Uncharted 4

Cuboid Downloadable Content: Get Your Cuboid On

Michael Robinson's Avatar + Posted by Michael Robinson on Jun 10, 2009 // Director of Communications, Creat Studios

Welcome to another action-packed, fun-filled blog from your wacky pals at Creat Studios and TikGames. You know why tomorrow is so special? Because at long last, the Cuboid DLC will be released in the US and surrounding territories. NowSoon, PSN gamers in North and South America can be as cool as your counterparts in Europe! There are three great options to choose from that all you Cuboid fans should be aware of, so let’s get to it, shall we?

Cuboid DLC

First up is the Cuboid Booster Pack, which contains 33 new levels that will test even the best players’ skills, rewarding you with new trophies. This pack will cost you just $2.99.

Option number two is the Cuboid Level Editor where you become the level designer and challenge others with your own custom levels. Players can either create a brand new level from scratch, or improve upon any existing level, created by other players or taken from the original campaigns. User-created levels can be uploaded to PSN where they will be made available to other players (who have downloaded the free patch). Players can also earn trophies for creating their own levels, and for rating the levels created by others. The Cuboid Level Editor will cost $3.99.

Cuboid DLC 2 Cuboid DLC 3

And finally, for those of you who tend to be either indecisive, or just want it all, the Cuboid Bundle Pack includes both the Booster Pack (33 new levels) and the Level Editor. And how much will all of this additional Cuboid goodness cost, you might ask? You can get the Bundle Pack for the low, low price of just $4.99! How can you go wrong?

I also wanted to let you know that custom music support is coming for Cuboid as part of a free patch download, so get your playlist ready.

I’ll be sticking around for a while to address any questions, comments, complaints or compliments you guys and gals might have, so fire away!

PAGE 1 2

+ manofchao5 on June 10th, 2009 at 3:50 pm said:

yes finally was hoping for dlc for cuboid the puzzle game was real fun
now i can do more puzzles and test others yeah!!!

+ Thrasher20 on June 10th, 2009 at 4:29 pm said:

Great game

+ NHDrumline17 on June 10th, 2009 at 6:52 pm said:

I really respect you guys more than most of the developers on the PSN. Not only do you guys give your games support, but you also take advantage of most of the PS3′s awesome features: (trophies, invites, in game music, DLC). I tip my theoretical hats to you guys, because it’s developers like you that make the PSN awesome.

This will be a day one purchase! (Still loving magic ball by the way, its a great game to play with a girlfriend who is not that skilled at video games)

Michael Robinson's Avatar

+ Michael Robinson on June 11th, 2009 at 6:20 am said:

Cool! And please know that my Glasgow Rangers F.C. hat is tipped in your direction as well, cheers!

+ VehicleDestroyr on June 10th, 2009 at 8:12 pm said:

Will there be a demo? I would like to try out this cool looking puzzle game before I put any money on it.

+ mooboy on June 10th, 2009 at 8:59 pm said:

I am excited about this, this game is really addicting

+ Justic6 on June 10th, 2009 at 10:04 pm said:

One week is better than two…

+ Slayer612 on June 11th, 2009 at 4:51 pm said:

Why the delay? I was really looking forward to it but I spent my money on the COD5 Map Pack.

I won’t be buying this now.

+ Feiwaltan on June 26th, 2009 at 4:08 pm said:

@ Michael Robinson

Could you guys make a patch for the Magic Ball game that tell you how may “bonus points” coins you have collected? I’m trying to get the trophy and it just never seems to work, I have through the all the level that come with the game, excluding the DLC, in one go and still nothing.

PAGE 1 2