- Katamari Forever – The Music – this one’s shaping up to be the best Katamari game of this generation. We’ll have more on the Blog closer to launch.
- Inside Tekken 6’s New Campaign Mode – Because fighting games need chain guns. Lots of them.
- Vengeance is Coming Exclusively to PSN in The Punisher: No Mercy – Finally, The Punisher is coming next week!
- MAG Mondays Featuring Exclusive Developer Diaries – We’ve got two more heading your way in the next two weeks.
- UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Wins Big at E3 09 – Give it up for Naughty Dog – Uncharted 2 is *the* game of E3.
- PlayStation.Blog Maintenance Today – We’re still seeing a bit of… unusualness… following the server change. Please report any paranormal activity in the comments.
- PS3 Firmware (v2.80) Update – Installation is optional – which is why you may not have noticed.
- Sack it to Me: The “Stickers, Shirts and Golf…Oh My!” Edition – Who’s cuter, Sackboy or Nico Bellic? Exactly. Now go vote.
- Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do to Deserve This? Available Exclusively via PlayStation Store – Save yourself a trip to the store; this game is coming to you.
- Cuboid DLC Available Today – Build your own levels… now.
- Super Stardust HD Two-Year Anniversary – The first-ever game to feature Trophies celebrates its second birthday.
- Introducing Hustle Kings for PSN – All of the pool hall action, none of the cigarette smoke or biker gang activity. Unless you allow them into your home as you play.
- PlayStation Store Update – Droplitz, The Bigs 2 Demo, and – finally – Bad Religion’s “21st Century (Digital Boy)” for Rock Band. I can’t believe it.
- PlayStation Network Video Content Update – As you watch Jon & Kate Plus 8, Season 5 (now available for download), see if you can pick up the warning signs of what would transpire this week. Wow, that’s depressing.
- MotorStorm: Pacific Rift – Speed Weekend, the Weekend Festival that Never Ends – Lunatics (re)Unite! More Tracks, Modes, and Trophies incoming.
- inFAMOUS Facts, Figures, and Future – Sucker Punch has pretty much kept Seattle indie coffee shop “Starbucks” afloat these past few years.
- PlayStation Eye Chat: Shatter for PSN – It seems many of you enjoyed this interview format… so you’ll be seeing it again!
Courtesy of David “Point Man” Brothers
- 1.50 Update – Patch 1.50 is currently in QA, 1.60 is in development. 1.60 is also bringing free DLC along with it!
Courtesy of Victor Zuylen – Editor, Killzone Community