PS4-Infamous

UNCHARTED 2 Live Chat with Naughty Dog Tomorrow at 2PM Pacific

Chris Morell's Avatar + Posted by Chris Morell on Jun 29, 2009 // Senior Social Media Specialist

Like UNCHARTED

rooftop jump

You took on the Naughty Dogs in the Uncharted 2 beta. You met the talent behind the game. And you even heard about the movie straight from the horse’s mouth.

So with all the Uncharted news of late, could there be a better time to get back into the live-chat swing? We think not, and that’s why tomorrow, the Dogs will be here to field your questions via live Q&A. Specifically, we’ll have Creative Director Amy Hennig and Game Director Bruce Straley from Naughty Dog on board, so do whatever you can to be here at 2PM Pacific tomorrow armed with your Uncharted 2 questions. See you in 24.

84 Comments   1 Reply

PAGE 1 2

+ Draicus on June 29th, 2009 at 2:05 pm said:

Will be there. Looking forward to it!

+ Neil on June 29th, 2009 at 2:05 pm said:

This is cool but I won’t be a part of it.

+ BlooodyCow on June 29th, 2009 at 2:06 pm said:

Please people do not post stupid comment such as Naughty Dog rock and what is Uncharted 2? Ask question that other users will care about or would like to know. Like “Are their any current plan for DLC?” or think like that nature. NO question like “What your favorite football (soccer) team.

+ Lex_Yayo_407 on June 29th, 2009 at 2:08 pm said:

I will be attending this tomorrow.

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on June 29th, 2009 at 2:09 pm said:

ALLRIIIGHT..I CANT WAIT TO ASK THEM IF I SHOULD BUY OR RENT THIS GAME.LOL JK I GOT GOOD QUESTONS..LIKE…OFFLIINE MULTIPLAYER?..PLEASE.:/

+ joseph2411 on June 29th, 2009 at 2:10 pm said:

Great news, i’ll be ready with some questions for tomorrow.

+ Enigma777 on June 29th, 2009 at 2:10 pm said:

NOOOOOOOOO! I’m working :(

I’ll post my question now: About how many co-op missions can we expect? Or rather, how long (in hours) will it take to beat them?

+ Jim777 on June 29th, 2009 at 2:10 pm said:

*clears calander*

I shall be here looking forward to hearing from my favorite game development studio

(Thats a lie my fav is insomniac but non the less ;))

+ Toke_Buddy on June 29th, 2009 at 2:13 pm said:

Great looking forward to this game and the movie too! Ill be here for sure. =)

+ Betsie123 on June 29th, 2009 at 2:16 pm said:

Awesome, this should be very interesting

+ headwing45 on June 29th, 2009 at 2:19 pm said:

You guys should do a Square Enix live chat next. I really want to learn more about Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

+ RuthlessEd on June 29th, 2009 at 2:20 pm said:

Ahh…no Slant Sux?

+ Caemgen on June 29th, 2009 at 2:21 pm said:

Nice!

Too bad I can’t be there :(

+ thegamer154 on June 29th, 2009 at 2:23 pm said:

All I really want to know is the release date of this game. Seriously, why didn’t they announce it at E3. Fall is not enough! I want the specific release date. Please tell that us soon. Or at least tell us late Fall or early Fall of 2009, so we can prepare for it. I can’t wait to play this game! That’s all for me.

+ almighty-slayer on June 29th, 2009 at 2:25 pm said:

Are you calling Evan a horse? :D Haha

Sounds good, look forward to reading the replay as i always miss these things

+ ADR143 on June 29th, 2009 at 2:26 pm said:

cool ill try to attend

+ element12436 on June 29th, 2009 at 2:27 pm said:

I will try to attend this. Btw the beta was great!

+ D-Squad3 on June 29th, 2009 at 2:32 pm said:

Awesome, I’m gonna try to rack up some questions.

+ hawknelson on June 29th, 2009 at 2:34 pm said:

I hope I get a chance to get a question in, this time…

+ TRIX_BOL on June 29th, 2009 at 2:39 pm said:

Awesome, I hope our long waited questions get answered. Not just some wortheless questions.

Will God Of War III/Sony Santa Monica Studio be next or should we wait a little?

+ TRIX_BOL on June 29th, 2009 at 2:43 pm said:

I thought Live Chats usually take place on *Wednesday*?

What made your mind change Chris and Jeff/Jeff and Chris?

Chris Morell's Avatar

+ Chris Morell on June 29th, 2009 at 3:28 pm said:

Tuesday just happened to be the best time for everyone :-)

+ jase619 on June 29th, 2009 at 2:47 pm said:

What time is 2pm pacific in Australian Eastern Standard Time?

+ CFD13 on June 29th, 2009 at 2:48 pm said:

GREAT i cant wait!

+ Andrefpvs on June 29th, 2009 at 2:49 pm said:

Hell yeah! I’ll try and be here, I loved Uncharted so much and the Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Beta was really good as well.

+ asop89 on June 29th, 2009 at 2:52 pm said:

Hi Chris I have a question: is the creative director (Amy Hennig) the same one that worked on the Legacy of Kain series (Soul Reaver) series?

+ MadmanEU on June 29th, 2009 at 2:52 pm said:

My only problem with these online chats is that the questions are hand picked to be completely contrived and easy to answer. Why can we never bring ourselves to ask the questions that just blatantly ask for specific details? I probably won’t be taking part in this unless I hear that its going to be an actual Q&A, some some over hyped, contrived interview.

+ footballrule on June 29th, 2009 at 2:55 pm said:

Great to know! I miss the Uncharted 2 beta already though… =(

+ MurderousRabbits on June 29th, 2009 at 2:55 pm said:

Awesome! I’ll start thinking of questions right now.

+ JOSEV1990 on June 29th, 2009 at 2:57 pm said:

will there be a jak and dakter game on the ps3

+ CFD13 on June 29th, 2009 at 2:58 pm said:

do we only get to have a live chat with studios that make exclusive games ? i think it would be nice if we could have live chats with multiplat creaters too like infinity ward about MW2 or rockstar about AGENT hardly any details about that game

+ onlineatron on June 29th, 2009 at 3:06 pm said:

Am I the only one who thinks the Uncharted 2 information should stop!

I love Uncharted and can’t wait for the sequel but when that sweet, sweet day finally comes and I hold the holy grail of gaming in my sweaty palms (sweaty because I assume I will have to beat down everyone and their mums to get hold of the must have title this year) I do not want the whole game to be spoiled for me.

The beta was great, 5 minute gameplay walkthroughs were great, trailer after trailer is GREAT! But I think we need a bit of a Uncharted Sebatical until October so we can be blown away when we see the final product!!!

+ DonnyG on June 29th, 2009 at 3:07 pm said:

Awwwwww Snap!

+ katsuo7171 on June 29th, 2009 at 3:10 pm said:

I though Chat’s are usually on Wednesday. Are we getting 2 chats in a row? U2 then MAG??

+ Ausohoj on June 29th, 2009 at 3:18 pm said:

WOOT!! I can attend! I think! I hope! Go Uncharted!!! I ahve a question, who does Naughty dog want to play Nathan in the Uncharted movie?

+ iRoy on June 29th, 2009 at 3:30 pm said:

Well, I’ll definitely be checking this out seeing that I got no beta to play anymore…

I really miss Chlo… I mean the game.

+ Liamario on June 29th, 2009 at 3:41 pm said:

Chris whats your favourite Radiohead Album? I think In Rainbows is up there. Anyways, looking forward to this

+ DARK_JAK_911 on June 29th, 2009 at 3:45 pm said:

@26: Agreed, these live chats aren’t what they’re cracked up to be. I’d ask about 10 or 15 good questions in some of them, but some person will just submit “I LOVE YOU NAUGHTY DOG, YOU’RE THE BEST” and it’ll go through. I know this is to keep from 100 messages appearing every second, but it’s more of a slap in the face to people with good questions. I’ll still be participating in the live chat, or at least try to, but I know the majority of my questions, if any, will go through.

+ DARK_JAK_911 on June 29th, 2009 at 3:47 pm said:

Oops, what I meant was the majority of my questions wouldn’t go through.

+ DARK_JAK_911 on June 29th, 2009 at 3:48 pm said:

Oops, what I meant to type was that the majority of my questions WOULDN’T go through.

+ SOOPERGOOMAN187 on June 29th, 2009 at 3:56 pm said:

This will be fun, gotta THANK those folks for the Beta. So I guess Slant Six is out of the question for the next one?

+ P-Noozi on June 29th, 2009 at 3:58 pm said:

So what about that Slant Six Games live Q&A chat? Oh wait, something like that would never happen… Sony only does live chats for games that it actually cares about!

Forgot. My bad.

+ P-Noozi on June 29th, 2009 at 3:58 pm said:

Are my comments blocked or something?

+ recon_unleashed on June 29th, 2009 at 4:17 pm said:

what happened to elena and drake? i thought they wer in love at the end of uncharted 1 . now drake is with chloe wtf

+ eaglefan129 on June 29th, 2009 at 4:21 pm said:

:) yes, I try to be there it’ll be close golfing tommorow. is this video or type? I assume typing

+ starBlinky01 on June 29th, 2009 at 4:26 pm said:

cant wait. not sure if i can make it or not. I will try though.

+ RGS-14 on June 29th, 2009 at 5:00 pm said:

I really hope this game has split-screen co-op.

You see all my friend cant afford a PS3 so split-screen co-op would really help.

+ joostin on June 29th, 2009 at 5:02 pm said:

Thanks for making it Tuesday Chris! I know it all boils down to it being Canada Day on Wednesday and you always want to please your friends up North…and we appreciate it!

See ya tomorrow.

+ Axecution on June 29th, 2009 at 5:03 pm said:

@41. No, JEFF does live chat’s with developers that WE care about.

In all honestly, does ANYBODY play Socom anymore? I liked the game, but damn… there’s no way people are still online. And if there ARE still people playing it, they sure as hell arent on the blog.

+ AngelMayLaugh on June 29th, 2009 at 5:09 pm said:

I will beg for them to give me beta acess again ; ___ ;

+ RoyBoys on June 29th, 2009 at 5:23 pm said:

Hey, I haven’t received my Uncharted 2 shwag bag from the contest a while back. Who should I call to complain or what should I do????

PAGE 1 2