Bloodborne

LittleBigPlanet: Ghostbusters Hit LBP This Week!

Chuck Lacson's Avatar + Posted by Chuck Lacson on Jul 13, 2009 // Product Marketing Manager, SCEA

Disclaimer: Play video while reading

Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night?

Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic?

Have you or your family ever seen a spook, spectre or ghost?

If the answer is “yes,” then don’t wait another minute. Pick up the phone and call the professionals…Ghostbusters.

“We’re ready to believe you.”

Ghostbusters LBP Costumes

Fans of this 80’s classic rejoice! Finally, fresh from their video game release and after a week or so of tease images, GHOSTBUSTERS finally hits LittleBigPlanet this Thursday as individual costumes ($1.99) and as a full costume pack ($5.99) that includes all 4 costumes and bonus stickers!

We are looking forward to more great tribute levels like these-

PAGE 1 2 3

+ neosk on July 13th, 2009 at 9:33 pm said:

Does anyone know when the LBP GOTY is coming out??

+ jncasanova on July 13th, 2009 at 10:56 pm said:

awesome video and nice costumes!!!!!!

+ TNTbkNY on July 13th, 2009 at 11:17 pm said:

looks like a ton of people want level packs MM. Sounds like the old principle: 80% of income will be from 20% of your customers. LISTEN TO THE 20%!!!

ps the user levels ARE indeed fun, but if people are just waiting to spend their money with you…what’s the hold up?

+ trey4li4e17 on July 14th, 2009 at 4:02 am said:

Maybe mm can’t make level packs as much as they wish due to them making LittleBigPlanet for PSP??? They gave us the same tools they use to design levels for a reason, so we could have endless levels online!

Hopefully after the release of LittleBig PSP we will get some level packs though… I think what Media Molecule should do is with the PSP version of the game you get a download coupon which lets you download for free all the PSP levels :D… and then once you unlock everything on the PSP version you connect the PSP to PS3 and you get the items you’ve unlocked on psp :).

I know that would never happen probably but it would be cool… even if we get the best levels from PSP. Im sure some addicts to LittleBig even if they didn’t have a PSP would still buy the PSP version to get the level code coupon <— Could boost sales!

Oh well the PSP version looks great and I guess I can just dream something like what I said could happen. Now time to do some of those awesome online levels :D

+ HAVOC___________ on July 14th, 2009 at 10:15 am said:

Just to echo the point more, I want levels and new mechanics. And you should bundle all the stickers from all the DLC so far into one pack without costumes. At least stickers are usefull.

+ Spectreman78 on July 14th, 2009 at 11:21 am said:

* If not level, at last put materials, ghosts, sticks and maybe the Ecto-1, so we can build ghostbusters levels more easily.

+ wolfzero1 on July 14th, 2009 at 4:10 pm said:

while there are some really creative & fun user made levels, there are far too many boring & crappy levels.

you never should of released the MGS level pack, since everyone wants more stuff like that. these costume packs are overpriced & while they look cool don’t really add anything to the game.

+ tim1724 on July 14th, 2009 at 4:55 pm said:

I like the Sack Puft Marshmallow Boy :-)

I hope to see a level pack. Preferably with proton pack :-)

+ lllGurulll on July 19th, 2009 at 2:08 am said:

You know, I am getting of my kids constantly bugging me to pay for your costume packs. I say “no, absolutely not!!” every time. You guys are going out of your way to drive parents insane with this digital clothing nonsense. I would love to get my kids a surprise level pack. I don’t understand for the life of me why people waste money on digital clothes for crying out loud.

I feel the same about Home too.

These costumes add nothing to the game and are a complete waste of money.

+ FIN-FANG-FOOM on July 20th, 2009 at 3:04 pm said: