow-up to the split-screen question… if split-screen does get implemented, will we be able to log in with different users for the PS3 version, just like how the 360 version will likely have it?

+ Shadow_Dancer on June 5th, 2009 at 8:16 pm said:

Anyone know if any of the original characters like Wayne, Luka and Rick are returning?

+ WarHawk_TUA on June 6th, 2009 at 12:19 pm said:

lmao Hey Jeff, I don’t blame you for being distracted XD

Anyways great job. At 1st when I signed up, I just wanted to see new game details but now I understand that everyone on the PSB staff actually cares for its readers.

So with that said, thanks to you all.

+ Agent_006_point5 on June 7th, 2009 at 12:57 pm said:

thank you god!

+ Bostonemo on June 8th, 2009 at 2:32 pm said:

To be completely honest with you, I was satisfied with Lost planet. I didn’t think it was so bad. the graphics for the time it came out weren’t under par…and the gameplay for me was solid. I don’t see what was so bad. BUT THIS PIECE OF ART that is LP2 I am getting no matter if it’s bad or not.
Can someone please tell me what was so hated about the first one? or is it just compared to the standard that the other platform set…

+ commedieu on June 8th, 2009 at 8:23 pm said:

thanks for asking the questions about the quality. I think thats the #1 issue.

+ Velocity_7 on June 9th, 2009 at 10:18 am said:

Will there be a way to save replays of online matches or co-op camapaigns as well, along with the ability to move the camera, pause, etc. while watching these replays?

PAGE 1 2 3