Bloodborne

Vengeance is Coming Exclusively to PSN in The Punisher: No Mercy

Zsolt Kigyossy's Avatar + Posted by Zsolt Kigyossy on Jun 23, 2009 // Managing Director, Zen Studios

The Punisher: No Mercy 6/22 Screen 2

Zsolt, the managing director for ZEN Studios here! I’m sure you’ve been keeping up with this blog, so you’re probably familiar with our upcoming title, The Punisher: No Mercy, inspired by Marvel Comics’ rich Punisher comic book history. Needless to say, I’m back and I come bearing awesome news for all you true Punisher fans!

It’s been a long time coming, but today our studio has finally confirmed that this PSN-exclusive is set for release on July 2, 2009. If that’s not enough, we also nailed down a price that should get all you virtual vigilantes foaming at the mouth. Come the 2nd, you’ll be able to pick up No Mercy exclusively through the PlayStation Store for only $9.99.

For those new to the game, No Mercy is an action-packed first-person shooter! You can fight alongside or take on an eclectic mix of Punisher allies and villains in online arena-style multiplayer matches that feature a variety of solo and team-based missions with up to eight players (We’ve written about it here a few times before).

The Punisher: No Mercy 6/22 Screen 1

In addition, No Mercy also boasts a single-player story mode where you can unleash your vengeance on hordes of villains while unfolding an original storyline and unlocking new additional content. Beautiful art by Mike Deodato too!

Until next time, I leave you True Believers with a few never-before-released screens, but be sure to stay tuned for more details and exclusive content as it becomes available at www.punishernomercy.com.

109 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3

+ Yung_Gunners__ on June 25th, 2009 at 11:57 am said:

Game looks good!

+ dojikyo on June 25th, 2009 at 12:00 pm said:

@Takifugu

It has been pretty dry. But isn’t barren:
Eternal Sonata – currently out

Cross Edge (srpg) – currently out

Disgaia 3 (srpg) – currently out

Valkyria Chronicles (srpg) – currently out and I highly recommend this title.

Fallout 3 – you didn’t specify jrpg. Won multiple awards.

Demon’s Soul (arpg) should be out before the end of the year.

And White Knight Chronicles localization will finally be done (in time to get overshadowed by FF13’s impending release) by spring.

It isn’t like the grass is greener on the 360. After the initial burst from Mistwalker and Tri-Ace, their well is also pretty dry. This just isn’t the generation for rpgs.

+ wasim007 on June 25th, 2009 at 12:09 pm said:

looks just awesome for a PSN title

+ dj128 on June 25th, 2009 at 12:29 pm said:

I goin 2 download this

+ Chubear on June 25th, 2009 at 2:31 pm said:

Gamers who don’t support developers like Zen Studios need sense SLAPPED right back into their skulls.

Hands down ZS have become my top PSN developers over taking Q games for sure. Wasn’t really thinking of picking up Zen Ball but after I’ve seen the support these developers are bringing to gamers at a affordable price, I will support virtually all their games from here on out.

To say EXCELLENT JOB would be an understatement. Thank you Zen Studios.

Hey, High Voltage, you all need to wake up and bring your talent where it’d be appreciated on the PSN my friends.

+ dj128 on June 27th, 2009 at 4:54 pm said:

I goin 2 download this . make a spiderman game

+ Heavenly_king on July 2nd, 2009 at 6:17 pm said:

I CANT INSTALL THE PUNISHER!!! HELP ME!!!

+ Heavenly_king on July 2nd, 2009 at 6:17 pm said:

I cant install the Punisher!! Help me!!

+ XechaTigs on July 3rd, 2009 at 7:42 pm said:

This is just TOO GOOD for 10 bucks.
A game like this in the store costs $60!

PAGE 1 2 3